[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Spell names updated Lucy DB

Spell names updated Lucy DB

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Discipline and AA discussion.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Spell names updated Lucy DB

Postby Normy » Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:24 pm

The names of spells have finally been added instead of the more ambigous "New Benediction" type names. Obviously this doesn't neccessarily mean these are confirmed spells and I don't think the NDA is lifted yet as no one is talking, but if the past is any indication then these spells all just became alot more likely.

I've not checked out the spell vendors in the new content, so not sure if these are just the ones off those vendors.

So far, one glaring ommision seems to be any upgraded ability to cure others of corruption. So I hope they are still tweaking all this.
Normy Truhart
"Wield your sword with full knowledge of the consequences."
Normy

Server: Tunare

Paladin Main

Re: Spell names updated Lucy DB

Postby Saintsaens » Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:47 pm

Yeah, as soon as it's definite and they won't change something tomorrow I'll update the wiki spell page (and other stuff). Right now it's just speculation.
Saintsaens Sacre`Coeur
Lvl 100 Holy Defender
Officer/Assistant RL, Sol Invictus, The Tribunal

Formerly
Saintsaens Sacre`Coeur
Lvl 65 Paladin
Officer, Splintered Essence
Vulak`Aerr

Formerly
Lvl 52 Crusader
Archaic Arbitrators, Tallon Zek
Saintsaens

Server: Bristlebane

Paladin Main

Postby Zann » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:08 am

One spell I can't find is the Cone Aggro that was talked about, anyone know if this has been scrapped or would that break the NDA?
Zann

Postby Genadinee » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:00 am

To give an Answer would break the NDA.
Genadinee

Server: Atonius

Paladin Main
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby Nodden » Fri Oct 10, 2008 1:16 pm

I've heard that the cone aggro was scrapped due to shadowknight complaints(I'm not under the nda).
Nodden

Server: Antonius Bayle

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box

Postby Occam » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:05 pm

I'm sure some vocal Shadowknights would be against it, but to blame them for getting it scrapped (if indeed it was scrapped), would be a bit much. Contrary to what some people like to think, the devs do make their own decisions and don't just carry out the bidding of certain classes' most vocal members. It may be a nice line when you're in the mood for hyperbole, but it's just not realistic.
Occam

Server: Felwithe, Faydwer (Xegony)

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Normy » Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:25 am

And see, I would think its more likely that IF it got scrapped, it might be due to not working the way its intended. With a frontal cone based AE agro spell, I see that as alot more likely. I have trouble buying that SK's would really care since their's is still vastly superior and stronger. Maybe a few would (as always) but I don't think any class really got anything else nerfed on this expansion.

Personally, I didn't even notice it wasn't on the list in lucy's. But then, I am not that interested in the cone AE agro, I'm usually stuck healing, curing, and kiting a big named so my focus was more in line with that role. /shrug. Nothing is final until I'm buying it or looting it in my eyes, and even then its only semi-final. :lol:
Normy

Server: Tunare

Paladin Main

Postby Zorbee » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:22 pm

I wanted huge single target aggro.
Avenger Zorbee Bunny'Slayer - Destroyer of Helpless Bunnies ~
Deos Fortioribus Adesse! ~ The gods are on the side of the stronger
Zorbee

Paladin Main
Berserker - Alt/Box
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby frocus » Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:14 am

Cone aggro was supposed to be AA from data mining if i remmeber right last week or 2 been nasty at work so havent really done much playing and power been unstable lately here in Eastern NM so havent been leaving tester on overnight : (
frocus

Postby varutia » Mon Oct 13, 2008 7:03 pm

Partial NDA lifted, cone AE agro AA is removed in beta.
varutia

Server: Bertoxxulous

Paladin Main

Return to Spells & Abilities