[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Natural durability/CA CE

Natural durability/CA CE

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Discipline and AA discussion.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Natural durability/CA CE

Postby Micker » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:30 am

Anyone know how many hps you gain per rank with the new ND line?? It says 1% to base hps and it includes stamina. Anyone have a ballpark as to what a level 81+ pallies hps are including max stamina?? Also, its amazing that I haven't seen the new defensive aas(CA/CS) listed on anyones must get list. Are they super nerfed or just not worth the tons of aa??
Micker

Paladin Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Re: Natural durability/CA CE

Postby Saintsaens » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:40 am

I think most of the higher levels are like .05% (or something very small like this) increase to CA/CS chances. If they made it a huge increase like the first couple levels, then the mobs would never hit us, so they've cut down the return on investment at the higher levels. I think that's the issue you're seeing.
Saintsaens Sacre`Coeur
Lvl 100 Holy Defender
Officer/Assistant RL, Sol Invictus, The Tribunal

Formerly
Saintsaens Sacre`Coeur
Lvl 65 Paladin
Officer, Splintered Essence
Vulak`Aerr

Formerly
Lvl 52 Crusader
Archaic Arbitrators, Tallon Zek
Saintsaens

Server: Bristlebane

Paladin Main

Postby riou » Thu Oct 23, 2008 1:46 pm

riou

Server: The Rathe

Paladin Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Micker » Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:49 pm

Micker

Paladin Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Micker » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:29 pm

Oh yeah, whats with the crap of gaining like 30hps leveling from 80 to 81??
Micker

Paladin Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Tallanor » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:19 am

The natural durability aa's seemed to give 140-170 hp each level. Believe it was listed somewhere else here that they adjusted hp bonus from 10 to 11, to 12 and to 13%, or 1% each level
Tallanor

Server: Erollisi Marr

Postby frocus » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:57 am

Dont forget Physical enhancement in your overall hp boost aa or the Other class aa tab hp nicrease PE give 2% to hp/ca/cs and the other hp aa grats 1.25% to hp per rank making max percentage mod to hp 15.75% prior to sod 18.75% now after. also if you had 20k hp prior to buying a rank on this aa you wont be gaining 200hp because part of that is already modded hp.

Btw mickers your base hp are hp without buffs or the percentage mods from ND etc not sure if hp from things like General Durability count. Last time I bought one looked like I gained 113 hp off it instead of 100 so thinking it does but not 100%. I wasnt paying enough attention to the gain to identify exact number but i can buy a rank later this evening. I beleive I have 4 banked AA atm so wont be hard to get the extra 1. So if you have 0 aa into ND line then what hp you have before buffs is what gets modded by the aa once you start getting em then youd need to multiply your unbuffed hp by 1/1+(2 thru 15.75(old) or 18.75(new)) to figure out base hp.
frocus

Postby kolor » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:25 am

i gained around 175 hp each for ranks 1 and 2

edit:
sorry - translate ranks 1 and 2 as ranks 4 and 5
Last edited by kolor on Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kolor Kolossus
Holy Defender of Firiona Vie
(Level 85 Paladin of short stature)
kolor

Server: FV

Paladin Main

Postby Micker » Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:21 pm

Wow, good deal for 2 aa for the first level(level4)!! I thought base hps were hps without gear or buffs??
Micker

Paladin Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Hulkling » Fri Oct 24, 2008 7:06 pm

I tested this very early on in beta, and to my knowledge it hasn't changed from 1% per level. Also note, it completely ignores Heroic Stamina.
Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Postby frocus » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:50 am

tested gen sturdiness only got 100 hp this round last one of 1 hundred and change must of been due to charm changing stats as i bought aa.
frocus

Postby Micker » Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:51 pm

Just bought Natural durability level 4 and it gave me 160hps. Not bad for 2 AA!!
Micker

Paladin Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Linc » Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:02 am

Just brought levels 5 and 6 and gained 175hps and 172 hps respectively, seems like a good solid return for the aa cost.

Linc
Linc

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Return to Spells & Abilities