[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Fixed Invisibility aa?

Fixed Invisibility aa?

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Discipline and AA discussion.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Fixed Invisibility aa?

Postby Peaky » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:45 pm

It looks like this promotional sale might be worth buying for paladins; the recast on the aa (looks like an aa, but I suspect it could be a click as well) would be nice information to have, though I couldn't find it anywhere. This seems to be the promotional gift for buying a pack inclusive of SoD and prior for $2.50:

http://kumbaja.antonius-bayle.org/spell/view/16891

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?i ... ource=Live
Peaky

Server: The Tribunal

Paladin Main

Re: Fixed Invisibility aa?

Postby Thebobo » Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:34 pm

Thebobo

Paladin Main
Enchanter - Alt/Box
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Peaky » Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:13 pm

It's in-game, sort of; you would have to purchase the $2.50 special SoD-and-prior pack, starting on the 16th and lasting for 11 days.
Peaky

Paladin Main

Postby Brohg » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:32 pm

Link the actual promotion?
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby StPauli » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:28 am

Looks to me like this is only for new accounts. You pay 2.50 to get a month of eq with all the expansions unlocked and the item. I cant find any really good details on this though, I didn't get the email some have claimed to have gotten about it. I did see a link to it on eq's 11th anniversary site, go to http://everquest.station.sony.com/eq11th and then click on the "anniversary sale" button, an ad banner comes up (only came up the first time i went there, i had to clear my cookies to get it to show up a 2nd time) saying that for new accounts you can get all the expansions and the item for 2.50, but clicking the banner just brings you to http://store.steampowered.com/ and I cant find anything on that site that gives any solid info about the promo. Maybe it just hasn't ben added yet and the banner / emails went out a bit early, maybe its a mistake i dunno.

If one of you can post some links that show something more then this please do, id sure like a duration invis clicky.

StPauli

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby riou » Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:48 am

you likely have to wait until march 16th until that offer goes "active"
riou

Server: The Rathe

Paladin Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Peaky » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:05 am

This is the closest to a link of the promotion that I can provide (a picture linked from the eq forums): http://newsletters.station.sony.com/ima ... /body3.jpg

Here is the thread: http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts ... _id=161851

While the 30 days free time should only apply to new accounts, in the past I've purchased expansions more than once to get the in-game rewards for my one and only account (PoR - pre-order didn't get the Holy Warhorse aa, so I bought the box and got it much later on down the road).
Peaky

Paladin Main

Postby Cellan » Sun Mar 14, 2010 4:58 pm

15 expansions in that offer, so no UF for people actually starting anew..... not that it matters for most people already playing.
Cellan

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Abazzagorath » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:24 pm

2 hour recast on the item according to Ngreth. Not sure its even worth the 2 bucks, considering you'll still have to use potions much of the time and they are instant cast.
Abazzagorath

Server: Drinal

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Berserker - Alt/Box

Postby riou » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:09 am

You get 999 of them to claim, they dont have a shared "recast" timer like other items and they are not currently lore, so you can claim like 12 of em on you(for 120 minutes of invis, the same as 1 of thems recast)! :P
riou

Paladin Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Luthair » Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:54 am

The item in question: http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=36623

Someone on the Sony boards mentioned you can only ever claim one of an item on a character regardless if it is not Lore
Luthair

Server: Tunare

Paladin Main
Berserker - Alt/Box
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby riou » Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:16 pm

Nah you can claim as many as you want, I have 2 now atm in my inventory to check ~ :)
riou

Paladin Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Hulkling » Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:47 am

2 hour recast is ass. Sticking with cloudys.
Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Return to Spells & Abilities