[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Spell/Disc Requests for 17th expansion

Spell/Disc Requests for 17th expansion

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Discipline and AA discussion.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Spell/Disc Requests for 17th expansion

Postby Hulkling » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:13 pm

*******Devs have no officially asked for feedback******* No cut-off date yet, so feel free to come back and edit your posts whenever you see fit.

All requests will be tallied and submitted in order of number of requests, meaning if Crush upgrade (example) has the most requests, then that will be #1. So list everything you want, even if someone else listed it.

Now, when it comes time to for me to submit these, and some wierd shit happens to get #1, we can have further discussion on what should be priorty. But for now just list everything you want.

Please, for the love of Karana, use this exact format so I can retain a shred of sanity when compiling the requests for submission

(either quote or copy/paste the following and then fill in the blanks):

Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Re: Spell/Disc Request for 17th expansion

Postby Hulkling » Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:15 pm

- Armor of the whatitsface

- Brells: normal HP upgrade, but add the 5% heal amount from our Aura so we can ditch it. The 5% never has to upgraded, just add it plz!

Holyforge Discipline II: would like a short duration burst type discipline. Using Holyforge as precedence, suggest the following:

- Slot 1: Increase Chance to Critical Hit by 500% with All Skills
- Slot 2: Increase Chance to Crippling Blow by 50%
- Duration: 40 seconds
- Recast: 20 minutes
- Endurance: (?)

I think those numbers are right. Right now our base Crit rate is ~17%. Looking to crank that up to ~85% crit rate, and then 50% of those converted to cripplings.
Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Re: Spell/Disc Requests for 17th expansion

Postby riou » Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:53 pm

DELETE Aego and Symbol upgrade Lines, useless and waste of rank 3 turn in slots, we should have stopped getting atleast the symbol line expansion ago, now we can dump Aego line :P
riou

Server: The Rathe

Paladin Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby shiftie » Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:40 am

Direct Upgrades to Exsisting Spells/Discs

Upgrade to crushes
Discontinue stun :P
Upgrade to splash - heal amount
Scale Devout Touch to match player HP
Upgrade Pacify
Upgrade group heal
Upgrade Preservation of Tunare
Upgrade marks
Upgrade Glorious
Upgrade withstand
Upgrade Silent Piety

Upgrades but with changes to Exsisting Spells/Discs

Upgrade to Devout fury - Upgrade damage & Look at crackling blades for rangers, copy to have 2 tic deflect proc 15% chance to proc deflection recourse, and/or Upgrade to have stun component added so that it will proc Healing light or add a 2 count Mana reiterate recourse
Upgrade to aura - stagnated, bard song focus gives 9%
Upgrade Burst of Dawnlight - upgrade to tott, remove extra cool down timer - cooldown is dated in light of SK passive healing
Upgrade to valor of marr - increase accuracy, increase PPM of imbue procs, increase skills modifier much like the TBS self only bard song
Combine Light/HoT increase mana cost to scale and put HoT on LoH slot so we can stack it
Upgrade thunder of karana - make it work like Tears of Q line for enchanters, nuking mana and causing damage to npc
Upgrade marks and make them instant like Sk dots
Upgrade Brells - add +30 end regen, Mana cost of our def disc is so high that after death we have no chance at using this disc unless we med

New Spell/Disc Ideas

Bashing Foray - 30 second reuse, increase bash damage by 100% , increase bash accuracy 200% fires 4 consecutive bashes

it is getting late, when I think of more I'll add to this
Last edited by shiftie on Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

is what I do when I'm not raiding
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:51 am

Exorcist is cute, I like that.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Hulkling » Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:05 pm

Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Postby Emarinn » Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:57 am

Direct Upgrades to Exsisting Spells/Discs

Would love to see an upgrade to Pacify. I think it's long overdue.
It usually happens, but will include an upgrade to our AoTI / Brells / Devout Fury
Upgrade to our Crush line (been loving it)
Upgrade to GV
Upgrade to Splash (best new spell from UF IMO)
Upgrade to PoT
Not sure if I should put this here or in the next section, but oh well: Upgrade to our current group heals and single target heals. As it stands (others may do differently, but it works for me), I only keep Aurora and a Burst heal loaded when I'm tanking. If I'm secondary in group, I *might* load Wave or DTouch, but they are just...eh. Even with healing AA (and no, I'm not max healing AA). It would just be nice to use the spells more often instead of buying them to have them collect dust in the old spellbook! LOL

Upgrades but with changes to Existing Spells/Discs

I mentioned Brells above, but Hulk's idea of adding coverage of the aura into Brells is win, wouldn't mind seeing that happen.
Upgrade to Valor of Marr (along the same lines as described above)
Upgrade Stun so that we can use it on mobs OVER max level pls, pls?

New Spell/Disc Ideas

I'll think on this and come back!
Emarinn

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Tuathadendannan » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:05 pm

Would like to see a paci undead line started.
Tuathadendannan

Postby boukk » Sun May 02, 2010 6:33 pm

boukk

Postby Silverboltt » Tue May 04, 2010 8:32 am

Silverboltt

Paladin Main

Postby Dundlemore » Mon May 10, 2010 6:46 pm

Aura upgrade - improved heal focus 7- 10 %ish including + X amount end regen
Devout furry + silvered furry upgrades
Current stun and crush lines upgraded accordingly If we see a lvl increase
Splash upgrade
New stun / stuns upgrade or add in lines similar to enchanters single and ae allowing us to stun mobs + 3 lvls over current lvl cap
Brells upgrade
Armor upgrade
new spell - group steely stance
upgrade HoT spell / to at least above HoT potions

New disc
Holy Vengeance
Use the same timer as holy forge and duration + reuse timer . Also locking out using both at the same time.
While active ( 5 min duration ) beign able to slay on any type of mob / same duration and reuse timer . Mobs now have enough HP that every class has a big dps ability this would bring us in line with others and still be useful in gruops that need a lil more dps .
Dundlemore

Paladin Main
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Tuathadendannan » Tue May 11, 2010 8:30 pm

Sorry to hear you had such a bad distaste for my idea that you felt the need to dismiss it so casually Mr. silverbutt.
However I think every pally knows that by now we are not getting paci back, however paci undead would go with our paladin lines and maybe that would give the devs pause to think in our favor and eventually they will make another undead zone or expansion.
Tuathadendannan

Postby shiftie » Tue May 11, 2010 9:31 pm

where will you use undead pacify?

We are limited in the amount of spells we get per expansion. Spending one of those spells on a limited area we already know has serious deficits in quantity seems very short sited. If you want to push for an all around pacify then I'm sure you would garner more support.
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Ughbash » Wed May 12, 2010 7:19 am

Have to agree, if you can get a real Pacify it would be much better for you than an Undead only Pacify.
Tunares' Froggie Shaman,
Hipitey Hop [Watchkeepers]
Ughbash

Veteran --

Server: tunare

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby riou » Wed May 12, 2010 9:26 am

Just say No to any Pacify!
riou