[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - "New Idea" AA Discussion

"New Idea" AA Discussion

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Discipline and AA discussion.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

"New Idea" AA Discussion

Postby Hulkling » Sat May 15, 2010 12:49 pm

We have the following: Please give feedback on each, or simply vote yes or no.

Inquisition:
Description: Your relentless inquisition renders your target vulnerable to melee attacks, increasing the damage they take for 30 seconds.
Effect: Increase incoming melee damage by (1/2/3/4/5/6/7%)
Target Type: Single
Casting Time: 3.0 Seconds
Duration: 30 seconds (5 ticks)
Recast Time: 72 Minutes
Ranks: 7 (7/7/9/9/12/12/12)
(Does not stack with Funeral Dirge. Everything about what I suggested is worse than Funeral Dirge (over double the recast time, and just 1% over half the incoming melee damage, as well as a duration of 5 ticks compared to FD's 7 ticks, so we're not getting a better ability than bards have in any aspect).

Serenity of the Tranquil:
Description: Pacifies your target, lowering its aggressiveness for 12 secs (2 ticks). Affects creatures up to level 85.
Effect: Reaction Radius (10/85)
Casting Time: 2.0 Seconds
Recast: 10.0 seconds
Duration: 12.0 Seconds
(Note: We used to be able to do this until level 55, and then we lost it. If you use these parameters, given cast/recast times, we could never pacify more than one mob. This ability would only allow us to split pairs of mobs, nothing more)
Ranks: 1 (12AA) (Not sure clerics or even chanters get this as an AA so maybe we could get it as a spell? If this went to test server and confirmed it wasn't overpowered, then charge us 9-12 AA per rank to increase the duration or decrease the recast by 1.0 second per rank.)

High Morale:
Description: You channel your valor through your companions, allowing them to act without fear.
Target Type: Group v2
Effect: Increase Chance to Resist Fear by 10000%
Casting Time: 1.5 Seconds
Recast Time: 72 Minutes
Duration: 60.0 seconds
Ranks: 1 (12AA)
(Think warriors have a version of this that lasts for 30 seconds (not verified) so coding could be similar. Room also here to lower recast time, increase duration with additional AAs. Make a prerequisite to have the Fearless AA, then you're looking at 30 AA minimum to even get this ability. )

Oath of Protection:
Description: You shield one of your companions from harm, allowing you to receive 10, 15, 25% of their incoming melee damage.
Casting Time: Instant
Duration: 90 seconds
Recast Time: 30 minutes
Ranks: 3 (7/9/12)
(25% not gonna save someone if they're getting whaled on, but this would be a useful utility for a hard hitting UF named if you have a warrior as MT, or if you want to protect a caster while you're trying to get agro off them. Correct me if I'm wrong but the coding already exists for this type of ability.)

Pious Intervention:
Description: Bestows the favor of the gods upon you, granting you a second chance at life should you fall in battle. Consumes a pair of emeralds when cast.
Target Type: Self
Casting Time: 15.0 Seconds
Duration: 5 Minutes
Recast Time: 15 minutes
Ranks: 1 (12AA)
(Short duration and long recast/cast times should go a long way towards not being an overpowered ability. Again, this could be a spell since clerics don't have it as an AA).

Divine Hands:
Automatically casts Lay Hands on self (if it’s available) upon death. I'm not sure how you'd code this one but I would pay a ton of AA for this.

Summon Pegasus
Description: You call the most holy of mounts to your side.
(can code this the same as FoS #3 flying mount in terms of clicking once to summon, clicking again to levitate, just change the graphic and keep the same holy steed speed.)

Crusader's Guard:
Description: Bestows the Guard of the Crusader on your companions, rendering them invulnerable.
Target Type: Group v2
Effect: Invulnerable
Casting Time: 1.0 Second
Recast Time: 30 minutes
Ranks: 2 (12/12AA)
Duration (1 tick/2 ticks)
(Could be useful for getting AE agro, but with a recast of 3 times what beacon is, not overpowered in the AE agro department. More of a useful tool for saving for protecting your companions, which is what I believe the paladin is all about).

Leading the Charge
Description: You charge forward with a surge of heroism and valor.
(Code this one exactly like hate step or battle leap, including effect, recast, and AA cost. Just change the description)

Propulsion of Faith
Description: This ability, when activated, will blast your target with holy might and hurl them away from you. Additional ranks increase the amount of hate that this ability generates.
Cast Time: Instant
Recast Time: 2.0 Minutes
Ranks: 3 (9/11/12, increase hatred by 1000, 2000, 3000)
(SKs have an ability that pulls mobs towards them and generates 3, 6, and 9000 agro. This ability pushes targets away and generates only 1/3 the agro that SKs get. Cast/Recast Timers are the same as Hate's Attraction. If we're worried about overpowering, remove the agro component all together. This ability would be great to partner with Shackles)

Improved Blessed Aura
Description: Improves the potency of your Blessed Aura
Effect: Set healing effectiveness to (6/7/8%)
Ranks: 3 (10/11/12)
(Keep all coding the same, just boost the effectiveness of the aura. No overpowering here in my opinion, considering that you're raising the effectiveness of the aura by 3% total for 33AA. A 3% increase is as much as 1 rank of healing adept, which only costs 12).

Valorous Squire
Description: The Paladin summons a valorous squire in his own image who will fight to the death.
Effect: Summons a pet who takes on the the hate of its owner. The paladin is then removed from all enemies hate list.
Duration: 2 ticks.
Cast Time: 1.0 sec
Recast: 30 minutes.
Ranks: 1 (12)

Almost every class has some form of aggro drop, why not suggest it for us too

Make the pet an exact clone of the paladin. Give the pet almost no dps(or none) but enough hps that it could tank a couple higher end mob for 12 seconds.

Valorous Rage
Description: The Paladin invokes a holy rage that greatly increases offensive abilities while decreasing healing and defensive abilities.
Effect: Increases offense, all melee skills, adds offensive proc, boosts spell mods while cutting healing and defense in half
Duration: 10 ticks
Cast Time: 1.0 sec
Recast: 30 minutes.
Ranks: 5 (3,5,7,9,12)

Alternatively this could be a spell similar to Cleric Vow of Valiance: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/spel ... pell=18277

Upgrade HoPiety with HoT proc for group on LoH HoT slot

Reverse Voice of Thule - targeted 12-14% negative aggro mod

Group AoTI

Numbing Shackles of Marr -AA to add % chance to memblurr mobs each cast of Shackles of Tunare AA
Root with chance to blur

Crushing Light - % chance to have an Innate Mana reiterate proc each time a crush is cast = or > current chanter spell level

Self DI - self explanatory

Last wish - AA to add a 5% chance to fire LoH if LoH is unused on death

Vengeance of the faithful - Kill shot aa 100 ac bonuse, 75% all skills modifier, Increase PPM of blessing of light, 40% Blessing of light heal mod 2 min duration or 40 blessing of life procs, recourse proc Cursed Touch of the Faithless disables chance at vengeance proc until the 40 procs are used.

Prayer of the Faithful - single target ZING (lol) 5 min recast increase END regen 500/tic for 36 sec (no scrm extension) 1.0 sec cast time

hastened beacon -AA to reduce recast of AoEhate
Hastened Beacon of Righteous 5 Ranks 1 min less reuse per rank

96% rez

Act of Valor 2.0 - Stuns paladin for 12 seconds, transfers 30% of total current HP/Mana/End to target, leaves paladin with 20% HP/Mana/END and reduces hate by 5000 initial and 2k more when the stun fades.

Fire of the Phoenix - Visage of death copy but gives us illusion phoenix (fire birds from fire)

Leap of faith - Hatestep/battle leap/lyre leap copy

Exorcist - turn a living mob undead for 42 seconds or 15 slay undead/nuke hits before it fades. 5 minute recast 5 ranks each rank adds 3 hits for 15 total at last rank.
Turn Living mob into undead for 1min reuse 15 min.

Light of the Pure Heart - (Flash of light upgrade) 15 min reuse - decreases mob accuracy for 3 minutes

Visage of Death copy instead of silene reduce healing/damage mitigation (illusion same as UF BP click but same as w/e race you currently are)

Judgement's Circle
Summon 4 pets, one on each side of the mob that 100% snare the target, each pet snare for 25% so if a pet die, mob is snared 75%, etc. Pet's last for 60 seconds or until killed, same hp as projection of piety, same dps (aka 0), transfer agro to paladin on dead. Snare last 2 mins. Recast 12 mins.

Group DA

TRACK the undead - upgrade to sense undead

innate proc of deflection - We are secondary tanks and off tanks we deserve this especially with other classes having similar things .

Holy command - summons an already aggroed mob to you / SK already ahve a version of this , mob must already be on agrro and inside X range .
Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Re: "New" AA suggestion Discussion

Postby Hulkling » Sat May 15, 2010 1:39 pm

Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Postby Peaky » Sun May 16, 2010 8:37 am

Peaky

Server: The Tribunal

Paladin Main

Re: "New Idea" AA Discussion

Postby Thessiuss » Sun May 16, 2010 10:23 pm

What if we get an AA that lets blessing of life "Flurry" in a way? i think i'm beating a dead horse when i say it needs to be scaled, so instead of having them re-scale it (which they appear so apt to do), why not let it proc 5-6-26 times? Isn't there a spell that does repeating casts on a mob? Maby coding could be rather similar. Either that, or when BoL procs it could put some sort of vie effect on us, or damage shield, or remorse for the fallen type effect, etc. Could name it Tunare's wish, or bountiful life, or flurry/fury of life, or blast of awesomeness. Or it could even be more ranks to BoL.
Thessiuss

Paladin Main
Enchanter - Alt/Box
Bard - Alt/Box

Postby shiftie » Sun May 16, 2010 11:46 pm

is what I do when I'm not raiding
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby shiftie » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:38 am

AE Root - same cast time as shackles, directional cone or pbAE
shiftie

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Donthorn-FV » Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:22 pm

I would love to push an AA that acts just like our anguish bp clicky, a defensive heal proc. Could do something like 5% of our current max hps with no cap, 1 min duration, can proc on swing ,not just hit, can act the same as anguish click where it cant crit.

As far as the previously stated suggestions my personal feelings are...

Inquisition- meh

Serenity- Big time YES

High Morale- fits the class perfectly, but id hate to see that take away something more useful in return

Oath of protection- i could see this being over powered, whats to stop us from using this on a warrior and then deflection, defensive, loh, followed my aoti+first spire burn healing ourselves and then rotation to the next paladin. in return this would give a raid force with enough paladins a significant mitigation advantage and trivializing warrior death threat on big hitters.

Di suggestions - would be a god send, big yes

Pegasus- anything to get rid of the unicorn i am in favor of

Group DA- only if clerics receive the same ability

Leading the charge - would make kiting more trivial, which as my guilds primary kiter i would accept with open arms

Propulsion of faith- i understand we were one of the first, if not the first to get a good push ability and it has significantly fallen off, but that being said i dont really care, im kinda glad i have one less duty, as in my raid force im busy enough

Improved Bless aura- Love this idea, its subtle, but effective.

Valorous squire- We are paladins, we do not cower from the fear of death, i dont see this fitting the class

Valorous Rage- this would be a very nice way to increase our dps ability, but i would still much rather have a heal increasing burst ability, to have both tho would be a dream come true

Upgraded HoP- This is a no brainer, this would be huge, especially for raiders

Reverse Voice of thule- Great idea, would be a desired effect on raids, and great for our selves when we simply want to burn dps with full out crushes with mr proc on

Group AoTI- would have to share cooldown with single, and be less effective. otherwise we get double aoti on top of epic

numbing shackles of tunare- meh

crushing light- GREAT GREAT GREAT idea

Vengeance of the faithful - Meh, im more then satisfied with our remorse of the fallen kill shot buff while solo

hasted beacon- would be nice, but im ok with what its currently at

96 rez- yes please!

Act of Valor 2.0- I would still rarely use this ability, as my mana can be used for much much more then this in a raid scenario

Exorcist- I cant ever see this actually being excepted, but we can dream cant we?

Light of the pure heart- this would be very nice, as long as the resist rate was good enough so it was reliable

Judgement's circle- not into this ability at all

Track the undead - Meh

Innate proc of deflection - yes...Yes....and YES

Holy command- would be useful, but im ok with not having this
Donthorn-FV

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box

Postby varutia » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:57 am

Blessing of the Tunare - three rank - each rank increase proc heals healed amount by 50%, 100% and 150%. Also please make the stupid tunare line proc affect by this as well. This AA is a blatant copy of SK's consumption of souls.
varutia

Server: Bertoxxulous

Paladin Main

Postby penodor » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:18 am

What i do not want to see is another expansion block of cut and paste aa if i see more ranks of delay death and 1-900-MixALot enhanced aggression i swear i am going to cut myself. Also MAKE them stop scaling the cost of same benefit aa ranks up its Bullcrap to have to pay x amount more aa for something you bought the previous expansion that gives the same benefit. Finally how about offering a refund on worthless aa's like the baseline stat increase aa's which are now completely worthless and no benefit to anyone. This would really help returning players to the game that have been afk for a long period of time hell you can even add it to the market place thing and charge us some green for it if thats the only way you will do it.
penodor

Postby Abazzagorath » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:30 pm

Abazzagorath

Server: Drinal

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Berserker - Alt/Box

Postby Normy » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:22 pm

Inquisition:
Description: Your relentless inquisition renders your target vulnerable to melee attacks, increasing the damage they take for 30 seconds.
Effect: Increase incoming melee damage by (1/2/3/4/5/6/7%)

>> I like it, but I also see every melee DPS in the game screaming over this.

Serenity of the Tranquil:
Description: Pacifies your target, lowering its aggressiveness for 12 secs (2 ticks). Affects creatures up to level 85.

>> Love it, much needed ability for us.

High Morale:
Description: You channel your valor through your companions, allowing them to act without fear.

>> I vote no on this. I just don't see the point. This is an extremely situational AA that will be used as an excuse to deny us something that would be more commonly useful. It fits the class, but again, I don't see the point. Fear based effects are extrodinarily rare. (unless I'm missing something big from the latest expansion)

Oath of Protection:
Description: You shield one of your companions from harm, allowing you to receive 10, 15, 25% of their incoming melee damage.

>> Yes, yes, yes, and yes. This has been something I have always thought should be in the paladin arsenal. Don't mind/care if SK's get the same thing, but we SHOULD have this.

Pious Intervention:
Description: Bestows the favor of the gods upon you, granting you a second chance at life should you fall in battle. Consumes a pair of emeralds when cast.

>> Yes. Who wouldn't want this?

Divine Hands:
Automatically casts Lay Hands on self (if it’s available) upon death. I'm not sure how you'd code this one but I would pay a ton of AA for this.

>> Don't even care about the cost, I would buy this. Absolutely. If this is overpowered in this form, make it a triggered ability with a 5 minute duration and a 15 minute reuse or something, and it would act like a self DI. To add some real kick, let us target others with this and if they go to die, and we are within range, we auto LoH them.

Summon Pegasus
Description: You call the most holy of mounts to your side.

>> /meh. I'm still hoping they give us a pegasus model, but at this point in the game I don't consider this a priority. If it doesn't cost us any other ability, I guess this is fine, but this is vanity and nothing else at this point.

Crusader's Guard:
Description: Bestows the Guard of the Crusader on your companions, rendering them invulnerable.

>> Yes, most definately, but perhaps make it a voluntary DA. In that if a person goes to cast, it actually breaks the DA. The point of that is to not allow a paladin to stupidly wipe a group or raid because the cleric didn't know the paladin was going to DA them.

Leading the Charge
Description: You charge forward with a surge of heroism and valor.
(Code this one exactly like hate step or battle leap, including effect, recast, and AA cost. Just change the description)

>> Still don't understand why we don't already have this. Warriors and SK's both can, are paladins bad at jumping? That said I'm indifferent on this. If I had it I'm sure I would use it, but as it is I've not run into a situation that I've said "man this would just be possible if I had the SK jump-across-the-room ability."

Propulsion of Faith
Description: This ability, when activated, will blast your target with holy might and hurl them away from you. Additional ranks increase the amount of hate that this ability generates.

>> Not interested. Pulling a mob close to me would be great, throwing a mob is more difficult to manage. I have doubts that I would ever use this except as a toy or to annoy the person trying to kill me in PVP for 4 hours.

Improved Blessed Aura
Description: Improves the potency of your Blessed Aura

>> Yes, although i think there should be 5 total ranks, make the cost rise quite a bit for the last ranks.

Valorous Squire
Description: The Paladin summons a valorous squire in his own image who will fight to the death.

>> Cool concept, but even with the limitations I can only see this being a problem for us because it will be brought up at every possible arguement about balance that we have an ability better than FD and that it makes us massively overpowered. That tends to be the trend whenever we ask for some ability to drop agro, apparently saving your own ass is not a paladin trait.

Valorous Rage
Description: The Paladin invokes a holy rage that greatly increases offensive abilities while decreasing healing and defensive abilities.

>> being tested now, so I guess we'll see.

Upgrade HoPiety with HoT proc for group on LoH HoT slot

>> Yes

Reverse Voice of Thule - targeted 12-14% negative aggro mod

>> Absolutely

Group AoTI

>> pass. Again, this will be used against us when the next big discussion about how we are taking all the SK's and warriors jobs in groups.

Numbing Shackles of Marr -AA to add % chance to memblurr mobs each cast of Shackles of Tunare AA

>> pass. Not in our nature to memblur. I do use Shackles to help with CC, but rarely if ever do I want to lose agro on something I'm controlling. That just increases the chances the mob is going to beeline for the healer or DPS.

Vengeance of the faithful - Kill shot aa 100 ac bonuse, 75% all skills modifier, Increase PPM of blessing of light, 40% Blessing of light heal mod 2 min duration or 40 blessing of life procs, recourse proc Cursed Touch of the Faithless disables chance at vengeance proc until the 40 procs are used.

>> pass. As a passive AA this is honestly way overpowered in my opinion.

Prayer of the Faithful - single target ZING (lol) 5 min recast increase END regen 500/tic for 36 sec (no scrm extension) 1.0 sec cast time

>> I love this, but would like to see it increased to a 60 second duration (not extendable) and draw from our own endurance pool. If we don't have some negative to this ability, it'll never even make the drawing board because I'm sure they don't want paladins to be the only class to be able to "heal" endurance pools.

hastened beacon -AA to reduce recast of AoEhate

>> This is honestly a given.

96% rez

>> I've been a big pusher of a 96 rez, but only because its rez envy. I get annoyed at the people that reject my 90 rez because they would rather stay dead longer and wait for the best rez. If we get a 96 rez and then clerics get a 99, its going to be the exact same problem. So basically I just want a rez that isn't going to be inferior and rejected. If we are going ot get another sub-standard one, then skip it and focus on something more universally helpful.

Act of Valor 2.0 - Stuns paladin for 12 seconds, transfers 30% of total current HP/Mana/End to target, leaves paladin with 20% HP/Mana/END and reduces hate by 5000 initial and 2k more when the stun fades.

>> a few too many negatives for my liking here. If we are going to be left in such a bad state, i think the percentage transfered should be closer to 50%. But either way, this is still a yes for me because I would love to have the ability to boost someone else like this.

Exorcist - turn a living mob undead for 42 seconds or 15 slay undead/nuke hits before it fades. 5 minute recast 5 ranks each rank adds 3 hits for 15 total at last rank.

>> awesome idea, and it addresses the issue that would be brought up about during raids. I would also expect actual raid bosses to be immune to this.

Light of the Pure Heart - (Flash of light upgrade) 15 min reuse - decreases mob accuracy for 3 minutes

>> love it, yes.

Judgement's Circle
Summon 4 pets, one on each side of the mob that 100% snare the target, each pet snare for 25% so if a pet die, mob is snared 75%, etc. Pet's last for 60 seconds or until killed, same hp as projection of piety, same dps (aka 0), transfer agro to paladin on dead. Snare last 2 mins. Recast 12 mins.

>> pass. This would be very difficult to get working correctly and would be very situational.

TRACK the undead - upgrade to sense undead

>> pass. We'll get complaints that we are not a tracking class, and with the extremely limited undead selection we have I would never use this.

innate proc of deflection - We are secondary tanks and off tanks we deserve this especially with other classes having similar things .

>> yes, and I wasn't aware classes proc any type of deflection anything.

Holy command - summons an already aggroed mob to you / SK already ahve a version of this , mob must already be on agrro and inside X range .[/quote]

>> much more useful than throwing the mob in my opinion, but I'm still /meh about this. I would put this low on my priority list, but would probably find use for it if it gives agro like the SK version.
Normy Truhart
"Wield your sword with full knowledge of the consequences."
Normy

Server: Tunare

Paladin Main

Postby penodor » Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:22 pm

penodor

Postby knytul » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:08 pm

lol the long term of EQ? Dude, the servers are down from like 40 to 10...what drugs are you smokin..Long Term....
knytul

Paladin Main

Postby Normy » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:52 am

Thats just the history of EQ you are talking about. I wasted points in quickened radiant cure because I thought it was meaning hastened. Nothing I can do about it now but grind more. However, I understand what you are saying about being stacked in favor of older players. But at the same time there is already some huge percentage boost to players with lower AA's that I certainly never got to take advantage of. I'm told now that the first 1000 go in about a 1/3 of the time that mine did.

Now, all that aside, I'm a little shocked that Sony hasn't already figured out there are some players out there that would gladly pony up hard cash to be able to do a /resetaa command on the main servers and, to borrow the term from WoW, respec; respend all their AA up until that point. There are certainly some in the past that I've bought that I always regretted (think I've used my undead snare twice).

But I have to disagree with you about the diminished returns. AA's continously get easier to get, they ramp up the cost to purposely make it longer. If all my defensives cost 3 per rank everyone would have them 1 week into an expansion. The opposite end of that is they could have just made them all costly from the very beginning, make all ranks 12 and the cost would feel overwhelming. Yes it does suck to spend 12 AA on that last rank when you know you are getting the same benefit as 10 AA's on the rank before that, but thats the cost of pushing the envelope on what your character is capable of pulling off. Diminishing returns and increased costs of AA's is the only way to counter the increased XP gain and grind as you level up and get more powerful. The reality is that its still easier to pull down 12 AA's now than it was to pull 3 AA's when I was lvl 55.
Normy

Server: Tunare

Paladin Main

Postby Atnuob » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:28 am

Propulsion of Faith: would be great, but do we need an aggro ability like this? Can merge this with the blur idea, and make it like what rangers have now.

Valorous Rage: this would be great if we can get it.

Upgrade HoPiety: Yes.

Group AoTI: Will be very handy to have, but if they make it like rng's group wolf thingy where it's less than the single one is kinda meh for having to make another space on hotbar.

Fire of the Phoenix: free illusion, i'm all for this even if it doesn't last long.

Vengeance of the faithful:Would be nice to have.

Divine Hands:I like this one quite a bit.

Holy command:Would be useful in some situations.

Act of Valor 2.0: Might be a little Op, but it would kinda be like our ghetto divine rez giving mana/end.

Valorous Squire: Hahaha would be nice.

The Turn Living mobs to Undead: Would rather it be hit count for each pall that uses it on the mob instead of duration since we all know how lame SU can be unless you're tanking the mob.
Atnuob

Paladin Main
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Aergon » Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:12 pm

what about a AA line for increase the cap of 100 on our Bash?
Aergon

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Berserker - Alt/Box

Return to Spells & Abilities