[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - New in the Test Patch File, House of Thule AA!

New in the Test Patch File, House of Thule AA!

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Discipline and AA discussion.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Re: New in the Test Patch File, House of Thule AA!

Postby Hulkling » Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:07 pm

Continued the parse with Zerker Bloodlust Aura = Critical Damage Mob (30), and it gave roughly an additional +10% increase to crit damage. So I'm figuring VR at (200) will give us an additional +66% damage to crits. Stacking with VW, that'd be a +147% to Crit damage. So better than my predictions, but lower than Riou's.

Really wish someone would reverse engineer the Crit/Crit Mob Formula...kinda driving me nuts that we can't just plug in numbers and know the results ahead of time.....means we have to parse in Beta and convince them to modify if necessary lol.
Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Postby Stephen51 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:11 pm

Stephen51

Server: Druzzil Ro

Postby Hulkling » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:30 pm

it should be for all skills, not sure why Kumbaja parsed it as 1H Blunt.
Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Postby riou » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:31 pm

Yea, currently it's set to 1hb (I think this is default since it's first weapon type it finds). It will prob be changed to all skills once brought up in official beta
riou

Server: The Rathe

Paladin Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Ughbash » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:24 am

Wonder if they based it off shaman feralize (and their third spire) which only effects blunt.

Wonder if they even know that shaman third spire only effects blunt.
Tunares' Froggie Shaman,
Hipitey Hop [Watchkeepers]
Ughbash

Veteran --

Server: tunare

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Stephen51 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:31 pm

Stephen51

Server: Druzzil Ro

Postby riou » Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:46 pm

riou

Paladin Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby vawen » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:01 am

I have been testing the dps lately on raids. While my guild burn phases are longers than yours, I must admit that burn dps with glyph, second spire, MR, holyforge and 7 without shaman or bard in group are on the 7.5k range for 60 to 90 seconds. I have saw some larger number on queen "trash" with numbers around 10-11k where agro is not really an issue and I can burn a bit harder.

After that, if mob is not finished the common thing is I end up getting agro and dieing. So, while I see our burn working at a decent level, I see a problem with our agro on burn phase and I start to wonder if an on demand lower agro AA or ability it is something you guys would like to see on next expansion. Of course our burns are making use of glyphs and I see not every paladin will be burning glyps like I have been doing lately (around 2 or 3 per raid day) and even less when new exp bring us new AAs.

Another thing I am wondering is if the new AA have a deagro component attached by default, since it debuff us badly on AC and healing department it will be nice if also deagroed us.

Btw, how do you do the breakdowns on dps that you post here? I don't find an option for that on GamParser 1.3 (last version).
vawen

Server: Antonius Bayle

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby riou » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:58 am

You have to use Yalp to break down by spell, Yalp has a non-melee list you have to set up yourself, basically you have to find the damage phrase and your max crit/dmg value, and it will auto breakdown spells, some spells it wont breakdown properly like mana flare, some of it gets put into magic because of it procing like 3 times in a row or if a nuke has the same "phrase" like all our undead nukes do you cant break those down nuke by nuke instead they will all be piled into one filter.

Aggro has always been an issue since SoD atleast when we got crushes and use them for DPS (Crush + Mana Flare is a decent chunk of dps), and you will use them if you wanna truly min/max your dps :P. It is A LOT better now with Inquisitor's Judgment though since it's negative aggro per proc at a decent proc rate. I still think we could use another one, and only like 3 Paladins fought for one for UF Beta last year heh.
riou

Paladin Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Frankyzpub » Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:49 pm

Ok 50% was way over shot its pobably alot lower but it dosent reflect the over haste and attack the haste/champion/bard songs (and other misc effect those spell bring... increase crit from enc haste,etc).Altho i know attack has a very small effect after a certain cap is reached.It is normal also that in a 59s parse that those numbers (dps from bard/enc/sham procs) are so small because you barely had time to proc them a few times and all at once competing VS IJ.Also IJ scaled over its refresh rate drops its efficacity some.
Frankyzpub

Paladin Main
Beastlord - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Normy » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:08 pm

Normy Truhart
"Wield your sword with full knowledge of the consequences."
Normy

Server: Tunare

Paladin Main

Previous

Return to Spells & Abilities