[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - AA - Dreamlike Swiftness & Fortitude Are Bugged

AA - Dreamlike Swiftness & Fortitude Are Bugged

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Discipline and AA discussion.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

AA - Dreamlike Swiftness & Fortitude Are Bugged

Postby petain » Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:11 pm

I bought Dreamlike Swiftness (increase max AGI by 5 per levels) today and I noticed that each time that I bought 1 level of "Dreamlike Swiftness (DS)", my displayed AC, Mana and Endurance decreased. My displayed AC was 5992 before I bought any DS. After I bought 5 levels of DS, my displayed AC was downed to 5968

I have 0 buffs on me before and after buying 5 levels of DS

Before --- After
AC - 5992 --- 5968
Mana- 34494 --- 34005
Endurance - 33739 --- 33423

I also bought 5 levels of "Dreamlike Fortitude (increase max STA by 5 per level)" and my HP did not increase any.
petain

Paladin Main

Re: AA - Dreamlike Swiftness & Fortitude Are Bugged

Postby Hulkling » Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:56 pm

Hulkling

Veteran -

Paladin Main

Postby Warpeace » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:15 am

Swiftness is working for me, have not tried Fortitude AA yet.
Warpeace

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby boukk » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:15 am

You re not using a fluctuating charm are you?
boukk

Postby Normy » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:23 am

Might be a display bug too, I guess it depends on how long it's lasting. When I purchased the last rank of reinforcement, the next time I went to use my CoA clicky it actually looked like it was lasting for LESS time than before I purchased it. I was getting 37 seconds out of it before, the next few times I used it it showed as lasting 34 seconds, but then sat at 0 for much longer than it should have before fading.

When I checked it the next day, it was showing as lasting 42 seconds, which it more of what I had expected. I would say do a /bug in game if you haven't, and check again because it very well might have changed already.
Normy Truhart
"Wield your sword with full knowledge of the consequences."
Normy

Server: Tunare

Paladin Main

Postby varutia » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:13 am

I being playing around with the blessing of the faithful rank 1, with base duration of 6 ticks I was expecting something like 9 to 10 ticks with aa extension, was only getting about 7 ticks. Not sure what everyone else are experiencing.
varutia

Server: Bertoxxulous

Paladin Main

Postby petain » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:47 am

I logged out and restarted EQ this morning and saw that my AC, Mana, Endurance have gone up above the level before I bought Dreamlike Swiftness and Fortitude. Looks like, restarted EQ solved the displayed value problems. Thank you all for looking into this.
petain

Paladin Main

Return to Spells & Abilities