[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Updating Paladin wiki for AA

Updating Paladin wiki for AA

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Discipline and AA discussion.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Updating Paladin wiki for AA

Postby varutia » Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:08 am

Not sure how many people aware of this, there is actually a pretty good wiki with Paladin stuff. I have updated and corrected some descriptions for all the aa in the wiki, it is up to SoD. Next step I plan to check the costs, then follow up complete update the list to include UF and HoT items.

Always wanted to contribute back to the community and I suppose this is what I can do.
varutia

Server: Bertoxxulous

Paladin Main

Re: Updating Paladin wiki for AA

Postby Saintsaens » Sun May 08, 2011 9:42 pm

heh, sorry about the really late response on this, but yes, the paladin part of the wiki was my creation. Thank you for updating it, I had been gone for about 2 years due to grad school (which just ended) / burnout.

I'm back (at least, if Sony decides to turn on the servers again), although I'm starting over on Vulakk, the progression server. I realize the paladin section needs 2 expansions worth of updates, and I'd take any help I can get, so thank you for what you did. I'll update as many sections as best I can, although I have no clue about either Underfoot or HoT from either a group or raid standpoint.
Saintsaens Sacre`Coeur
Lvl 100 Holy Defender
Officer/Assistant RL, Sol Invictus, The Tribunal

Formerly
Saintsaens Sacre`Coeur
Lvl 65 Paladin
Officer, Splintered Essence
Vulak`Aerr

Formerly
Lvl 52 Crusader
Archaic Arbitrators, Tallon Zek
Saintsaens

Server: Bristlebane

Paladin Main

Postby Saintsaens » Mon May 09, 2011 10:49 am

Okay, updated the page for UF and HoT AAs, but without the aid of being able to log into EQ to double check stuff, so there's a lot of ??s in there. Can anyone help out with those? And/or check for errors since I'm a newbie again? :)
Saintsaens

Paladin Main

Postby varutia » Tue May 10, 2011 2:34 am

Fixed up as much as I can using the data I got saved, the UF AA you can find a complete list in the tomes of knowledge, which as far as I know is correct. The HoT one unfortunately located on the SoE forum which is not online right now, that one should be very accurate as I have checked pretty much everything on it previously.
varutia

Server: Bertoxxulous

Paladin Main

Postby Saintsaens » Wed May 11, 2011 12:55 am

Started working on updating the spells page tonight, since it sounds like AAs are as done as they're getting until I can actually log in and check vs. in game.
Saintsaens

Paladin Main

Return to Spells & Abilities