[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Level 90 Solo Spell Sets

Level 90 Solo Spell Sets

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Discipline and AA discussion.

Moderator: Paladin Mods

Level 90 Solo Spell Sets

Postby Justinious » Sun May 22, 2011 1:43 pm

I am going to finally ding 90 shortly. I want to start doing FC for lesson burns for AAs. I would really appreciate any advice on what spell sets you folks use at level 90 when:
soloing in FC at level 90.

And, if you feel generous, I would also appreciate your set-ups for: soloing regular mobs (we still do that don't we?); grouping as the MT; and grouping not as the MT.

Good hunting.

Justinious
Justinious

Paladin Main

Re: Level 90 Solo Spell Sets

Postby Shillingworth » Sat May 28, 2011 7:17 am

I mostly just keep Penitence and Burst up for emergencies, usually Earnest Cleansing and Preservation of Marr (I think that's what our new heal proc is called) is plenty of healing. Most of the new expansion is stunnable, which means we can solo the bulk of it with little trouble. What's really nice is that in Erudin Burning there are a whole lot of Skeletons from the central quest are to the library, only a couple golems thrown in which are easy enough to get around with Balefire Burst and/or Propitiate. With a melee DPS merc MC and SS aren't very difficult either, just stick to stunnable things and you'll take such little damage that our heal over time and innate heal procs take care of damage. For stuns I use Force of Marr and Earnest Force, nukes I stick with the fast casting ones like Disruptive Persecution, Elegy, and Glorious Exoneration when I need the twinheal (usually on named).
Even in darkness, there is light.
Shillingworth

Server: Bertoxxulous

Paladin Main

Return to Spells & Abilities