[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - T3 Named (MMM,Zeka,Ship,Steam factory)

T3 Named (MMM,Zeka,Ship,Steam factory)

For stuff that applies to all (or none) of the classes...

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

T3 Named (MMM,Zeka,Ship,Steam factory)

Postby WaringMcMarrin » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:35 pm

How do you all think they are for tuning? Please post what mobs and what is to easy/hard about them.

WaringMcMarrin

Veteran -

Server: The Tribunal(Ayonae Ro)

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Re: T3 Named (MMM,Zeka,Ship,Steam factory)

Postby Hecude Poison`Blood » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:59 pm

Ill say that the named in SHIP need to spawn more often up top. Spent 3+ hours there with 1 named spawn, and clearing 2 different named camps the whole time.

|____________________Click below for all your Anime Needs____________________|
Hecude Poison`Blood

Server: Fennin Ro

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Datzy » Tue Apr 29, 2008 10:47 am

Datzy

Shadowknight Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Samanna » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:12 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby HawklordXegony » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:19 pm

First, some general comments: All mobs are a bit too rare in my opinion. I spent days in S.H.I.P. and saw a named about every 2 hours on average. That's simply too long. A group would have to be in the zone for well over 100 hours to collect steam cores for everyone.

Named in S.H.I.P. are very doable. The ones I've encountered in Steam Factory were stupidly hard. I've only killed one named in MMM so have limited experience there.

S.H.I.P.
Former Head Scientist Bozle - Easy mob, just a bit harder than the trash mobs.
Head Scientist Lotrip - Easy mob, just a bit harder than trash mobs.
Head Scientist Wripple - Easy enough but the 4 gnomes per side in his room make breaking it tough.
Head Scientist Spodwork - His shadow-step proc makes him challenging but not hard really.
Head Scientist Belnot - Easy mob, just a bit harder than trash mobs.
Chief Administrator Grigano - Not sure what this mob is for but he's twice as hard as anything else in the zone and he drops nothing.

Steam Factory
Ironhorn - Very hard mob. Not worth killing due to his difficulty.
Slavemaster Gork - Stupidly hard. This mob is much harder than Crystallos squires. There's no reason for me to kill this mob when I can get better loot in Crystallos from easier mobs.
Exterminator Mark V - I haven't done this mob but I understand he's about the same level of difficulty as the two above.

MMM
Albereth, Top Chef - Seemed just a bit harder than the trash mobs.
Geartop - I don't have direct experience with this mob. I have read, though, of people dying to the adds on every fight. They camp a cleric in the hall to rez after the adds despawn. Seems a bit too hard.

Zeka
Chamberlain - Easy enough but the adds are annoying
I feel I must make a general comment about Zeka. The zone is poorly designed when it comes to mob placement. The mobs are too tightly packed together in rooms, there are too many roamers, and many mobs see invis. Pulling is impossible without a pulling class. This zone will never see any serious use in its current form. I tried to make use of Zeka but it just isn't worth the trouble (outside of Chamberlain).

In general, I avoid named that spawn adds. Unless they have some specific piece of loot you will find that people generally leave them alone.

That's all I can think of at the moment.
HawklordXegony

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby Datzy » Tue Apr 29, 2008 3:55 pm

Datzy

Shadowknight Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Saintsaens » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:50 pm

Malfunctioning Steamwork Borri is one that I have seen personally. He is on the very roof of the zone, one level up from the level with the injured spy for MMM access.

To get to the roof, you go into the small room on the same floor, up the ladder on the wall (easy to miss), and finally up the elevator within the room up there, Borri spawns from one of the roamers outside on the rooftop area.

Someone on alla's posted that Gripwir spawns on the 3rd floor, southern bubble area. On a platform on the right as you enter the room.
Saintsaens Sacre`Coeur
Lvl 100 Holy Defender
Officer/Assistant RL, Sol Invictus, The Tribunal

Formerly
Saintsaens Sacre`Coeur
Lvl 65 Paladin
Officer, Splintered Essence
Vulak`Aerr

Formerly
Lvl 52 Crusader
Archaic Arbitrators, Tallon Zek
Saintsaens