[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Rare Drops

Rare Drops

For stuff that applies to all (or none) of the classes...

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Rare Drops

Postby Wolfy » Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:12 pm

Under the Shaman, Gear, Rare Drops when I click on the drop (which looks like it is linked), all I see is No cookies for Lucy?
Wolfy

Shaman Main

Re: Rare Drops

Postby Fanra » Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:58 pm

I will admit it is rather vague, but that means that you have to allow http://lucy.allakhazam.com/ to place a cookie onto your computer for the link to work.

Lucy's, which is at that address, requires cookies to work. Nothing Samanna's can do about that, unless they decided to host the data themselves, would would be a massive project which just reinvents the wheel.
90 Hobbit Druid

"We can turn people into wolves who do not want to be wolves better than ANY other class." - FyyrLuStorm

Flexibility is one of the major definers of druids. By locking us into "healer mode" or "nuker mode" we lose that flexibility. Power Sources Suck! Just say no to expendable items.
Fanra

Server: Bertoxxulous

Druid Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby Samanna » Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:15 pm

That's not the complaint, actually.

The menu links to http://samanna.net/eq.general/r.rares.shtml , which presents http://samanna.net/eq.general/rares.htm in an iframe.

http://samanna.net/eq.general/rares.htm is Retron's excel spreadsheet, saved as html.

Unfortunately, for some reason, the latest version of Firefox won't display that content, so you need Exploder or Opera to vew it. It displays fine in either of those. I suppose Microsoft put some anti-firefox code in it's html conversion to make it inconvenient.
Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Kumeldar » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:20 pm

I am using the latest Firefox and see that page, and the lucy links just fine.
Kumeldar

Server: Drinal

Warrior Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby WaringMcMarrin » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:25 pm

wont open in FF for me unless i use ie tabs to get IE rendering engine.

WaringMcMarrin

Veteran -

Server: The Tribunal(Ayonae Ro)

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Jalelin » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:59 pm

It works for me if I disable adblock.
Jalelin

Server: Povar

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Samanna » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:13 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main

Postby Funi » Tue Apr 29, 2008 12:49 pm

This PoR aug Opaline Shard of Relic is linked to some weapon.
Funi

Shaman Main

Postby Arslayn » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:23 am

I too am using the latest FF with Adblock running and I have no issues what so ever with the 3 links given and have no issues clicking gear links and having it redirect me to the proper Lucy entry....
and
"Not all that wander are lost, and not all that glitters is gold"
Defenders Of
Arslayn

Berserker Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Postby Tordail » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:01 am

Yep, I've also got the latest version of Firefox and no issues at all.
~
Tordail

Veteran -

Server: Luclin

Shaman Main

Postby Wolfy » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:16 pm

TY. I am able to see the augs using http://samanna.net/eq.general/rares.htm
Wolfy

Shaman Main

Postby Jalelin » Thu May 01, 2008 1:05 am

With Adblock Pro 0.7.5.4 active in Firefox 3 Beta 5 using the filter set, I get a blank page on http://samanna.net/eq.general/rares.htm with filter hits on the filter "_files/*htm|$subdocument" for http://samanna.net/eq.general/rares_files/sheet006.htm and http://samanna.net/eq.general/rares_files/tabstrip.htm. The problem is the false positive in the Easylist filter for _files/*htm rather than something specific to Firefox or Adblock. While Samanna could change the path, to me it's simple enough to disable Adblock for that page (or for all of crucible.samanna.net if you want to give Sam the revenue to support the site generated by an extra pair of eyeballs seeing the ads).
Jalelin

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Samanna » Thu May 01, 2008 6:26 am

Ah, thanks. Microsoft uses the _files for .html saves, although I guess I could go through and edit it all to something different.

And I haven't put ads up yet. But I need to. I also need to start those polls...
Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main

Return to General EQ Discussion