[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - A presto!

A presto!

For stuff that applies to all (or none) of the classes...

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

A presto!

Postby Galelor » Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:41 pm

Well boys, I know I haven't been around to much lately but life has been busy...
So I guess this is my calling it a quits post. It is sad to say so long after 8+ years, but it has been time for me to retire for a while :(

I'll be retiring:
-My shaman Galelor who has been active since early in Kunark (actually the char was active for old world eq on another account.): I finally got my TA and FD ring, I feel complete! I'll steal your raid xp (and agro) with my rains!
-My pally Daffie who has been active since early Plains of Power.: He was my Super AC Twink of "I'll destroy you, your family, your house, all of your dreams, and even your He-Man toys-whoop-ass-bringer-on-err-impossible-to-kill-with-galelor-tanking-adds-next-to-him" Doom Pally!
-My brother's Druid Gegen who has been active since the old world (Galelor's original account!): Stupid druid, SOE and port. immediately! (Sorry for the shit talk fen...)
-My friends necro Parallaxnexus who has been active since Velious: No more pet pulling :(
-My pet bard and cleric who have been active since TSS.
-My friend's ranger Reidil who has been active since old world eq.: I think Galelor still tanks better...
(Most of these toons max level and max, or close to max, AA)

With that many accounts, over the years I may have fully paid for Mr. Sony's daughter's psychology doctorate...

At any rate, I'll be lingering a bit, but mostly I'll miss the friends that I have made in the shaman, pally, and druid communities (not to mention all you dirty hookers on Xegony... and those who have left Xegony for other servers *glares mostly at Veril*) This was my last long term MMO, but if anyone wants to hit me up on xbox live I am: DoiNkk (or eldrumo@yahoo.com via email.)

I guess I should leave with a best and worst moment in eq type thing... as it is standard practice..
Worst moments:
-Camping my Totemic Helm.
-Also, deciding I am going to finish the Paw of Opolla quest.
-Being killed by a bear in Rivervale behind the waterfall, and losing my corpse with the hot 2ac back item!
-Realizing I combined a whole stack of SoW potion components!
-Dieing horribly 20+ times in one night to the trash rap drakes in ToV!
-Not being able to see a flipping thing at the blackburrow tunnel!

Best moments:
-Getting my Totemic Helm!
-Finally getting my JBB!/Finally getting my TA/Finally getting my FD ring
-Paying back the god damn Oowamp, Specters, Sand Giants, and A orcs! Fear my high level ass whooping!
-All of Blackburrow, and SK!
-Proving that my shaman could solo hold the 3rd bridge camp in Seb (much to the dismay of a full group!)
-Realizing that my super twink pally out ACed every SK/Pally/Warrior in my raid guild lol!
-Clearing ToV!
-Helping n00bs who turned out to be good eq friends years later! Damn you buff beggers!
-Being in my 20s in OT and having someone explain how slow worked! The light of God does shine!

PS-
I leave the maintenance of my pally sticky posts to anyone who will keep them up in a diligent manner.
1. AC aug stuff- I know I have slacked and there are 3 or 4 augs missing and the one group list has been in need of revamped (both for some months...) but someone needs to keep it live for the twinks!
2. The Slay Undead post- GL Hulking, you were just nominated :P

See you all around, and don't stop the "tank in teh face" action!
(No you can't have my stuff...)
Galelor

Veteran -

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Druid - Alt/Box

Re: A presto!

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:04 pm

I've thought it over and declined your retirement Gal. Sorry. Get back in game.

All kidding aside, thanks for all the fun posts and info and general hoolaganismery. We are both on Xeg, but never spoke except on these boards! haha!

Peace, till you get bored and come back. ... Course I will probably be in semi retirement when you do....
Ride free brother.
Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Vasei » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:56 pm

Well, since you're so into tradition and all:

can I have your stuff?

Test Server
Primal Brood
Vasei

Shaman Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby Tharkis » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:35 pm

In further tradition, IBTL!

err CIHYS?!

err TTT?

anyways, take care and dont be a stranger =)
Tharkis

Veteran -

Server: Stormhammer

Shaman Main

Return to General EQ Discussion