[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Autofire

Autofire

For stuff that applies to all (or none) of the classes...

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Autofire

Postby Arkendar » Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:02 pm

Hopefully this isn't against the rules to ask for, but I would like to parse a few things, and seems most I've read parses from use the old autofire prog to make a nice long parse.
However, I can't find a working link to a download of the program. And I definitely don't want to be standing around for hours on end pressing one button lol.
Anyone got a link to where I can download it? Or able to email a copy?

Thanks.
Arkendar

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Re: Autofire

Postby Genadinee » Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:01 pm

/autofire

This is what you need for Auto fire Ranged attack, if your a Ranger with endless quiver your fine if not then fill your bags with arrows.

Regards
Genadinee

Server: Atonius

Paladin Main
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby Geal Icehammer » Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:38 pm

Arkendar is looking for the old program called autofire. Rangers and bards used to use it before they added /autofire and /song . The program had other uses such as foraging stuff afk, getting parses of special attacks , spamming, and skilling up. That said, the program was, and most likely still is, against EULA. Not that I think they went after people for that program.

I have no idea where you can find the program now. I never used it, I had a programmable gamepad I used instead. You might check with the ranger forums or the safehouse.
Geal Icehammer

Shaman Main
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:38 am

It was not and isn't against EULA, as it doesn't interfere with the functioning of the game client or its communication with Sony's servers. 5 minutes fishing didn't come up with a functioning link to Autofire0.4 specifically, but Googling "automatic keypress" got me to http://www.softpedia.com/get/Others/Mis ... keys.shtml immediately. It will do what you want. The pro tip is to use the keyboard mapping in game to help you out. Void the normal functions of F11 or F12 keys (they're pretty useless already), and set it to be the alternate key for the hotbutton you intend to use. Setting the keypresser to spam F11 (instead of "1") will let you continue playing/chatting/typing in game almost normally even as it runs.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby ariowen » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:17 am

A link to the Autorfire 0.4 program can be found here

http://members.shaw.ca/Karthanon.Dragon ... tofire.zip

ariowen

Ranger Main
Cleric - Alt/Box
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Trenolis » Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:40 pm

How do you use either of these programs? I'd love to use them to autoskill stuff like div skill or forage or track.
Trenolis

Server: Down the rabbit hole

Beastlord Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Arkendar » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:19 am

Sweet, thanks.
Forgot I had posted this actually. But yes, was looking for it to run parses on various things. Plus save my sanity (and wrists) on raising casting skills.

As far as how to use, pretty easy.
You tell it a key to spam and how long between keypresses.
Bind whatever you want to do (Forage, cast a spell, use an ability/disc, etc) to that key.
Turn it on and enjoy.

Thanks again!
Arkendar

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby ariowen » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:08 pm

It is in the read me file in that zip as to how to set things up for using this program. Basically it is how Ark said it below but read the file, it will expalin it all very well in how to set up to use the program.
ariowen

Ranger Main
Cleric - Alt/Box
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Huurgh » Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:12 pm

It breaks the EULA the moment you leave the keyboard. As long as you sit beside it "supervising" it, its ok.

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." Robert A. Heinlein
Huurgh

Server: Antonius Bayle

Magician Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:48 pm

New link that should last a good long while, because I love you. http://sdrv.ms/17fHpBl
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Return to General EQ Discussion