[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Random Spewing on Summit Topic

Random Spewing on Summit Topic

General Discussion for the EverQuest Shaman.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Postby Bethiana » Tue Sep 20, 2005 1:41 pm

But how do these summits count as open communication, when they're so few and far between? Rytan never explained why Panther was triple-nerfed, despite our logical, thought out observations explaining why his point of view on it was incorrect. Look at our craptastic new spells. I'd be willing to bet nothing gets done to make them anything more than marginally useful pieces of crap instead of completely useless pieces of crap as they are now. Hell, our poison nuke can't hit things *directly* in front of us. They consolidated servers and charged us more money per month . . . they can afford to hire a few people to deal with community relations. I don't even see out Top Ten Lists as being anything more than smoke blown up our outholes. They chose not to, and choose to ignore the playerbase for the most part. Right now it feels like our trying to get anything done is like trying to thread a needle with cerebral palsy<sp?>.
Bethiana

Server: Lightbringer

Postby Brohg » Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:03 pm

I think you're being excessively negative. And you quote yourself in your sig, which is, like, a super whammy. We should start over.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby EeyonRN » Tue Sep 20, 2005 5:33 pm

warning your computer has been infected with an ip adress pleaes give me 10 dollars
EeyonRN

Server: slamdunk@urface.lol

Postby Bethiana » Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:01 pm

Bethiana

Postby Karshak_rn » Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:25 pm

Karshak - long since retired
Shaman
Karshak_rn

Postby Bethiana » Tue Sep 20, 2005 6:51 pm

Bethiana

Question

Postby Douglasone » Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:38 pm

Why not come right out and ask them if shamans are gonna be phased out entirely. It kinda seems that way, every time we get something, most of the others get something better. I already get passed over on lots of groups because others can do the slows and they can add CC and/or buffs that are nearly as good. I cast talis. of wunshi and I usually see half the group immediately drop it in favor of something else. Seems like the only buffs I cast anymore that everyone keeps are sense and stamina. The necros out-dot us, bst/brd/enc all slow, and it goes on. About the only thing I can do that others can't is turn into a big-ol-bear, yea I can melee for an extra minute. I'll keep playing my shammy til they pry my keyboard from my cold-dead fingers but it would be nice get something the others don't. I mean other than alchemy, closing in on 300 here and I usually can't give the potions away any more, but I use em a lot.
Douglasone

Server: Fennin Ro

Return to Heyokah's Lodge