[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Shameless Plug

Shameless Plug

General Discussion for the EverQuest Shaman.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Shameless Plug

Postby Halyburton » Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:00 am

Last edited by Halyburton on Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Halyburton

Server: Bertoxx-Saryrn

Shaman Main
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Webbie » Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:03 am

Webbie

Server: Saryrn

Postby Halyburton » Tue Aug 02, 2005 2:05 am

Halyburton

Shaman Main
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Ochi » Tue Aug 02, 2005 4:29 am

Ochi

Server: Bertoxx

Postby Halyburton » Tue Aug 02, 2005 5:16 am

Halyburton

Shaman Main
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Coltrane_RZ » Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:49 am

Coltrane_RZ

Postby Halyburton » Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:21 am

Halyburton

Shaman Main
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Halyburton » Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:18 pm

OKies Just aas an FYI I got the links to work finally and fixed a couple of bloopers taht i missed before so it should be ready for ya'll to take a gander at again
Halyburton

Shaman Main
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Faustt » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:23 am

Faustt

Postby Halyburton » Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:03 pm

Thanks for the tip tehre Sam,

Just as an FYI the reason why the vid caps looked so slow was cause of the lagg I experienced with everything on except for shadows. I had max everything else on. I use WInEq2.0 Pro to do the vid caps and use Sorenson Squeeze to convert the .wmv files from the vid caps to .flv format which can then be used to make the film I did in .fla format once i have it the way I want it then I convert the whole shebang into .swf format and compress it to the smallest size I can get without degrading the integrity of the film. Lol this particular film was originally 110MB in size before I used Flash Optimizer to get it down to its curent 79MB . And yes once i have enough material I'll be working on another one

I already have the tune in mind for it someting from one of the Masters of Chant CD's =) which is what I orignally planned for this film but changed it when i came across David Shankles song that I used instead.

To be honest I actually wanted to use his group's original vid of the song as part of the film but after 3 months of no response for permission i just used Sorenson Squeeze to snag the song itself from the video and used it in the current film

In fact here is the link for the original video that inspired me to make my creation

Once you see it I think you'll understand why I wanted to use the vid in my film =)
Halyburton

Shaman Main
Cleric - Alt/Box

Return to Heyokah's Lodge