[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - returning player

returning player

General Discussion for the EverQuest Shaman.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

returning player

Postby Brek » Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:40 am

I am not sure where to post... just getting back into the swing of things.

I have signed backup for about a month now... bought the anniversery edition and upgraded my account. I started to play my "necro" but since then and talking to a few people I kind of want to play my shaman again.

The magelo account is pretty close ... except for the 1 bracer and the neck peice... I was being a mule to sell stuff when I grabed the information and forgot to put the actual items in.

I went to Gregg's (seening another shaman was going there at 62) and I was just trying to break the starting room ... besides the wanderer that stops in ... I don't think I could kill 2 without zoneing. 1 seems to take about 75% of my mana to kill, of course that isn't just letting the puppy chew on it, and yes not using cann ... which I can correct.

To be honest I am not sure what I am looking for ... equipment help ... yes ... maybe a suggestion on leveling... or a place I can go that is somewhat "safe" as I get back into the game.

*edit*
yes I ony have 3aa ... none are spent.
Brek

Postby Samanna » Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:15 am

Welcome back. :)

We get lots of people with the same questions.

You can find appropriate leveling/soloing advice in the Hunting Grounds area (third down), and the Equipment & Loot and Spells & Abilities areas have similar questions with detailed answers. Look around. :)
Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Return to Heyokah's Lodge