[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Top end trade skill items for cultural

Top end trade skill items for cultural

General Discussion for the EverQuest Shaman.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Top end trade skill items for cultural

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:45 am

Ride free brother.
Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Zyba » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:05 am

try MMM, SHIP workshop or Crystallos I'm told. I haven't had much luck grouping for my keys yet personally as the guys in the gyrospires seem to be the major bottleneck to doing it with one group. As this is supposed to be 'group" content, i refuse to get my pieces from miniraids which is why it is taking so long. I concede that this is stubbornness on my part but still that is the way I want to do it. There is nothing saying you can't throw a miniraid at these guys, I would just prefer not to.
Zyba

Postby Cronikk » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:07 am

I've had one porous loam to drop from the goblins at the fort in Loping. I'm not sure when the drop nerf went in, but this was about 3 weeks ago. Hope that helps.
Cronikk

Server: The Magnificent 7th

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Tordail » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:10 am

As for the groupable nameds Zyba mentioned ... They certainly don't require a mini raid, you've just got to fight up to them and kill them off (it used to be you could have a monk train the entire tower out and split the named, but he was recently leashed). If another group is up there, just kill your way up and do some killing while you wait. They're relatively easy to kill and have a repop of approximately 20 minutes. When I got my item from Zeka, we ended up killing four nameds along the way.

As for the cultural items, the zones Zyba mentioned -- in addition to Steam Factory -- are where you want to go. The drop rate remains insanely low outside of those zones, but the items do exist. I looted a Porous Loam off a brownie in Dragonscale Hills last week.
~
Tordail

Veteran -

Server: Luclin

Shaman Main

Postby Eirgorn » Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:11 am

Yes.... I like GRRMartin and Im not too creative =D
Eirgorn

Server: Bristlebane

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Kilgaroz » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:44 pm