[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - The Return to EQ

The Return to EQ

General Discussion for the EverQuest Shaman.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

The Return to EQ

Postby Akrael Xen » Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:45 am

I been on a long hiatus from the game and decided i wanted to switch to my shaman for my main. Last time i really really played was around early 2007. At that time i was in a raid guild with my rogue and got burned out. I want to just be a casual player now but i am finding it difficult to get back into the swing of things. I can always box but that gets old to me. i dont really have the capability to 3 box but can in a pinch if theres no other way, but i thrive when i am 2 boxing. to be honest though i would just like to group and have fun... i am so far behind theres no reason to worry about catching up so fast. My guild is now empty as time has ravaged our ranks. i know bristlebane is a well to do server as i have played on it since i started EQ in 2001. but with so many old compadres gone... its an uphill battle at times.. i have found myself less than motivated to really go get new levels and gear as i am embarassed about how behind i am. I have taken some saved up plat and tried my best to gear the shammy up . i needs more work.. i am lacking some key focuses and AAs. but i wanna get to 80 really and be desired for groups.

I have decent alts/boxes and stuff, so really just looking for some new friends and stuffs, and a reason to play and get back into it.
Is there a serverwide channel for shamans? i looked for the info but couldnt find it. Or any BB Elite that could point me in the right direction for a casual type guild that raids on occasion and dont suck. I am an old schooler who used to at one time be an EQ encyclopedia and know so much but now iam just a newb again. I am sure with a boost i could be the knowitall i know so well soon again. Anyways hope this post isnt too cheezy, just looking for answers.

Thanks for your wonderful message board its the best,, even better than safehouse!!
Akrael Xen- Your Local Scaley Hero

Akrael Xen

Server: Bristlebane

Postby Brohg » Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:32 am

serverwide.crucible:crucible
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Return to Heyokah's Lodge