[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Where am I

Where am I

General Discussion for the EverQuest Shaman.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Where am I

Postby Funi » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:44 am

Hello, I'm a bit lost and has some how found my way here. Can some one tell me where the Samanna site is?
Funi

Shaman Main

Re: Where am I

Postby Tordail » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:07 am

You're on it, actually.
~
Tordail

Veteran -

Server: Luclin

Shaman Main

Postby Funi » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:29 am

OK, this will take a little getting used to but I'll spend some time before I form an opinion. Are there different themes to chose from? This is a bit bright for me and was wondering if I can chose a darker theme and I can't seem to find it.
Funi

Shaman Main

Postby Tordail » Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:38 am

Far as I can tell, there are no different themes. Every time you create a new board theme, it creates more work for the site admin in that every time you mod the original theme, you've got to mod every other theme to match. Having one theme is far easier. Sam can correct me if I am wrong but I do not believe there are plans to add themes.
Tordail

Veteran -

Shaman Main

Postby Funi » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:35 am

Hello, lost again. I tried doing a search but can't find the post that listed info about the new SoF mod2's. I'm trying to remember exactly what Clairvoyance does. I'm Pretty sure I know what heal amount and spell dmg does. Anyway, I'd sure like to find that thread again.
Funi

Shaman Main

Postby Tordail » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:38 am

The last couple of weeks worth of threads were lost when the site was hacked, I believe, so if the thread you're looking for was recently created, it's probably gone. I'm not sure there's any way to retrieve those threads; I'm no good with boards and such.
Tordail

Veteran -

Shaman Main

Postby Samanna » Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:27 pm

I haven't given up on recovering the lost threads, although finding old threads which were updated after this backup and before the hack... yeah, probably not gonna happen. I don't have time at the moment to figure out which posts need to be exported from the old db and imported here, and to ensure they go to the right threads, but I will work on that when I can.

On themes: We'll stick with just the one, I sincerely hope. However, if some portion of it needs to be darker, it's just a css change and viola!

I'm asking everyone to give it a week as-is, and then I'll put up numerous polls about darkening it , removing the sidebar, reducing the profile area (left of each post), stuff like that.

Please note any request like that at viewtopic.php?f=59&t=5676 or viewtopic.php?f=59&t=5675 , so I don't miss it when I make the polls.
Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Veril » Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:10 pm

I like the sidebar a lot, very nice indeeed
Veril

Veteran -

Server: Antonius Bayle

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Kilgaroz » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:12 pm

Is the side bar suppposed to slide as you scroll down, so it's always in view? It does so on my guild's web page, but if it's supposed to here, it's not working for me.

Kilgaroz

Server: Saryrn

Bard Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Samanna » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:19 pm

No, it doesn't hover. It sits under the search box and expands as requested. If it is expanded to be taller than the stuff in the main area, then that area will have whitespace.
Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Return to Heyokah's Lodge