[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - AA request list

AA request list

General Discussion for the EverQuest Shaman.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Re: AA request list

Postby Rolane2 » Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:08 pm

An AA that mitigates Knockback a little.

I have been hunting T4 BP essences for far to long and when those darn cottonballs knock me back into the wall i get a raid timer and its just plain annoying
Rolane2

Postby fendaann » Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:54 pm

New AA idea. some times grouping you get ready to pull a name sham need that extra healing push to keep the group alive.

AA- casting heall fury - a 1 min buff that allows faster casting (spam healing putton push or at least faster heals) all direct heals casts - 15 min re-freash.
fendaann

Server: Quellious - POVAR

Wizard Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:45 am

Second Spire adds solidly to heals, 1.5min with 10min cooldown. Have you tried that out, fendaann?
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Bloxr Fatso » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:35 am

"Killing for Peace is like Screwing for Virginity"
Bloxr Fatso

Server: The Nameless

Postby pagarbuk » Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:25 pm

You could just leave the epic in an inventory slot and click it from there.
pagarbuk

Server: Povar, formerly Zek

Shaman Main

Postby SBBD » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:11 am

Hastened Turgur's Swarm,at least 5 levels that reduce the refresh timer by 1 second each.I see the AA skill as a replacement for my TA so I don't have to equip it on raids but with the long refresh time on the skill I'm having to equip it just to keep up with large pulls.
A Quickened Turgur's Swarm skill would be nice to have as well.
SBBD

Shaman Main
Berserker - Alt/Box
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:57 am

Ride free brother.
Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Dakota » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:18 am

I'd more like a line of AAs that increases the current resist mod on Turgur's Swarm (-25), eventually maxing out at the same resist mod of Balance of Discord (-60).
Dakota

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Haiden » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:07 pm

Haiden

Server: Maelin Starpyre

Shaman Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Haiden » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:09 pm

Haiden

Server: Maelin Starpyre

Shaman Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Ughbash » Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:41 am

Tunares' Froggie Shaman,
Hipitey Hop [Watchkeepers]
Ughbash

Veteran --

Server: tunare

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby SBBD » Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:52 am

It doesn't have to be or can be an AA,the ability to rearrange our buff icons to put them in what ever order we want them to be,I'm sure most of you shaman have had some twit click off our buffs because they weren't exactly in the order they wanted them to be.I even had one guy who didn't like the order unity landed and wanted me to cast it on him 3 times,I probably would have humored him but we were on a raid and I was rebuffing him in the middle of the 6th event in the tower,thats when I thought of this.
SBBD

Shaman Main
Berserker - Alt/Box
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:25 am

Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Jormun » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:26 am

Here's an idea for an AA I posted on the EQ forums on their new AAs topic:

I'd love to see an AA that gives the shaman extended duration on potions that the shaman can create. Now it would be limited to potions that at least have a duration at least and perhaps restricted to potions created by alchemy, but would certainly not include potions like potions of adventure. I'm a fan of using the illusion pots I create but am disappointed that for the cost of the materials to create one potion it lasts for so short of a time (I love being a gnome shaman and believe it should be a new class/race combo). I was thinking something like an AA with 3 ranks that extended the duration of potions by 15, 30 and 50%. I'm not familiar with ALL potions that a shaman can create, so not sure if there's an obscure one that might be too overpowered with a 50% duration extension. Anyways, it's something I thought of fitting for the shaman class being the only ones able to dabble in alchemy. The person making the potions should be able to get the best value, drop for drop, of their own creations. Maybe something also could be done for rogues and their poisons.

Some others I'd like to see:

AA to decrease the reuse on MGB, AA, UoS
AA to give us a passive increase in spell resists
AA that would function like our ward line of spells which I haven't been very fond of as a continuing spell line (small rune with a burst heal when the rune falls followed by 2-3 ticks of a HoT healing for around what our shadow line heals per tick. Frankly, I think this might make a good spell line for us.
AA that can be used once every 20 hours or longer that refreshes all of our activated AAs (probably in place of hastening AAs for them)
AA to decrease the cast times on our buffs past the 50% reduction of max rank quick buff (I'd love this especially for our panther line and HoT spells, clerics have a HoT spell that's not only stronger but has a faster cast and I'm jealous. :cry: I think shaman can become even more iconic for HoT healing if we were to receive more AAs and adjustments to our HoT spell lines.
Jormun

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Druid - Alt/Box

Postby Idracab » Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:43 am

A preincarnation AA line. I don't know, I just get annoyed that I have to mem the spell with the stupid greyed out timer every 50 minutes. Let me stick an AA hotkey in the corner of one of my bars and click it every so often. :) Either that or increase the duration to 5 hours, pour favour.
Idracab

Previous

Return to Heyokah's Lodge