[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Spell Feedback

Spell Feedback

General Discussion for the EverQuest Shaman.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Spell Feedback

Postby WaringMcMarrin » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:06 pm

Looking for constructive feedback on spells and some possible new spell ideas.

WaringMcMarrin

Veteran -

Server: The Tribunal(Ayonae Ro)

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Re: Spell Feedback

Postby Huurgh » Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:12 pm

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." Robert A. Heinlein
Huurgh

Server: Antonius Bayle

Magician Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby WaringMcMarrin » Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:01 pm

That was for AA's and we did that also.
WaringMcMarrin

Veteran -

Server: The Tribunal(Ayonae Ro)

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:24 am

<3 Lassitude, want a group version.

Champion on an aura.

Chop Ice nuke, make Bite style ice nuke in it's place.

I was one of Pack of Aina's most stalwart defenders, until I discovered it doesn't stack with Languid Bite. It's just the pits now. Doesn't need fixing or upgrading, just needs to be ignored and forgotten.

I'm not generally about looking at other classes for ideas, but something's up about just 3 of the 7 classes that have dots at all getting instant cast ones. Curse dots need THAT lovin'.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby harlybear » Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:15 pm

Disease Nuke( we have the focus built into our armor sets ) replace the spear line with it
Cold Nuke ( I actually totally agree with Brohg)
Champion upgrade and believe it or not, single target ( for rebuffing during raids) ( maybee include an overhaste effect?)
Group Lassi
*Heals i think we have plenty of healing power tbh just modify the percentages a bit*
summon alchemy bag

The Unity Idea is great, dont change the concept please ( 1 buff> 3 Buffs = happy shaman) ( cast time modification?)

Forget pack of annia line, forget the thorn wilting line, forget the ward line unless you increase the damage taken to something more than a moss snakes dps

Giving dog dog some procs of his own? like a slow proc or a malos proc ( stack with lynx in perfect world lol)
harlybear

Server: Povar

Shaman Main
Berserker - Alt/Box
Paladin - Alt/Box

Postby Kinadorm » Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:15 pm

- Disease debuff included in the malos line.
- New pet that is a big upgrade. He should be better than enc and sk pets in my opinion.
- I would really like to have the cripple line back or at least remove the restriction that feralization only works on certain mobs. If that isn't possible then some new melee debuff that works on all mobs and has a decent effect.
- Make wild growth stack with hp familiars.
- A new preincarnation buff with a higher chance to fire and more healing when it fires. Maybe clear aggro when it fires.
- I love the idea of Pack of Aina but it has too high a cost and provides too little benefit in its current form. So if you can't adjust it to make it useful then don't continue it. Maybe make it an aa without the mana drain but a long reuse.
- Instant cast curses sound good.
- Add additional effects to DoT's such as disease line could have a snare like effect. This might give us a reason to use disease DoT's. Curse DoT's could include a small mana drain. Poison DoT's could have a cripple effect. Just something additional to the dot damage.
- A point blank poison AE spell.

I wish they would make all Rk3 spells vendor purchaseable with the appropriate raid flag so you don't have to wait around and loot a rune once you beat the raid.
Kinadorm

Shaman Main
Rogue - Alt/Box
Bard - Alt/Box

Postby Zama » Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:21 pm

second life/preincarnation having a heal when fired portion. atm if you have more then 1500? damage in dots done to you, even if preincar goes off, you will die while DA to the dots on you which defeats the purpose of it.

Zama

Shaman Main

Postby Kinadorm » Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:56 pm

New AC buff or add AC into focus if it won't cause stacking issue with clr buffs.
New haste buff maybe with an additional effect. Give enc a better one too so they continue to have the best haste.
A 96% rez out of combat spell. With mercs so readily available I don't see a problem giving all classes with rez the highest level one.
Kinadorm

Shaman Main
Rogue - Alt/Box
Bard - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:36 pm

Second Zama, but even further: I'd like TotD to wipe buffs when it hits. Bene/detri/shortbuffs - cleared except for TotD itself. That way no more dying to dots, and you live, but penalized some for dying at all.

Second Kinadorm's final bullet, upgrade Breath of Antraygus, it's fun.

I agree that Ward hot belongs on the list with Pack of Aina and Thorn Wilting to be forgotten - I just forgot it already when making my quick list :P
Brohg

Veteran ----

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Dakota » Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:36 pm

Revive our Cripple line that was cut after OOW. The OOW and before versions had the same values as the Chanter version. Our TSS cripple had the same values as the chanter TSS cripple, before ours was cut due to the asinine 25-spell limit, and never revived afterwards. Bring it back, making it once more the same values as the chanter cripple of the same range. I'd be willing to drop the DW debuff aspect of it if chanters want to keep their version superior.

Revive our AC line that was cut after OOW for the same reason as our cripple line. Our AC buff was pretty consistantly around 66% of their AC buff of the same level range, so give us an upgrade that holds to that proper scaling (IE, their 81-85 AC buff is 115/131/140, their 86-90 one would be in the 140/161/170 range, so make our 86-90 AC buff in the 92/106/112 range). We don't really need a group version, since all we'd need ours for is grouping/soloing when there's no cleric in the group.

Revive our PR + DR resist debuff line. Like cripple, use the same values as the Necro Scent line, since the values for our line and theirs were the same before ours were discontinued. While I'd love to have ours have a poison damage modifier where there's has disease, it would make stacking issues. So we could keep the disease, or if they really want their debuff to be superior, we could lose it on ours and I personally wouldn't object.

That I think does it for spell lines that were discontinued in TSS because of Pratprat's arbitrarily-decided 25 spell limit. As for new spells:

I'd love an upgrade to Breath of Antraygus. While I'd prefer a standard PBAE, I'm fine with a breath AE (hoping they fix the z-axis issues with it). Maybe even make it a cold version to give our cold-focuses some use.

I think in TSS or SoF they were toying with the idea of a disease DoT that was normal damage for every tick but the last one, which was a much bigger tick, like five or six times the standard. Would go great in our line of disease DoTs, perhaps even grandfathering it to our older disease DoTs.

I like the idea of replacing our Spear line with disease nukes. The Spear line is pretty much never used now due to the Sting line. Making them disease spells would give us a bit more variety.
Dakota

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Huurgh » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:02 am

I too would like some more emphasis to the cold aspect of shaman.
How about a cold dot line with some secondary debuff effect, as the target freezes over? Actually I would like our entire disease line replaced with cold dots, but that wont happen I guess.

Helpful spirits (familiars) with different aspects, aggro decrease, or dot boost for example.

I would really like to see the new pet a ghost version of the relevant bst pet of the race the shm plays. So ghost wolf, ghost scaled wolf etc. Though thats cosmetic.
Huurgh

Magician Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby Treniesto » Mon Mar 02, 2009 12:34 am

Spells lately for shaman are, for the most part, and absolute joke. With the exception of our arb spell and the general healing upgrades (which were more thanks to mercs than anything), I don't think I've been genuinely wow'd by a spell since TSS and sting.

Champion, and possibly panther (though not so much of an issue) should be an aura by now. Some kind of upgrade to champion would be nice too...maybe not necessarily a damage mod, but more attack, maybe some kind of stackable cleave or something, it's just silly we're using a spell that we got back in Omens.

Upgrade our cripple line. We used to be one of the best debuffers in the game, now we're on par with druids. It should have never been discontinued.

Agree with everyone else, a group Listlessness would just be spiffy, and an upgrade to our AC buff would be gosh darn swell.

Wildgrowth, Pact of Aina, Thorn Wilting, and other extremely limited or short duration spells need to just go away. I understand it's hard to come up with brand new spells this long into the game, but I'd take dull but important utility spells (see enchanter auras, cleric promised line, rogue smokescreen etc) over these one or two time use spells any day of the week.

Feralisis line, either make it usable on more mob types, or scrap it altogether.

Our cold nuke and disease dots need some kind of change, badly. It's silly that these nukes, which have extremely marginal uses, have gone unchanged for so long. Have the damage on the cold nuke reflect the cast time, or add something to the cold nuke to make it worst casting. Maybe some kind of short term accuracy/strikethrough debuff attached to the nuke, or some kind of focus that will have all spells land for more damage, short term. For disease dots, give them some kind of debuff attached to them, like melee mitigation, or even a debuff to the general attack value of the mob. Just ideas I thought up off the top of my head, but there are tons of things that can be done with these lines.

I would say some kind of new trap would be neat, but every time I lay a malos idol down, everyone goes crazy because it ends up on their target.

It would be nice if our regen line would actually keep up with mob damage output. 158 hp regen for a rank 3 spell when your average group mob is hitting for 2k to 3k per swing is just silly.

Spells should be one of the most exciting parts of an expansion for casters, not one of the most boring. The same generic upgrades every expansion with one or two fluff spells is pathetic and needs to stop. I don't expect everyone to agree with my spell opinions, but just something done to change the status quo would be nice.
Treniesto
85 Shaman of Crimson Tempest
Maelin Starpyre
Treniesto

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Drazeena » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:01 am

I would like to see the "Fortitude" line have a +mod to heroic stamina, perhaps even on our "focus" lines :D
Can you smell the fear? Can you taste the fear? Can you feel the fear? If no, fear not for you soon will!!!!!
Drazeena

Shadowknight Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Dakota » Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:33 am

More thoughts.

Chanters had their Mana Recursion line turned into an aura, I don't think it would be that unreasonable to turn our Panther line into an aura as well. That, or a Champion aura, or something (it's irked me that in SoF it was deemed that only support classes could continue to get new auras, and we remain the only support class that not only hasn't been getting new ones, but doesn't have any at all).

As for regen, make the next expansion version be a flat out % and call it good, no more need to upgrade it from that point on.
Dakota

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Koyoti » Mon Mar 02, 2009 11:06 pm

Greetings,

First time feedback but shaman raider for nearly 8 years.

Disease / Cold line need a significant change in direction. I have not even memmed a cold nuke or disease dot these last 5 years, be it raiding/grouping or soloing. Some suggestions I have read are interesting. A fast cold dd similar to our poison 'sting' line with similar recast penalty; a disease dot that increases in power over line.

Champion is a spell, 7 expansions old ! If it has been stopped as a line, then make it unstackable with new ranger attack buffs or transfer its abilities to a new 'foresight'. Either lets see an upgrade, or allow us to finally free up a spell gem whilst raiding :shock:

Lassitude line - group version sounds tempting - or increase its duration so it lasts most raid encounters.

The addition of a single target 'Panther' would be nice (Targetable outside of group).

Feralize / Thorn Wilting / Ward - abandon lines or make them useful - some ideas already in this thread.

With all the 'useful' pet aa in SoD - a new line of 'pet only' buffs (Wish devs would make up their mind, are shamans a pet class or not, sk pets make me roll my eyes when i compare)

Koyoti Howlatmoon - Raging Fury/Antonius Bayle
Koyoti

Postby Brohg » Tue Mar 03, 2009 5:17 am

Totally onboard with forcibly obsoleting Champion as an option to making it an aura or upgrading it. Getting that gem back is all I really care about. Retroactively dump direct atk buffing straight to rangers 100%, boost Might to 10% melee mod, call it a year.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Dakota » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:31 pm

Agree. They've said they don't want the damage boost to go above 10%, so leave that alone.
Either make it an aura (so we don't have to keep it permanantly memmed), upgrade the ATK boost while leaving the damage boost the same (I'm fine with just dropping the stat buffs, they're worthless on any toon of a level high enough the spell would land on) to upgrade it, or shift the ATK onto one of the ranger buffs and let us free up that spell slot. Having to keep the exact same spell memmed for eight going on nine expansions now is getting old.

Reviving the single-target panther line would be nice, I suppose, but I'm still more in favor of turning it into an aura the same way they did to the Enchanter's Mana Recursion line.
Dakota

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Kriyn Nutzforcatnip » Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:20 pm

Why would upgrading champion be such an issue? Just boost the attack gained and keep the damage gained the same as before. Making it an aura would be nice as well, unless they extended the buff duration to about 30min like the regen line. I don't normally group with rangers, and champion is the one large attack buff I have for my rogue and warrior. Making one class the sole buffer of attack is not a good thing in my opinion.
I'm ok, how are you?

Rodcet Nife (Quellious)
Kriyn Nutzforcatnip

Shaman Main
Rogue - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Tue Mar 03, 2009 6:51 pm

We're not "atk buffers" in general. We just have the one spell line that does it, and the last spell in that line was 15 levels back. Also, it's a pain. Duration and recast means it ties up a spell gem all the time. The ranger version, Predator, buffs for more atk(!) and lasts, base duration, one hour and twenty minutes(!) and doesn't have to wait a full minute to load & rebuff(!)! So let em have it. Rangers are atk buffers. They buff their own atk from level 17, others from 51, on multiple spell lines, plus AAs. So yank +atk from all the Avatar buffs, replace it with melee +% mods that eventually get obsoleted by long duration str buffs 10-15 levels later. If 10% is the highest mods go, which is fine, then fine, no more Avatar line. Just Fine(tm) with me.

Hp regen buffs being just 30 min is stupid, too, btw. They're far less powerful than mana regen, which lasts over an hour.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Kriyn Nutzforcatnip » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:46 pm

With that logic you may as well get rid of Bih Li since it hasn't been upgraded in a very long time. Let bards be the only run speed enchancing class since they're the fastest. I don't mind the short duration that much anymore. The benefit from the spell out weigh that minor problem.
Kriyn Nutzforcatnip

Shaman Main
Rogue - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Dakota » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:18 am

When was the last time you buffed Bih Li? It's not like it's a buff we're constantly expected to keep on a group at all times.
Dakota

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Ughbash » Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:46 am

Tunares' Froggie Shaman,
Hipitey Hop [Watchkeepers]
Ughbash

Veteran --

Server: tunare

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Veril » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:13 am

Champion; Make it into an Aura, duration 30 mins. Increase the atk for the 15 level gap. Shaman are a buffing class, aura's are supposed to be for buffing classes, shaman should have at least one aura.

Malos Idol. This is a trap, it should NOT generate aggro on the caster. The owner of the debuff effect should be set to noone.

Twincast should work on DoT's. Dot stacking on mobs works by player id and spell id - so multiple casters can have the same dot on the mob. On a successful twincast generate a negative playerid for the twincast dot.

Hate reduction AA and items should work on the damage done by dot's not just the spell cast.

Cold nukes - make them 0.5 cast/12 recast. I'm not sure when I last memmed one.

Disease dots are a complete joke, low damage, long duration. Make them do their damage over 4 ticks.

Single target version of the panther line

group version of the lassitude line.

Change icon on invisibility of spirit walk to be the usual invisibility icon

Pack of Aina -reduce mana cost by a factor of 10.
Veril

Veteran -

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Kriyn Nutzforcatnip » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:39 am

I keep Bih Li on my group, which is usually just myself 3 boxing. It's our only run speed buff, plus it adds attack for my rogue and warrior.
Kriyn Nutzforcatnip

Shaman Main
Rogue - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Veril » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:52 pm

New Spell: Life Link. Cast the spell on someone it creates a 20Khp pool on them, absorbs 25% of melee damage, transfering it to the casting shaman. Would be good to allow it to stack with itself, so I could cast it on a melee who has lifelink and it gets replacd by lifelink2, which is a 40K hp pool, and up to lifelink 3. When 20Khp used up LL3 drops down to LL2 (doom/autocast mechanics would do this) and then to LL1 etc
Veril

Veteran -

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Maroc » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:45 pm

How about allowing us to "throw" so we can actually use snaring potions to make them useful and make alchemy semi-viable

Allowing Fulkitcher's recast to be a bit less

Allowing overcap on resists of our class (corruption and disease/poison)

Pact of Wolf group version AA that adds HP/mana/dodge for all group for a short duration

As a general thing, bring back tradeskill armor since it has now become useless and the money/effort from the past will not be a total waste.

Maroc
Maroc

Shaman Main

Postby Brohg » Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:50 pm

Shaman have Throwing skill, the cap is 355 at level 85
Brohg

Veteran ----

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby harlybear » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:24 am

I am not to in love with the idea of us changing group members into wolves, cats dogs or any other speices. I would bet Brohg's life that the spell itself would cause major issues with some other useful spell ie: out third spire and I for one dont trust the devs to do this without some ireversible damage.

Champion spell gem is something that MUST be replaced with a viable option. either an Aura ( seems to be the popular vote, mine also) or enhance our Unity line with that already attached. I mean sheesh, the cast time is long enough, adding more benefit shouldnt be an issue.

I can't believe I forgot Feralization line in my first post. For the love of all thats holy, please dont continue this line, I would MUCH rather see and upgrade to putrid Decay. Too many variables for that spell for any decent Shaman to even consider meming it.

Please , please, please add a quick cast disease or cold nuke. Spear line, cold line and disease dot line dont ever see the light of day on my screen and I am sure from others comments, I am not alone.

Pets? what are we supposed to do with it? use it as fodder ? Add dps? So much potential for our pets to be extensions of our debuffing ability through exclusive procs. Beasty pets we are not, nor should we be, but adding some innate or triggered abilities that dont require me to recast every 60 seconds for a pet is surley not too much to ask. Spirit quickening idea but add a malos proc or even ( dare I say) snare effect or ac/attack debuff. I dont want any damage buffs for dog dog on the count he gets lynx when i cast it for group anyways.

movement ability spells. Dont need any, please dont even tinker with the idea

What about a racially inate spell that is exclusive to a specific class. One for each class of course, but Barbs would get spell A, Ikkys would get Spell B...Yada,yada,yada....
Last edited by harlybear on Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
harlybear

Server: Povar

Shaman Main
Berserker - Alt/Box
Paladin - Alt/Box

Postby Yesak » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:32 am

I would REALLY enjoy having dogdog innate cast malos. That would save time casting and give me a reason to have him up. 8)
"Sometimes you have to face your demons, sometimes the demon is you." - Yesak Demunstorm
Yesak

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:19 pm

Ride free brother.
Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Kumudil » Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:40 am

If we would get the casttime-revamp now all other nuking classes have gotten, we could finally get use of the Ice-nuke. Alternating poison- and Ice-nuke would allow an increased dps.

The "Ward of Restoration"-line for me seems broken. I parsed it on test at arena a while ago. I mimiced what I would do in real content, I chaincasted stuff while waiting for the rune to wear off. It fired only about 6 out of 10 times. That was against an NPC that never stunned me. I think when the rune-part wears off, the HOT will trigger only if you are not casting at this moment and you are not stunned.
A fastcasting high selfonly hot can be very useful, atleast for the group-game. The shamans CC-ability are not very good, but if this spell would work, I could do more at this departement. As this spell-line is in this state over a year now, I think its to difficould of a job for the devs, to get this "rune-trigger something on fade-thing" to work. (I think also chanters have a kind of rune-trigger on fade and doesnt work)
Suggestion: substitude the rune with a small instant direct-heal, maybe 3k, to mimic an instant first-tic of the hot, and let the hot start right on cast. Leave it fastcast or make it even instant, and I would be very happy with this spell.
Result would be: one might could survive some rounds of an second add, while trying to offroot it after VP-ing the first add.
I would use this spell any day, if it would work reliable.

Feralize: I tried to parse any effect of it on last saturday at "holding the fort". I couldn't parse any difference in mobs dps. The dps-difference from mob to mob was more than any possible effect of this debuff. I would prefer a debuff, that lands on all mobs and finally makes a parsable difference. Cripple was that sort of stuff.

Casttime of Hots would like to have it reduced a lot: Mostly today I"am not doing Mainhealer, I'd rather prefer to pop my healer merc and support him. The schamans healing model as mainhealer includes the use of the hot. With its actual casttime, its almost impossible to reapply it while a mob hammers the tank. You have to use emergency-abilities if the mobs last longer than the first hot. This brings it back to merc+support him, as in challenging content any mob last longer than a single hot.
, ,
Kumudil

Shaman Main
Druid - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Unmei » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:45 am

Unmei

Veteran --

Server: 7th Hammer

Enchanter Main

Postby Funi » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:56 am

I see potential problems with champ being moved to an aura. First of all some rooms can get pretty big and some people will be out of range and just ask you to mem the old spell and cast it anyway. Then there are those that are not in your group that will ask for it as well so for some Shaman you will just have to mem the old spell anyway. I'd like to see it be combined with foresight as a single upgraded buff that doesn't stack with champ.
Funi

Shaman Main

Postby Dakota » Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:53 pm

Dakota

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:47 pm

Obsoleting Champion I think is the better solution, but developers have resisted that idea in the past.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Frakass » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:17 am

I'd just like champion to be turned into an AA.
Frakass

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Sumdaen » Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:18 am

/agree with most thats been posted.
I know I'm wasting my breath here, and even though I'm suggesting it, it's very low priority to me, but why should we have to aquire mage pet toys for our dogs to get a minor boost? Seriously, if our pet can be boosted somewhat by making mages rich, it should all be innate to our dogs.
Sumdaen

Server: Firiona Vie

Postby Unmei » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:33 am

Unmei

Veteran --

Server: 7th Hammer

Enchanter Main

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:45 am

hehe.

Well spoken Unmei.

Next it will be Warriors asking 'Why comes I duzn't haz cleric buff abilitee?'
(note that I was role playing a really dumb warrior. Most Warriors I am sure are Harvard PhD's in philosophy or dance)
Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Ughbash » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:56 am

Ughbash

Veteran --

Server: tunare

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box