[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - New expansion - concrete info

New expansion - concrete info

General Discussion for the EverQuest Shaman.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Re: New expansion - concrete info

Postby Retron » Fri Jul 10, 2009 12:51 am

Retron

Server: Antonius Bayle (ex-VS)

Shaman Main
Beastlord - Alt/Box

Postby Samanna » Fri Jul 10, 2009 1:17 am

I finally figured out where to put the new Warrior image.
Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Retron » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:37 pm

Our BP click has just gone in:

22420^Soothing Visions^PLAYER_1^^^^The favor of the spirits has been bestowed on you.^ is favored by the spirits.^The favor fades.^150^75^0^0^0^0^0^6^2^0^0^209^626

In English - the bold bits show it's yet another pathetic group heal and HoT. For pity's sake - there are only 3 class clicks in there at present and already ours stinks.

You can be sure if I get into beta I'll be most vociferous in getting that changes, as I'm fed up having a click that either bounces or heals plink damage only.
Retron

Shaman Main
Beastlord - Alt/Box

Postby SBBD » Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:00 pm

I would like to know how long the reuse timer is for Inconspicuous Totem.
The clicky for the shaman BP has always been pretty lame an easy fix for it would be to remove the direct heal portion and turn it into an aura.
SBBD

Shaman Main
Berserker - Alt/Box
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby Retron » Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:15 pm

What a difference a day makes - somebody is listening, it seems. I'm grateful for that! :D

Today's beta update has this in the spells file:

22428^Soothing Visions^PLAYER_1^^^^Soothing Visions on me^Soothing Visions on other^Soothing Visions gone^150^^0^0^0^0^0^3^7^0^0^3000^22429
22429^Soothing Rejuvenation^PLAYER_1^^^^Soothing Rejuvenation on me^Soothing Rejuvenation on other^Soothing Rejuvenation gone^100^^0^0^0^0^0^3^5^0^0^50^85^0^750

The first one is a 3K rune. It's in slot 1, but AFAIK we don't actually have any runes other than by some old procs and shield clicks - so it'll stack with pretty much everything we can cast. It's the same slot as the enchanter single-target and group runes.

When the rune fades, it casts the second spell - Soothing Rejuvenation. That's a spell focus buff, which increases something by up to 50%. No idea what that something is, or how many hits it'll focus, but either way it's something pretty much unique for our class.

Thumbs up from me! :)
Retron

Shaman Main
Beastlord - Alt/Box

Postby Dakota » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:25 am

*basks as the angels break out into chorus*

While I'd still like to get a better idea of what exactly it does, at least it's something other than the same gimp click we've had since SoF. That alone is still a thumbs up.
Dakota

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby riou » Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:02 am

riou

Server: The Rathe

Paladin Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Retron » Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:20 pm

Changes to Spreading Malo:

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?i ... ource=Test

Mana cost is a whopping 3471 and there's a 30 second recast time. All that for a spell which will be certain death if it's actually used in a busy area.

Oh well, one spell I don't need to worry about when November comes around. Trouble is, that's one of only three spells and it's a bit naff that it's a wasted slot at present.
Retron

Shaman Main
Beastlord - Alt/Box

Postby Dakota » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:10 am

Not only that, but look at the numbers. Only reduces applicable resists by 12, and is magic-based with -ZERO- resist mod.

For the love of god, lets get this shit changed or dropped entirely.
Dakota

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby pagarbuk » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:36 am

For that kind of mana, it should be an aura that lasts 30 minutes.
pagarbuk

Server: Povar, formerly Zek

Shaman Main

Postby Retron » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:51 am

Retron

Shaman Main
Beastlord - Alt/Box

Postby pagarbuk » Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:52 am

Yeah, as an aura, it would have to follow the Focus of Arcanum route rather than the totem route. I don't know of any auras that have detrimental effects.
pagarbuk

Shaman Main

Postby Dakota » Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:47 pm

I'd just like a "Wind of Tash"-style AE Malo/Malos/Malis.
Dakota

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby pagarbuk » Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:22 pm

The 89 fizzle adjust seems downright cruel given the mana cost and ineffectiveness of the spell.

I wish they would slap some hate on it like they did for Wind of Tash so that we could use it at risk of getting slapped a bit instead of having the crippling limitations that exist currently.
pagarbuk

Shaman Main

Postby Kinak » Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:53 pm

I liked the malo totem we got in PoR.
Personally I wouldn't mind an upgrade to that. Makes things much simpler.
Kinak

Shaman Main
Berserker - Alt/Box
Paladin - Alt/Box

Postby fendaann » Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:23 pm

To ensure that we can give our players the best possible gameplay experience and the amount of content that they've come to expect, we felt it was necessary to move the launch date for EverQuest® UnderfootTM to December 15, 2009.

Participate* in all three of the Road to Underfoot events and pre-order and purchase the expansion by December 1, 2009 and you'll be one of the first to experience EverQuest Underfoot starting December 8, 2009.

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts ... _id=155549
fendaann

Server: Quellious - POVAR

Wizard Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Previous

Return to Heyokah's Lodge