[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Idea for a buff spell slot bar

Idea for a buff spell slot bar

General Discussion for the EverQuest Shaman.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Idea for a buff spell slot bar

Postby Mift Atchou » Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:00 pm

Mift Atchou

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Postby Zarkan » Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:38 am

Zarkan 68
Zarkan

Postby Zarkan » Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:57 am

Zarkan

Postby Ungkor » Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:21 am

Ungkor

Postby Samanna » Tue Sep 13, 2005 1:34 am

Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Caanus Grey » Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:07 am

Caanus Grey
Emarr Shaman
Perpetually deceased
Caanus Grey

Server: Emarr

Postby Grokii » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:20 am

Heyokah Grokii
Iksar Shaman of the 75th Season

The Seventh Hammer

"Pass the salt, eating myself for mana. /BURP"
Grokii

Server: The Seventh Hammer

Postby Derakahn » Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:16 am

I think a buff bar would rock but then we'd want 2 extra, one for group spells, one for single target spells (buffs only as stated), personally I say just screw this 10 spell set limit, give us infinite spell sets, its not like its exactly game breaking, it would be more of a hassle REMEMBERING what each spell set out of 100 is than actually hurt the game by giving us so many.
Anyone remember back when friends list used to be 30 or less?
30 is the lowest number i remember...but i almost remember something about being really excited when i read a patch message allowing up TO 30, but maybe i'm thinking of the current 99/100 friends/ignore system.
having over 30 people on friends list didnt break the damn game, neither will another 40 spell sets, its not like they load very fast.
I think the buff bar is an awesome idea, i hate unmeming my heals/slows/FA/panther to load buffs for the dead because some idiot pulled agro on trash mobs, or we got a big pull and people are dropping left and right (always in different groups too the bastards, couldnt they organize 1 group to die before pull so i can just group buff? =P)
Perhaps we should push for something more like this in the future, its more of a general EQ idea moreso than a shaman thing, but still something that would be nice to have, i wouldnt call it top 10 worthy tho.

Derakahn

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Gwaeron » Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:49 am

Thats a pretty nifty idea Ungkor, I never even considered something like that. Hmm I'm gonna have to think about that one. As to the friends list, wasn't it like 15 or 20? Never really meant a huge deal since I could do a /who GUild or look in my private channel to tell though. I seem to remember more interest in the ignore list getting expanded out to be truthful.

As to the buff bar, I'd be all for that regardless of the cost. I usually keep focus and sta loaded most of the time during raids because soon as I drop one for something else someone will ask. Never fails. Course, I don't have that problem of having to mem buffs on a big fight, cause if we're doing that, odds are your gonna wait til after we win to get rezzed anyways, and heaven help you if you can't keep track of your buffs before we engage.
, , ,
Gwaeron

Server: Cazic-Thule Server

Shaman Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Paladin - Alt/Box

Postby WaringMcMarrin » Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:31 am

Well since the death to enrage issue would most likey be a raiding issue just dont buff the people that are to stupid to die turn off attack from enrage. If they dont get the buffs the want it will encourage them to turn off attack when mobs enrage and live.

WaringMcMarrin

Veteran -

Server: The Tribunal(Ayonae Ro)

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Return to Heyokah's Lodge