[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Depths of Darkhollow Retail - Hard to find or impossible?

Depths of Darkhollow Retail - Hard to find or impossible?

General Discussion for the EverQuest Shaman.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Depths of Darkhollow Retail - Hard to find or impossible?

Postby Andras » Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:09 pm

Andras

Server: E. Marr

Postby Bugbok » Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:14 pm

Bugbok

Server: Veeshan

Postby XeroOmega » Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:15 pm

Guardians of the Keep
Drinal
XeroOmega

Server: Drinal

Shaman Main

Postby Ohaern O'hellion » Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:19 pm

Ohaern O'hellion

Server: Drinal

Postby darkpaw » Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:26 pm

, 75th Dar Khura Officer
Yes I am retired, but hell it's free this month.
darkpaw

Server: Torvonulos Ro

Shaman Main
Druid - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Valsuvious » Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:30 pm

Valsuvious

Server: Maelin Starpyre

Shaman Main

Postby Catmandew » Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:31 pm

Catmandew

Server: Stromm

Shaman Main

Postby Baki » Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:41 pm

I was at EB Games shortly after they opened. I got one of the six copies they had not for preorder.

~Baki
Baki

Server: Firiona Vie

Postby Hulfdane » Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:44 pm

I didn't even know there was cost difference between box and downloaded version. Download version means no hunting on patch day.
Hulfdane
Shaman of Firestormers
Hulfdane

Server: Povar

Shaman Main

Postby Valsuvious » Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:47 pm

there isn't a cost difference between the two, just the retail you get two rewards and downloaded you get one. Plus you don't have to hunt yes.
Valsuvious

Server: Maelin Starpyre

Shaman Main

Postby darkpaw » Tue Sep 13, 2005 4:56 pm

Retailers almost always have it on sale after launch though. I got my copies for $25 each today and usually someone has it for <$20 within a week. Can't get the SoE store to price match, I know that. Fry's sure will though.
darkpaw

Server: Torvonulos Ro

Shaman Main
Druid - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Derakahn » Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:27 pm

the local gamestop hadnt gotten in any copies yet, i picked up 3 at a place called hastings over here, was 3 of the last 4 they had, 1 for monk acct, 1 for shm acct, and one for the wife's acct.
When i got home, one copy was missing activation code OMFG!(monk and clr activated so guess which one almost got boned) , but luckily they still had one copy left and let me exchange it! =)

Derakahn

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby brihanna » Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:32 pm

My husband and I pre-ordered through EB Games under the impression that pre-ordering would mean that the first possible day we could get a copy of DoD, it would be at the store, waiting. So we called our EB here, they said it wasn't in....called again to ask when they thought the pre-orders would be in, they told us the 18th (Sunday makes no sense, but whatever)...we called the customer service number on the EB site to see when they were supposed to get it, got told that all EB Games stores with pre-orders should have had them in today. So the husband called Futureshop, located 3 copies, of which we bought 2, promptly went to EB, asked them when the earliest possible date for DoD to be there was and was informed that it wasn't released yet at all and wouldn't be til Sunday. He showed them the retail box he got at Futureshop, the guy did a "Where'd you get that???" and he told them, so at least we were able to get the money we put down for pre-ordering back, which is against policy, but what happened was against what we were promised. All in all, I'm unimpressed with pre-ordering because it doesn't guarantee what it should, at least where I live.
brihanna

Postby Luxo » Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:47 pm

I went to EBGames at lunch and they had two copies. I bought both. I'm not sure if it was a really small order or if it was a big seller (not likely).
Luxo

Postby Raccoo » Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:51 pm

I haven't checked Walmart yet...which is the only place that seems to carry EQ expansions within less than a hour's drive. I never did see OoW or DoN expansions there though...man this place (cultural blackhole of VA) sucks!
Raccoo

Server: Cazic Thule

Shaman Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Myst » Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:02 pm

I found it today at Best Buy but I had to ask for it. They hadn't put it out on the shelves yet and sadly they only had about 20 or so copies...

Myst

Server: Prexus

Postby Macnair » Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:58 pm

Macnair

Server: Vazaelle (Maelin Starshine)

Shaman Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Postby WaringMcMarrin » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:04 pm

WaringMcMarrin

Veteran -

Server: The Tribunal(Ayonae Ro)

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby slavage » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:06 pm

Local super walmart told me that tomorrow would be the earliest time they might have it.
slavage

Server: Povar 70 shaman

Postby Beafly » Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:45 pm

85 Webmaster of
Beafly

Veteran -

Server: Tunare

Postby shamuofxev » Tue Sep 13, 2005 9:15 pm

shamuofxev

Postby Henora » Tue Sep 13, 2005 10:12 pm

the EB in my area didn't get any extra, just the preorders.
, shaman of - Terris Thule ( now The Rathe )
Henora

Server: Terris Thule > Prexus > The Rathe

Shaman Main
Druid - Alt/Box

Late

Postby Douglasone » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:57 am

Douglasone

Server: Fennin Ro

Postby Aruman » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:43 am

Cestus Dei
Veeshan(Luclin)
Aruman