[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - New Spells

New Spells

General Discussion for the EverQuest Shaman.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

New Spells

Postby Moradin » Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:11 pm

Moradin

Server: AB

Postby Derakahn » Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:24 pm

Anyone have any info on if the new spells are dropped (As an actual spell like back in kunark/velious) or if they're going to be quested via PoP/GoD/OoW, or if they tradeable/no drop? anyone found any yet?

Derakahn

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby darkpaw » Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:42 pm

They've said in numerous interviews/dev chats that there will be a "similar system" to omens. I'd assume there is an NPC in the new zones and accompanying drop to get the spells. See the article that Gloriana linked for the quote.
, 75th Dar Khura Officer
Yes I am retired, but hell it's free this month.
darkpaw

Server: Torvonulos Ro

Shaman Main
Druid - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Veril » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:56 pm

I have had a rune drop from a mob. I just need to find out who to hand it in to

[Tue Sep 13 23:54:35 2005] --You have looted a Greater Shadowspine Rune.--
Veril

Veteran -

Server: Antonius Bayle

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Bigsnack For'Mobs » Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:01 pm

An NPC in Undershore talks of giving him "transcribed pages of Shadowspine" for spells. He will decipher them for you for your spell book.

There are also runes that drop from named mobs.
Bigsnack For'Mobs

Server: Xegony

Postby Derakahn » Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:09 pm

where have you guys found runes and named at exactly? i've had like zero luck exploring the new zones...well..thats assuming I could even find a zone line lol, the difficulty of the mobs seems be be more than normal, found some dk blue that seemed to be harder than the yellow/red cons in RSS. Dont remember which zone, i died and summoned out hehe
Derakahn

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Jaradis » Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:36 pm

We found glowing and greater runes so far. Do NOT turn them in yet. They are bugged and tied to the OoW spell turn in order. Someone tonight turned in a Glowing Shadowspine Rune and got Talisman of Might. Others that had full OoW spells just got the "I've already transcribed this blah blah" as he thinks you got them all. But if you haven't finished OoW runes, he'll give you that and NOT a DoD spell.
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=272569">Jaradis Stormcalller</a>
<a href="http://www.silentredemption.org/">Silent Redemption</a>
Cazic Thule Server
Jaradis

Postby m970456 » Tue Sep 13, 2005 11:49 pm

So is it designed so you can get your OOW spells? I still need some 70 spells for myself and 69/70 spells for my army of alts. If they became somewhat more common in DoN than they are in OOW would be good for me. I just haven't had much luck at all getting them in RSS.
m970456

Postby KB » Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:24 am

KB

Server: Nameless/Inny

Return to Heyokah's Lodge