[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Hello shaman!

Hello shaman!

General Discussion for the EverQuest Shaman.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Hello shaman!

Postby Gloriana » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:37 am

Hello shaman,

It has been way too long! I'm not sure if you guys remember my feud with game designer, Maddoc over swamp vine. Well, on Feb. 20, 2010, we got married. I suppose that's one way to win an argument :) (of course, who won is still up for argument, I guess we're both winners!)

I'm living in San Diego and working for Sony Electronics. Jason is still at SOE, but is now on a different team. We play a little EQ2 (they have fairies!) occasionally. I loved my time in EQ1, but I had to step back from gaming a little, I'm much happier as a casual gamer. We are considering going to Fan Faire in August - would be great to see some old friends.

I bring you gold and silver moons,
And diamond stars, and mists that float.
Gloriana

Server: Erollisi Marr

Re: Hello shaman!

Postby Huurgh » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:22 am

Congratulation and a happy future to you two. :)

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." Robert A. Heinlein
Huurgh

Server: Antonius Bayle

Magician Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby Samanna » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:06 pm

It's about time you posted again!

Congrats again, and thanks for sharing. Beautiful pictures; we wish you both the very best!
Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby dohrian » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:16 pm

Nicely done Gloriana, enjoy your new life !
, Master alchemist / baker / brewer / fletcher / jeweler / potter / smith / tailor
dohrian

Server: Karana -> Ayonae Ro -> Tribunal -> Bristle

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby naladini » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:22 pm

/wave Gloriana, grats on the wedding, hope things are well :)
of
naladini

Server: Stormhammer

Magician Main

Postby Vigdis » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:56 pm

Hay Glori!

Wonderful to hear you're doing so well!

Big congratulations from the snows of scandinavia!

Vigdis

Server: Formerly Vallon Zek, now known as Vigdisdottir on Antonius

Shaman Main

Postby Ughbash » Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:36 pm

Heya Glorianna,

Glad to hear from you.

Still proudly have my title you gave me on the boards long ago.
Tunares' Froggie Shaman,
Hipitey Hop [Watchkeepers]
Ughbash

Veteran --

Server: tunare

Monk Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Bigcat Daddy-o » Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:33 pm

I call hax on Maddoc! He was the only one that knew you have to AGRO the Glorianna when you are camping her. :)

Grats to you both. Love the wedding pics. You made a lovely bride!

I just have one small issue....

Clearly you were married by an Erudite SK (if that guy isn't an SK, I haven't been playing this game for 11 years...). I think you should be married by a shaman...

I think we should arrange a time, everyone testcopy and have a proper EQ wedding.. I was going to suggest Samanna to do the priestly vows honors, but he might make a better bridesmaid! :)

Peace and love, and in keeping with St. Paddys day being this week, an Irish blessing for your union

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
Ride free brother.
Bigcat Daddy-o

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Jaraman » Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:08 am

Had to brush off the dust just to wish you the best! Glad to hear an actual happy ending, complete with fairies. Much love and luck to your new marriage, good to hear from you. Ah, the 'glori' days pop up again, time and time again, don't they? :wink:

The best solution is not either/or, but best-of.
Jaraman

Veteran -

Server: The Rathe

Postby Tharkis » Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:58 am

Belated congratulations! I know I said it to Jason, but I dont remember if I had said it to you yet =)

Looking forward to seeing you at the fan faire. You were both missed at the last one.
Tharkis

Veteran -

Server: Stormhammer

Shaman Main

Postby Kozul » Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:34 pm

It's nice to see a lot of familiar names - it's been 4-5 years since I quit, so I thought I'd come troll for old times sake.

Good to see this place is still up and running !

And congrats Glorianna !

Firiona Vie
Kozul

Return to Heyokah's Lodge