Good solo/merc duo place at 73 for AA?

General Discussion for the EverQuest Shaman.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Good solo/merc duo place at 73 for AA?

Postby angrif77 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:00 am

I just recently returned to the game. My last decent playtime was when TSS was released and I also had a large gap between Gates release and when TSS came out. I'm trying to find a good spot to work some AA's before moving up in levels. I have a regular jouneyman tank merc. I have all expansions now, except HoT. Any suggestions?
Angrif Starwolf 73 Barb Shaman
Maelin Starpyre
angrif77

Re: Good solo/merc duo place at 73 for AA?

Postby Retron » Sat Nov 06, 2010 1:08 pm

angrif77 wrote:I just recently returned to the game. My last decent playtime was when TSS was released and I also had a large gap between Gates release and when TSS came out. I'm trying to find a good spot to work some AA's before moving up in levels. I have a regular jouneyman tank merc. I have all expansions now, except HoT. Any suggestions?

Root/rot in Atiiki would be super at your level. That said, I've always found it's better to get to a level divisible by 5, as then you have all the tools for a particular level set - in particular, the group focus and a full complement of DoTs (which help enourmously with DPS).

So, my advice would be to get to 75, then grind AAs like fun from Efreeti in Atiiki. The zone should be deserted, the mobs are singles and will be DB to white to you.
Retron

Server: Antonius Bayle (ex-VS)

Shaman Main
Beastlord - Alt/Box

Return to Heyokah's Lodge