[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - /blush 'Gear Check'

/blush 'Gear Check'

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

/blush 'Gear Check'

Postby Urdegish » Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:46 pm

<center>

</center>
Urdegish

Postby Samanna » Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:07 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Brohg » Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:26 pm

Last edited by Brohg on Fri Oct 07, 2005 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Tordail » Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:37 pm

Hey bro, congrats on Time! /grin

My To Get List:
TA, of course (Saryrn)
Bracer of the Inferno (Quarm)
Pulsing Onyx Ring (Bertoxxulous)
Leggings of Furious Might (Bertoxxulous)

I guess those are kinda "universal" choices.

I ended up grabbing an Earring of Celestial Energy from Innoruuk. Most people will tell you to get hold of the Veil of the Inferno (Bertoxxulous) that has a HP clicky on it ... but none of the Time clickies stack with each other. Innoruuk's earring has a ridiculous amount of saves, and also a clicky +20 to all. I don't regret getting the earring over the mask ... your choice may be different. All I know is, I wear that earring clicky 24:7. The mask was pretty rare for us. I also ended up with a Shawl of Eternal Forces from Quarm. I love the clicky on it (adds HP and Mana regen). The effect is also on a belt from an MPG group trial, I believe, if you're looking for a DKP-free upgrade. My shoulders are one of my favorite items, though, wear the effect 24:7.

Also, most will likely suggest the Earring of Unseen Horrors (Cazic Thule). I didn't end up getting one. Don't regret it.

I wouldn't bother with any drops from P1-3, aside from the neck you picked up earlier tonight. I was told by a few here to concentrate on what the gods dropped instead. I don't regret following that advice ... so I would tell you not to waste DKP (if that's your system) on P1-3 drops. Some might say the Elemental legs from P3 are good to get, but I preferred Bert's until I upgraded to Rikkukin's.

When we were in Time, I didn't get any armor-slot drops. Eventually, your guild will go to Qvic and you'll end up with at least one bracer, a helm, boots, gloves, and the arms (arms > all IMO). Some folks will suggest armor slot drops from the gods (like Winged Storm Boots, etc.) ... Mostly, I guess that sort of thing depends on your guild and its progression. If you're not going to be in Qvic for a LONG time, you might as well upgrade those slots. If your guild moves quickly, hold off. Kind of a grey area.

Also, keep going on those MPG trials -- congrats on the mask! Feratha drops a nice belt if you decide to forego the Girdle of Efficiency.
~
Tordail

Veteran -

Server: Luclin

Shaman Main

Postby Urdegish » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:01 am

Urdegish

Postby Samanna » Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:35 am

Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main

Postby Brohg » Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:16 pm

Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Samanna » Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:07 pm

Damn, you know my gear better than I do.
Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main

Postby Urdegish » Sat Oct 08, 2005 3:11 am

Urdegish

Postby Cascet Wurmhardt » Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:14 am

From PoTime (at least what I thought was worth while):
P1: Wristguard of Keen Vision (ext. range...didnt upgrade till about a month ago)
P3: Pants. Even if you upgrade them later with Leggings of Furious Might (p5), the mana free clicky DoT is worth it, not to mention its a good hold over till you get LoFM from p5.
P4: TA (duhhhhh), Symbol of the Planesmasters (Burning affliction but better and its a giant range slot upgrade and even if you upgrade it from MPG trial you can still switch it out for soloing for the BA), Winged Storm Boots, Gloves of Airymists (I think that is P4...might be P5 ><), something chain coif (you'll know it when you see it in P4 as its SHM usable nice head slot~)
P5: Inny's clicky earring of resists (the clicky will be forever useful and I still wear it), RZ's platinum cloak of war, CT's earring (Bene spell haste and a good earring...still wear it)
P6: (Quarm): Bracer of the Infirno, His necklace (not a high priority since you have the same focii on your BP and can get a good MPG trial neck), His shield (you'll be upgrading your arms later and his shield is one of the best pre Qvic sorta heal focii you have access to atm).

That is just me though and a rough map of what I did. I will probably come back and edit as I think about it but I am about late for work so GL to ya and GRATS ON TIME!
<center> Image </center>
Cascet Wurmhardt

Return to Equipment & Loot