[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Epic - 2.0 Walkthrough

Epic - 2.0 Walkthrough

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Postby Mudcrushy » Wed Mar 29, 2006 6:11 am

Ok after 90 + hours now of camping this straight. I can say 100% correct Brohg, Was clearing mobs he spawned. Then 3 trash instead of 4.

And it was not a Ikaav either. I pulled Kyv's first due to easier to pull, casters take too long to follow ya sometimes and bring others when ya duoing the camp. ALso out of the 3 that was up that we pulled before Bloated. We killed 2 Ikaav, 1 kyv.

Go figure.
Mudcrushy

Server: Maelin Starpyre - Vazaelle peeps are GAY

Postby Armad » Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:48 pm

Finished 2.0 tonight!
Thanks for the info guys, would have been real tuff without ya.

The tree is a pita. Go ahead and get a coulpe groups and avoid headaches.
I didnt get a ceremony, was really looking forward to that but oh well, got the club.
Armad

Postby Shammygirl » Sat Apr 29, 2006 11:56 pm

Shammygirl

Server: Ayonae Ro, Tribunal

Postby baguetteovenfresh » Sun Apr 30, 2006 12:42 pm

baguetteovenfresh

Postby Tharkis » Mon May 15, 2006 10:46 am

Tharkis

Veteran -

Server: Stormhammer

Shaman Main

Postby Kilgaroz » Fri May 26, 2006 11:27 pm

Kilgaroz

Server: Saryrn

Bard Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Sat May 27, 2006 3:33 am

Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Jin » Sat May 27, 2006 2:02 pm

Jin

Postby Ungkor » Sat May 27, 2006 6:21 pm

I can confirm what Brogh said. PH is an ikaav. Spawn time is totally random as far as I can tell. No different than any other random named camp.

Ungkor

Postby harlybear » Mon Jul 03, 2006 8:37 am

harlybear

Server: Povar

Shaman Main
Berserker - Alt/Box
Paladin - Alt/Box

Re: Epic - 2.0 Walkthrough

Postby Exeley » Wed Aug 16, 2006 1:41 am

75 Spiritwalker
Officer of on Stromm
Exeley

Server: Stromm

Postby Samanna » Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:34 am

Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby gaesekki » Sun Sep 17, 2006 3:35 am

gaesekki

Postby Ailith » Wed Nov 01, 2006 11:10 pm

Ailith

Postby Zethrir » Sun Nov 05, 2006 9:52 am

Finally got around to doing 2.0 (have had my globe forever). Afew things to add at 75.

KT fight supper wasy duo, I would say it is soloable but I think you would get chain mezzed (Crimson Potions did not break the mez) so it wouldn't be doable. I had no problems slowing the mob, pulled with malis, landed both BoD then turgurs first try. I ended up tanking as the tank I brought was mezed 95% of the fight.

PoS fight, fairly easy trio. You don't need a bard to pull, I pulled the mob to the north west corner of the section of the zone he is in using Spirit of Cheetah (you could use a mount instead). He got stuck 2/3 of the way and I had to run back a bit and reagro. Couldn't land slow on huim, but only tried 2 or 3 times since I was main healer and was to busy spaming the tank. (shm, war, rng). I guess might be possible duo if you have a fantastic tank or get lucky with slow, but mana for healing might be a problem.

I used a group for the other kills (except final fight) and I think you could have done them all duo/trio no problem. The RCoD mob seems to be uo after a patch.
Zethrir

CoA work around?

Postby Klako » Mon Nov 13, 2006 1:26 pm

Officer - Caotic Mayhem
"Bring it On"
Klako

Server: Drinal

Re: CoA work around?

Postby Galelor » Mon Nov 13, 2006 3:11 pm

Galelor

Veteran -

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Druid - Alt/Box

Postby WaringMcMarrin » Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:09 pm

WaringMcMarrin

Veteran -

Server: The Tribunal(Ayonae Ro)

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Samanna » Tue Dec 26, 2006 2:26 pm

If you can note what's different and which one is correct, I can edit both.
Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main

Postby WaringMcMarrin » Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:08 pm

Ok will work on it after my vaction starts.
WaringMcMarrin

Veteran -

Server: The Tribunal(Ayonae Ro)

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Valsuvious » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:30 am

I do apologize for any changes that might need to be done to the guides. Remember that they were wrote 2 years ago in the time when Omen was the newest expansion. Obviously things get changed in the game over time, so hopefully the guide is still correct with what's been going on in the game.

I'm also kinda retired from EQ now so I haven't been keeping up with what's going on with current changes (I find it's better not to think about the game, in order to keep away that feeling like I want to play again).
Valsuvious

Server: Maelin Starpyre

Shaman Main

Postby Brohg » Mon Mar 19, 2007 10:13 pm

"written" :(
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Catmandew » Tue May 15, 2007 12:23 am

With much assistance from many good friends, completed this tonight. Thank you all for the write ups and tips towards completing this.
Catmandew

Shaman Main

Postby Conchenn » Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:07 pm

Conchenn

Server: Luclin

Ranger Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Skalor » Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:04 pm

There are 2-3 mobs that might add if not cleared. I would recommend clearing around the spawn point, just for ease.
The mez is 1min or so, but she usually casts it pretty quick in the fight so you can designate someone as the mezzee. If you have enough dps it should be a pretty quick fight. I did it with a monk, ber, 3 shm, and a mage, with the 2 shm and mage as bots. Sacrificed one of the shm for the initial mez. The monk got mezzed next as we were a little low on dps as the other shm are not active bots, just were easy to get together. Healing was pretty easy for me as main healer.
Skalor

Postby Conchenn » Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:23 pm

so i could sac my ranger to the mez, since he's good for agro whoring and let my group burn her down, sounds good to me now to put that into action.
Conchenn

Ranger Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Catmandew » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:20 am

From what I remember on one of the write-ups, the mez on the KT fight hits the first 2 targets on the hate list. So if your ranger has a clicky pet, that takes care of the first 2 and everybody else is free to burn the Ikaav
Catmandew

Shaman Main

Postby Haiden » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:36 am

Haiden

Shaman Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Conchenn » Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:19 pm

Conchenn

Ranger Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Poguk » Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:59 pm

Poguk

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Funi » Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:49 am

Funi

Shaman Main

Postby Samanna » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:42 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main

Postby Frogbait » Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:17 pm

ok, i'm a bit confused over the Bloated Girplan mob in RCoD. Most forums I go to say that he has a PH and you need to kill them whereas a few of my friends are saying that it is a random spawn, aka he spawns randomly at anytime in that room. I'm leaning more to my friend's side of it, because that is how they got it, it was a random spawn for them. Any help of clearing up this question of mine would be helpful. Thank You in advance.
Frogbait

Shaman Main

Postby Samanna » Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:38 pm

He is a random spawn; sometimes he's up, sometimes you need to kill his placeholder.

Like, say, Blind Hunter Whatshisname. Hence the "random" part.

Static spawns like, say, Stilled Lightning Warrior, don't have placeholders. When they're not up, they'll respawn - no placeholders.
Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main

Postby Bamorfy » Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:38 am

Bamorfy

Postby Samanna » Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:42 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main

Postby rimbuss » Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:44 pm

rimbuss

Postby Kilgaroz » Sat Feb 02, 2008 1:49 am

Kilgaroz

Server: Saryrn

Bard Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Righteous » Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:05 pm

Righteous

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby fendaann » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:35 pm

are you sure you finished the previous step
Find Lupot Nukla in Fungus Grove.
You say, 'Taken by force?'

Sometimes the only way to get the right responce is to include the periods and question marks other wise you get a responce but the responce will not update the flag of the step.

if you are skiping steps it might be faction based issue?
fendaann

Server: Quellious - POVAR

Wizard Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

PreviousNext

Return to Equipment & Loot