[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Been awhile.. Gear Check help.. Please..

Been awhile.. Gear Check help.. Please..

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Been awhile.. Gear Check help.. Please..

Postby Kruzar » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:25 pm

I haven't posted for help for a little while, and thought I would come to the powers that be for some assistance.

My shammy just dinged level 75, and I will be the first to admit my gear is kinda out of sorts. I have been working on Katta faction, and thus far I have the signet ring up nearly as high as it will go minus the last flagging mission for Solteris. I will probably max it out the next couple of weeks, so I think I am set there. I am at Warmly with the merchants and will continue to work on the faction until I am able to get the good gear. I have bought some of the Citizen stuff, and will either trade it in or whatever once my faction is high enough.

The rest of the gear is mostly all pickup stuff or are things that I have been able to get up to this point leveling with my Rogue. My augs are a mess as are most of my focueses.. (I think)

I am pretty happy with my TSS BP and Legs, and plan on keeping them even if I go the full route of Katta gear for the other slots.

So any help that you can give on augments, droppable gear upgrades, etc.. would be really helpful. For the most part I duo with my Rogue, but I do group from time to time as well. Any other suggestions are always welcome. I know my AAs are lacking, but they are the next to be worked on.

Thank you..
Kruzar- Kitty Rogue of 85 Seasons
Kyleanea- Barbarian Shaman of 75 Seasons
Kruzar

Rogue Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Eirgorn » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:53 pm

Im not in much better shape than you equipment wise, so I dont have many suggestions - but here are a couple ideas:

1) Earring - Relic Shopkeeper's Earring http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=48059

and you can aug it with:

Runed Diamond http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=52701

Which will give you mana pres and a few more hp's and you'll only be losing some spell haste that you have covered in other slots.

2) Charm - Charm of Lore / Wanderlust Guild Loadstone aug - with just the soloable parts you can get over 200+hp/mana fairly easily.

Yes.... I like GRRMartin and Im not too creative =D
Eirgorn

Server: Bristlebane

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Vigdis » Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:55 pm

Requesting original pic of the shaman magelo background!

Looks like an airbrush from a vehicle no?

Vigdis

Server: Formerly Vallon Zek, now known as Vigdisdottir on Antonius

Shaman Main

Postby Eirgorn » Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:00 pm

Oh and here is an easy belt upgrade off any of the Hand of *** mobs in Atikki. Easily soloable via root rotting: Sandy Worn Sash - http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=66596
Eirgorn

Server: Bristlebane

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Kruzar » Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:10 pm

Kruzar

Rogue Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Vigdis » Tue Oct 02, 2007 1:31 am

Vigdis

Server: Formerly Vallon Zek, now known as Vigdisdottir on Antonius