[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Type 3 Augments

Type 3 Augments

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Type 3 Augments

Postby Tordail » Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:04 pm

Type 3 augments were hotfixed into the game today, 4.30.
I have condensed my original post with info supplied below.

Cost appears to be upwards of 12kpp.
is a list of all Type 3's.
Minimum faction required to see the augments is ally.
Damage added to DoT's appears to be added at the end.

Bertoxxulous' Chosen Faction:
- Adds 1 tick duration
- Adds 282 damage

Fangbreakers:
- Adds 72 damage
- Adds 68 damage

Brownie Rebels:
- Adds 166 to the heal amount

Ak'Anon Strike Force V
- Adds 155 damage

Crusaders of Veeshan
- Adds 54 damage

Ladies of the Light
- Adds 146 damage
Last edited by Tordail on Mon May 19, 2008 11:22 am, edited 4 times in total.
~
Tordail

Veteran -

Server: Luclin

Shaman Main

Re: Type 3 Augments

Postby Kruzar » Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:03 pm

Looking at this list... the one slot that I see that is missing is the charm slot. I was really hoping to find something to go into the charm that I picked up so long ago for my shammy that has an Aug slot 3.
Kruzar- Kitty Rogue of 85 Seasons
Kyleanea- Barbarian Shaman of 75 Seasons
Kruzar

Rogue Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Merkreus » Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:42 pm

Type 3 augs are live and available on faction vendors as of this afternoon.

They are 12,599 pp each.
Merkreus- Officer of Drunks on Quellious
Merkreus

Server: Quellious

Shaman Main
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby gnugnu » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:18 pm

Here what shaman's got:

Ladies of Light:
SHM: Irae Faycite Shard: Vestax's spear of venom (increase damage by 146)

Crusaders of Veeshan (from vessis) :

SHM: Irae Faycite Shard: Vengeance of Kerafyrm (increase damage by 54)

Akanon:

SHM: Irae Faycite Shard: Tundra Crumble (increase damage by155)

Brownie Rebels:

SHM: Salus Faycite Shard: Gemmi's Restoration (increase heal by 166)

Fangbreaker:

SHM: Irae Faycite Shard: Pocus (increase damage by 72)
SHM: Irae Faycite Shard: Rancor of Agony (increase damage by 68)

Bertox:

SHM: Durus Faycite Shard: Shade of Renewal (Increase Duration by 6sec)
SHM: Irae Faycite Shard: Bite of the Brownie (increase damage by 282)

Valor:

None.
gnugnu

Druid Main

Postby Hecude Poison`Blood » Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:57 pm

WTH where is our AI spell one, the best spell and we get squat

And why in the hell do we have ones for tundra crumble and our spear lines. We have much better spells those slots can be used for.

|____________________Click below for all your Anime Needs____________________|
Hecude Poison`Blood

Server: Fennin Ro

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Kruzar » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:02 pm

I just looked at the Rogue slot 3 augments and I am even more disgusted than my previous post.

Not only did they not put out an augment for the charm slots, but they also delivered nothing but junk for the Rogue community...

/rant off... I know, I know this is the shaman community, but I play both...
Kruzar

Rogue Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Finori » Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:25 pm

Finori

Postby Dakota » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:41 pm

Could have sworn that Kumbaja's list had focus effects for every heal, HoT, nuke, and DoT.
Having said that, looks like we're missing a few. AI and Halcyon Zephyr, and Breath of Big Bynn. No big loss on the last one, but yeah, definately would have preferred the first two to the ice/non-Bite-poison nukes
Dakota

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Smint » Thu May 01, 2008 5:39 am

Did they add faction reqs? I'm not seeing anything on Brownie Rebel supplier anymore at amiable, though i still see augs on ASF supplier at amiable
Smint

Wizard Main
Berserker - Alt/Box
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Thu May 01, 2008 1:12 pm

With the support they continue to get, I wonder if SOE has secret information on an enormous underground cadre of ice nuke-casting shamans running around the world right under our noses...
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Kruzar » Thu May 01, 2008 1:24 pm

Kruzar

Rogue Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Galelor » Fri May 02, 2008 8:09 am

Galelor

Veteran -

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Druid - Alt/Box

Postby Veril » Fri May 02, 2008 1:30 pm

Well, I look at this this way, they improves the direct heal and hots I cast, the nukes and dots I cast.

No downsides to these.
Veril

Veteran -

Server: Antonius Bayle

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Macnair » Sat May 03, 2008 8:16 pm

Macnair

Server: Vazaelle (Maelin Starshine)

Shaman Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Postby Veril » Sun May 04, 2008 1:24 pm

It seems to add at the end
Veril

Veteran -

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Tordail » Sun May 04, 2008 3:48 pm

Correcting post above
Tordail

Veteran -

Server: Luclin

Shaman Main

Postby Merkreus » Sun May 04, 2008 5:24 pm

I have read elsewhere that the bonus can crit but does not count with regards to focus.

I cannot speak confidently on the matter, but this is what I read on graffe.com boards.
Merkreus

Shaman Main
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Macnair » Sun May 04, 2008 9:28 pm

Well, obviously it would be better if it added to the base value, rather than at the end.

72 new damage per tick would be an increase of 7.5 % on the base of Pocus (960).

But the number of shamans who only ever get the base value is vanishingly small; everyone strives to get some kind of focus and critical dot AAs. Let's say the average per tick damage for Pocus is maybe 1472 (960 + 15% average focus, critting one tick in three). so adding 72 more damage at the end is an increase of about 4.9 % .

That's not nothing; added to your 30% focus item it means your damage is increasing not by 1 to 30 %, but from 6 to 35 %. Still, 8.5 to 37.5 would be just that much nicer.

That reminds me to ask another question: does anyone know how much the AA improved crit bonus is?
Macnair

Server: Vazaelle (Maelin Starshine)

Shaman Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Postby dohrian » Tue May 06, 2008 3:05 am

I heard or read that the faction needed to buy these augs (indiff) may change in the future?
That's bad, I still need to work on my dubious Brownies Rebel faction (and as I am not Kitty I cannot use sneak to buy that aug).

Doh

EDIT: silly me, bought the aug using rogue shroud and sneak...
, Master alchemist / baker / brewer / fletcher / jeweler / potter / smith / tailor
dohrian

Server: Karana -> Ayonae Ro -> Tribunal -> Bristle

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Siocnarf » Tue May 06, 2008 11:18 am

On my bst im about 100 or so kills from ally to rebel brownies and i dont see the type 3 spell focus augs.(been doing LoDs on minos for like 2 months lol)

Your gonna have to explain how with the indifferent faction of being sneak allows you to buy them ?
Siocnarf

Server: Test

Paladin Main
Beastlord - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Funi » Tue May 06, 2008 11:23 am

I'm kindly and I can see them. Is it possible you looking at the wrong vendor?
Funi

Shaman Main

Postby Veril » Tue May 06, 2008 1:25 pm

The augments are on the normal supplier, not the elite supplier of the brownies
Veril

Veteran -

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Hecude Poison`Blood » Tue May 06, 2008 3:02 pm

Fandbreakers will not show up with Shroud+Sneak, brownies does still just got the gem heal aug.
Hecude Poison`Blood

Server: Fennin Ro

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby dohrian » Tue May 06, 2008 3:28 pm

dohrian

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Siocnarf » Tue May 06, 2008 4:02 pm

Doh ok sucks on test still need ally to see them thats the problem.Raspers site is great for loot info and flagging and such but his spells list is horrid if u compare to kela's page and lucy listings.Beastlord get 1 of there best spell at rebel brownies its harrow rank2 the overdue upgrade to rake.

Kelas page link : http://kela.tv/sofspells.html
Siocnarf

Server: Test

Paladin Main
Beastlord - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Kumudil » Thu May 08, 2008 11:01 am

, ,
Kumudil

Shaman Main
Druid - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby dohrian » Thu May 08, 2008 1:25 pm

I felt it could be that way with faction so I bought the only one with bad faction (Brownies Rebels) before patch...

Doh
Last edited by dohrian on Mon May 12, 2008 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dohrian

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Merkreus » Thu May 08, 2008 4:26 pm

Brownie Rebel's faction work sucks. Glad I stealthed for Gemmi's type 3 aug before the nerf.

Someday those little bobbins are gonna like me...
Merkreus

Shaman Main
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Veril » Fri May 09, 2008 7:36 am

As soon as the augs were available I ran around and snaffled them all. 15K each ain't that much, they now sit in the bank waiting for me to equip them :)
Veril

Veteran -

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Return to Equipment & Loot