[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Dedicated Tremorchain Coat

Dedicated Tremorchain Coat

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Dedicated Tremorchain Coat

Postby meadal » Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:42 am

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=72100
The type 15 aug slot is the question. http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=100109
From what i gather the Type 15 aug "increases in power as you complete a set of armor"
Dies this mean that "all the visable armor pieces i conver t to tier 4 armor from tier 3 has to be "Tremorchain" for the aug to increase? I know this seems a foolish question but was hoping for someone who has seen an increase in the aug stats by either adding an Earth Essence to other visable armor or if it can increase from adding ANY "Essence"
Thanks in advance for any help or insight you can provide on the subject. 8)
meadal

Shaman Main

Re: Dedicated Tremorchain Coat

Postby Retron » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:01 am

Retron

Server: Antonius Bayle (ex-VS)

Shaman Main
Beastlord - Alt/Box

Postby meadal » Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:35 am

I'm not even considering getting the Prismatic set...thats just too insane a timesink, but thanks for the answer...now i know i need not worry about rolling on any other Essence other than the Earth one.
meadal

Shaman Main

Postby HawklordXegony » Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:25 pm

I don't think it all has to be earth armor, air armor, etc. I think as long as it's T4 armor you will get the full stats from the aug. At least that is what I was told on The Steel Warrior. BTW, full stats on the groupable gear are AC 14, 210 HP/Mana (for the fire aug anyway). I believe it only goes to 300/300 with raid gear. I can't prove all of this but my warrior has the Chromasteel BP and the rest Terrasteel (earth) pieces and that's what her aug stats are.
HawklordXegony

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby Zikril » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:56 pm

Good news you don't need a full set of one particular essenced gear to get stats from the type 15 aug. For every essenced piece of gear you have your type 15 aug will increase in power 7% until you have a full set of gear at which point the aug will max at 70%. I have 5 earth essence, 2 air essence, and one ice essence and have 70% on my aug.

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1351901
Zikril

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Kruzar » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:08 pm

Just a dumb question, but when does the Type 15 slot show up on the armor? Is it only once you have gotten to the Crystallos level?
Kruzar- Kitty Rogue of 85 Seasons
Kyleanea- Barbarian Shaman of 75 Seasons
Kruzar

Rogue Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Finori » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:18 pm

Finori

Return to Equipment & Loot