[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Need some upgrade advice

Need some upgrade advice

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Need some upgrade advice

Postby Kruzar » Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:05 pm

Good Morning,

I am at a bit of a loss these days when it comes to my shaman. I have tried to make smart decisions when it comes to upgrades, but when I take a look at her magelo I come to the conclusion that her armor is more of a hodge-podge of things and my rhyme and reason has gone out the door.

I would like to correct this as much as possible, but my options are somewhat limited since I am primarily duoing her with my rogue. I do not have a ton of money to spend in the bazaar, and would prefer to keep out of there if I can.

Most recent additions that I have been able to obtain include a darkened serpentine bracer, which has replaced one of the Valdeholm bracers. This was an extremly lucky purchase and I did not feel too bad about it. I have also recently just finished the Arcstone BP quest for the heal clikcy shamans receive, and this is not shown in the magelo. (She is currently wearing the Tier 1 Group BP, so this upgrade is strictly for the free heal from inventory)

I am currently running the shaman and rogue through the somewhat easy tasks that have just opened up and I am collecting faction and the new non-tradeable money. I also currently plan on finishing up the Arcstone quest that gives the augment from there.

So my dilemna is this... where do I go from here... are there some easy things that I should really be farming to make my shammy better and to help with some of the gear discrepancies. My augments really concern me and I want to make sure I keep my focus effects in place if at all possible.

Thank you for any help that can be provided.
Kruzar- Kitty Rogue of 85 Seasons
Kyleanea- Barbarian Shaman of 75 Seasons
Kruzar

Rogue Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Re: Need some upgrade advice

Postby Naluken » Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:28 am

Have you done the slipgear's aug run-around quest? Would not be a huge upgrade, but it wold add something :P

I can't give you any hints on the other pieces, we are similarly geared, and you have a few pieces much nicer than some of mine ;)

Naluken

Shadowknight Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Cleric - Alt/Box

Re: Need some upgrade advice

Postby Macnair » Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:54 pm

There are quite a few empty augment slots, you can probably gain a couple hundred hp by filling those in with LDoN augs. Farm the 20 AC aug from MPG and put it in your shield.

Some of the chain pieces that will be dropping in Blackburrow in a couple weeks will help you out as well.

Macnair

Server: Vazaelle (Maelin Starshine)

Shaman Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Return to Equipment & Loot