[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Damage Type Clickies

Damage Type Clickies

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Damage Type Clickies

Postby Kruzar » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:53 pm

Being a Rogue main with a Shammy as my normal duoing partner, I really love clickies and things that give me a little bit of extra advantage. One of my favorite clickies that I have thus far is the Ring of Ill Will that had a nice handy plague clickie on it, which I utilize as an added little bit of dmg for free, and is an ok tool for pulling.

So my question is...are there any other clickies out there that are like this ring? If so, are they inventory clickable and obtainable without a raid force?

I have collected a large number of the other clickies out there, but most are beneficial and so few are detrimental...

Thanks for your help.... :)
Kruzar- Kitty Rogue of 85 Seasons
Kyleanea- Barbarian Shaman of 75 Seasons
Kruzar

Rogue Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Re: Damage Type Clickies

Postby Macnair » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:48 pm

Neither one is all that much damage, but probably at this point you wouldn't need a full group for either one.

Macnair

Server: Vazaelle (Maelin Starshine)

Shaman Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Postby Sydena » Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:25 pm

Blood Fire Signet - http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=45367

MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE
Slot: RANGE
Charges: Unlimited
AC: 12
STR: +12 STA: +9 WIS: +12 INT: +12 AGI: +12 HP: +190 MANA: +200
SV DISEASE: +20 SV COLD: +20 SV POISON: +15
Required level of 70.
Effect: Insanity (Must Equip, Casting Time: 2.0) at Level 70
Recast Delay: 720 seconds, Recast Type: 3
WT: 1.0 Size: MEDIUM
Class: CLR DRU SHM NEC WIZ MAG ENC
Race: ALL
Slot 1, Type 7 (General: Group)

I use mine quiet often. Mana free is always good.
/

Shaman Officer of
Sydena

Server: Bristlebane / Maryland

Shaman Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Cleric - Alt/Box

Re: Damage Type Clickies/ Must Have Clickies

Postby Kruzar » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:58 am

So I thought I would post up again to see if there is any must haves out there that I just need to get for my shammy...

I have been on a quest to get as much as possible, and so far I have done very well.

I have obtained the clickie BP from Arcstone, the Healing Aura clicky from Elddar Forest, the mana regen clickie from MPG trials, and the most recent the gobby illussion clickie.. hehe..

My next couple that I will be working on are the Collosus from Skylance clickie and possibly the mask clickie from DoD.

Are there any other must have clickies out there that just help the game soooo much. I am looking into the DMG clickies posted above as well, and will be gathering those as I started utilizing my great team.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :)
Kruzar

Rogue Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby HawklordXegony » Mon Dec 15, 2008 1:46 pm

Do you have the half elf illusion clicky (Crown of Deceit). With that you can be in werewolf form AND sit on a horse. ;)
HawklordXegony

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby Sowslow » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:46 pm

[quote="HawklordXegony"]Do you have the half elf illusion clicky (Crown of Deceit). With that you can be in werewolf form AND sit on a horse. ;)[/quote]
Can't you do that with AoN also? Haven't used a horse in awhile, but guess I could test out myself and see what others it might work on.
Sowslow

Server: The Rathe -> Quellious -> Povar

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Kruzar » Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:33 pm

I don't have that as of yet... really have slacked off in the illussion department.. I have the gobby and I think I have the skelly halloween illussion from a couple of years ago..

Are there any other really worthwhile ones I should be looking into?

Thanks..
Kruzar

Rogue Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby HawklordXegony » Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:17 pm

Probably can do that with AoN too, yes.
HawklordXegony

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby Kumudil » Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:46 am

The new iksar-illu from Field of Scales does the mount-trick also. Its the first Illu I got. I went for it because it helps to avoid aggro I think in all Field of Scale theme. Golems, Iksars and skellies seems to lost intererest to chase you when the illu is applied. The animals in Fos can't be fooled but don't see through invis.
, ,
Kumudil

Server: Antonius Bayle

Shaman Main
Druid - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby Zama » Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:50 pm

Zama

Shaman Main

Return to Equipment & Loot