[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Epic 1.5 concerns

Epic 1.5 concerns

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Epic 1.5 concerns

Postby Cantiz » Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:59 pm

I had posted a few weeks ago about being a returning shaman after 4+ years of abscence. I am now lvl 75 and wanted to try my hand at completing the 1.5 but had some questions. It seems like Megaladon and Swarmfiend are going to be my biggest hurdles, I have 2 computers and 2 other accounts with a 72 Ranger and a 70 Paladin to bot and I will include all three magelo's at the bottom of this post. I did a search for Megaladon and a lot of the info on these quest mobs are pretty dated and was curious about doing it with more current gear, spells and levels.

Can Megaladon be 1grouped with said toons and a merc cleric? Swarmfiend?

Any other advice on maybe AA's or gear to complete this quest would be helpful. I am aware that the Paladin needs more CS and CA.

Cantiz

Shaman Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Re: Epic 1.5 concerns

Postby Macnair » Fri Nov 14, 2008 8:15 pm

I expect that you could do Megadolon with your three toons plus 3 mercs: tank on the shaman, healers on the other two.

That might be enough for Swarmfiend, but I expect you'd do better with six actual players.

Macnair

Server: Vazaelle (Maelin Starshine)

Shaman Main
Necromancer - Alt/Box

Postby zantocon » Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:04 pm

When I tried swarmfiend, I think I was 80 with no AA, we tried it with a low geared pally, a low aa'd wiz, and me. It wasn't bad dps/healing wise, I was keeping him up fine. The regen on the swarmfiend was such that we couldn't kill it if we tried. So we got an 80 necro, 80 wiz, pally, shammy, nother shammy, and monk. Still took some time but we killed him.

zantocon

Server: The Rathe

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Cantiz » Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:56 pm

Thanks you two for the responses. I don't know anyone on Prexus anymore so I will most likely be better off getting some more levels and then joining a guild if I have any hopes to finish this.
Cantiz

Shaman Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Yesak » Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:07 am

I'm still on Prexus for what it's worth. My playtime is pretty low for the next month (final projects) but I'd be happy to help if you find me online 8)
"Sometimes you have to face your demons, sometimes the demon is you." - Yesak Demunstorm
Yesak

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Funi » Wed Nov 19, 2008 10:47 am

First of all there is no harm in trying with the summon to lobby thing. Secondly I think you'll find that you can do better than you might think. I did swarm with one group back when it was current before a single guild in the game had yet made it into anguish. We where highly geared PoTime toons at the time but nothing to match todays toons so I think you will do fine.
Funi

Shaman Main

Return to Equipment & Loot