[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Is there an easy to get type 8 slot???

Is there an easy to get type 8 slot???

Information about gear drops and quests, including Epics; also gear checks.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Is there an easy to get type 8 slot???

Postby Dokiwari » Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:37 pm

I recently got the anomalous rock of alteration (alteration +15%) but have no type 8 slots in which to put it. The best calculations I find suggest it can save up to about 800 mana for fights lasting over a minute with lots of healing. Here's the rub:

I'm a bot toon so getting current raid gear doesn't seem likely. The gear that I know I could get with boxed toons on my own is in the 400 mana range, so it doesn't seem that it would be worth losing 1000 mana to apply this aug.

What I'm hoping to find is something in the 800+ mana range to make up for the hit I would take. Any thoughts on targets that are relatively easy for low numbers (10 or fewer) to do?

Any help much appreciated!
Dokiwari

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Re: Is there an easy to get type 8 slot???

Postby riou » Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:22 pm

Crushbone raid if it is still up, though it might not last long
riou

Server: The Rathe

Paladin Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Re: Is there an easy to get type 8 slot???

Postby fendaann » Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:02 pm

What about an ear mana MANA: +715 - SOD Queen raid http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=79502
Or what ever SOD raids they doing to unlock access the the players made Raid orbs.

on my server in the last 3 weeks I have seen open raids started for for UF flaging and one for VOA flaging from the higher raid guilds no idea if the loot is open to /rand or just alllowed to get the flag and get a taste of raiding.
fendaann

Server: Quellious - POVAR

Wizard Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Return to Equipment & Loot