[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Problem with Crown of Deceit Quest

Problem with Crown of Deceit Quest

Questions about quests with rewards for everyone. See class areas for Epic and other Class-Specific quests.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Problem with Crown of Deceit Quest

Postby Gonjinnx » Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:05 pm

Cazic Thule
Gonjinnx

Postby Brohg » Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:02 pm

I don't think you've really killed 1000s. I think you've killed MAYBE 100s, and just have more grinding to do.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Gonjinnx » Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:13 pm

Well I was max KOS before I started but I have committed Mass genocide for 4 days about 4-5 hours each day and killed every dead frog in lower guk from Ass/Sup room all the way to the lord.. /cry !!!

I will do more genocide this week also.. poor frogs!!!

Their used to be a list of how many faction hit from one level of faction to the next. Any have a copy of that list?
Gonjinnx

Postby Samanna » Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:33 pm

That would be a great list to have.

If I had one, I'd put it under General > Misc > Faction from the pulldown menus.
Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Henora » Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:57 pm

This is the information for that quest that I have seen posted elsewhere

Ally = 1450 to 2500
Warmly = 1100 to 1450
Kindly = 750 to 1100
Amiable = 150 to 750
Indifferent = 0 to 150
Apprehensive = 0 to -150
Dubious = -150 to -750
Threateningly = -750 to -1100
Ready to Attack = -1100 to -2500

You get 1 faction hit for kills in Lower Guk and about 5 faction hits for killing the faction giving frogs in Sebilis.

In the past, if your race is evil, you need wolf form or a goodie race illusion. If your religion was evil, you could use that scalp thing... if both, then need both the illusion and the scalp item. Not sure if it is the same anymore, been a long time since I have read about this quest.

This is the faction item:
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=16395
, shaman of - Terris Thule ( now The Rathe )
Henora

Server: Terris Thule > Prexus > The Rathe

Shaman Main
Druid - Alt/Box

Postby Henora » Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:00 pm

Henora

Server: Terris Thule > Prexus > The Rathe

Shaman Main
Druid - Alt/Box

Postby Yesak » Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:14 pm

"Sometimes you have to face your demons, sometimes the demon is you." - Yesak Demunstorm
Yesak

Shaman Main

Postby Gonjinnx » Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:22 pm

Gonjinnx

Postby Gonjinnx » Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:42 pm

Oh BTW we already have the chart on this board.. Sorry for not looking more.

http://samanna.net/gen.info/faction.shtml

Question do you get different faction from different frogs from in Seb. Cause I farm Clarity X component from Seb and have kill lots of frogs. Are their any frog in Seb that give to bad faction to the frogs of Upper guk ?
Last edited by Gonjinnx on Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gonjinnx

Postby Samanna » Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:45 pm

:pwink:
Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main

Faction

Postby Huurgh » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:15 am

Huurgh

Server: Antonius Bayle

Magician Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby Cronikk » Wed Nov 02, 2005 6:46 am

Cronikk

Server: The Magnificent 7th

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Hamed » Sat Nov 12, 2005 10:02 pm

Druid Wolf form also does wonders for faction here. Pushed me from Amiable to Warmly if I remember correctly.
I was on my Rogue with Illusion AA when I did this though.
Hamed

Server: Luclin

where do i get scalp

Postby Styles » Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:31 pm

Master Alchemist Styles Pthegod Of Rallos Zek
75 shaman
Dark Templars - Xegony
Styles

Server: Xegony

i got it

Postby Styles » Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:32 pm

Styles

Server: Xegony

Postby Spaced_Shaman_ » Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:04 pm

Lord in Lower Guk
[70 Soothsayer] Ancient Sorce McElric <Fell Omen>

"Humankind cannot gain anything without first giving something in return.
To obtain, something of equal value must be lost. That is alchemy's first law of Equivalent Exchange. "
- Alphonse Elric, FMA
Spaced_Shaman_

Server: The Rathe (Karana)

Postby Caythy » Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:28 pm

Caythy

Shaman Main
Ranger - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Mukkul » Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:56 pm

Mukkul

Server: Fennin Ro

Return to Quests!