[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Freeport West & Bondl - Broken or Am I missing something

Freeport West & Bondl - Broken or Am I missing something

Questions about quests with rewards for everyone. See class areas for Epic and other Class-Specific quests.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Freeport West & Bondl - Broken or Am I missing something

Postby Pherahl » Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:53 am

I have a 46 Vah Shir Shaman on The Nameless server and tried to start the Epic 1.0. Killing Peg Leg was easy, and I got the tiny gem. I went to West Freeport (revamped with PoR) and easily found Bondl in the sewer. I followed the script ( Hail Bondl, give the tiny gem, waited for him to move [which never happened], tried the next script of saying you can buy booze) and Bondl never moved.

Detail: the first time I followed the script, I waited 10 minutes for Bondl to move, and he didn't, then I added the 'you can buy booze' script, but again he never moved.

I then went to OOT to kill Captain Surestout and spen some time killing Seafuries, easily killed him, did the 'lesser spirit' texts to get another tiny gem, went back to WFP and Bondl, followed script, turned in, Bondl never moved for 30 mins, gave the 'booze' script, he never moved.

I have now turned in 4 tiny gems and Bondl does not move. I have tried going ahead to the new Jade Tiger Inn in West Freeport, but only the Elder Spirit of Enlightenment is present on 2nd floor of the inn. No spawn of the 'a greater spirit' is present.

I have noticed the following - prior to and after turning in the tiny gem, Bondl cons indifferent. Saying 'you can buy booze' he cons amiable. Leave the zone, come back with another tiny gem and Bondl is back at indifferent.

I have gone to the tech help forums at EQLive, and done many searches here at the Crucible and at tech help and have so far found nothing about this supposed 'bug'.

Has anyone else ran into this or are aware of a solution?

Yes, I could do a pre-1.5 quest, but I would like to get the 1.0 (if possible) first.

Thank you in advance of
Pherahl

Postby Samanna » Tue Mar 07, 2006 11:55 am

Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Return to Quests!