[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - TSS Task Writeups

TSS Task Writeups

Questions about quests with rewards for everyone. See class areas for Epic and other Class-Specific quests.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Postby kroe » Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:46 am

kroe

Beastlord Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

RE: Sabotage

Postby Gweedru » Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:58 pm

Gweedru

deleted for space

Postby tynk » Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:14 pm

no text
Last edited by tynk on Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tynk

Server: saryn

Postby Samanna » Thu Oct 05, 2006 11:19 pm

Nice, thanks. Keep 'em coming!
Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby jenizerk » Thu Oct 12, 2006 1:45 pm

First, find Wraithguard Lorekeeper Fenegar in Valdeholm. (Location: -1443.1385, 1539.1200) If you look on the map and see Wraithguard Seargant Aerik, that is where you should head. To the west of Aerik is a path that leads up to another "tier" of dwellings.....the first dwelling up the path (nearest the West zone wall) is where Fenegar is. He sees through invis (as does Aerik)....so con them first.

If you are glower or above, proceed with the quest, if not, you need to head to Frostcrypt and obtain faction (roughly 2 hours of killing there at a fairly steady pace will net you the required faction, and prolly a lil extra)

[Thu Oct 12 12:19:16 2006] Wraithguard Lorekeeper Fenegar glowers at you dubiously -- looks like it would wipe the floor with you!
[Thu Oct 12 12:19:16 2006] You suspect that this being can see you.
[Thu Oct 12 12:19:18 2006] You say, 'Hail, Wraithguard Lorekeeper Fenegar'
[Thu Oct 12 12:19:18 2006] Wraithguard Lorekeeper Fenegar says 'Hello there. I have heard about the assistance you have given the Wraithguard. What can I do for you, tiny one? Or perhaps you can [do something] for me.'
[Thu Oct 12 12:19:22 2006] You say, 'do something'
[Thu Oct 12 12:19:23 2006] Wraithguard Lorekeeper Fenegar says 'I have been tasked with evaluating information and items to see if they are of value to our work or to our people. Currently I seek information from within the crypts, perhaps you [can help] me with that. Otherwise I have very little time to [talk] about personal matters.'
[Thu Oct 12 12:19:26 2006] You say, 'can help'
[Thu Oct 12 12:19:45 2006] You have been assigned the task 'Construction of Shadows'.
[Thu Oct 12 12:19:50 2006] You say, 'talk'
[Thu Oct 12 12:19:50 2006] Wraithguard Lorekeeper Fenegar says 'Well, perhaps I have a few moments.' He smiles. 'What would you like to talk about? I was once a [high lorekeeper], and I suppose I still am in a way, so I know a few stories, though it's always the [personal stories] that interest me the most.'
[Thu Oct 12 12:19:54 2006] You say, 'high lorekeeper'
[Thu Oct 12 12:19:54 2006] Wraithguard Lorekeeper Fenegar says 'Ah, well I guess you wouldn't really know what a lorekeeper's duties are. A lorekeeper is the keeper of our traditions, history and knowledge. He is often called upon to arbitrate disputes, serve as a priest at worship ceremonies, and keep a working knowledge of magic as well as engineering. Most of us specialize in an area, obviously there is too much for one being to know it all, but we all must have enough understanding to perform any of the duties. The duty that I enjoyed the most was the readings. Every day there is a gathering in the city to hear one of the lorekeepers tell a tale from history or pass on a tradition. Each of us is required to do this, though some put it off as long as they can. I rather enjoyed it.'
[Thu Oct 12 12:19:58 2006] You say, 'personal stories'
[Thu Oct 12 12:19:59 2006] Wraithguard Lorekeeper Fenegar says 'Well, since my [exile] I have little to tell.'
[Thu Oct 12 12:20:01 2006] You say, 'exile'
[Thu Oct 12 12:20:01 2006] Wraithguard Lorekeeper Fenegar says 'Yes, I was declared a heretic, a worshipper of gods other than Rallos Zek. Of course I did no such thing. I found the heretics at their altar while I was searching for [lost tomes] in the ruins to the south. It was Fergarin who lead them, and it was Fergarin that testified against me. My only crime was that I kept seeking lost pages instead of rushing back to Valdeholm to report the heretics. They arrived first and claimed that they were the ones out seeking lost lore and that they found me at the altar.' He smiles sadly. 'My only crime is that I love my work more than I love the rules of society. Now I must fight for my life every day, but at least I have my brothers of the guard with me and they appreciate my work.'
[Thu Oct 12 12:20:04 2006] You say, 'lost tomes'
[Thu Oct 12 12:20:05 2006] Sorry Sveri, I don't have anything for someone with your abilities.
[Thu Oct 12 12:20:05 2006] Wraithguard Lorekeeper Fenegar says 'I never found complete books, mind you, but there are many pages of ancient Krithgor text that can still be recovered. If you can find them and return them to me bound carefully, perhaps I can find a way to reward you.'

He offers 2 tasks....the first one, construction of shadows, isnt that big of a deal, but you can request it if you desire. Its for a gimpy wolf/invis potion that you really dont need, however, doing that quest will raise faction, which I suspect opens up more quests eventually.

Anyways, lost tomes is the trigger phrase for the runed diamond aug, which you desire.
http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=53713

You may say "omg 10 percent mana pres only" and seem shocked. And yet its better than most focus fx when you factor in the degrading effect of your normal mana pres items.....theres a few mana pres items out there that, after degrading, are better, so you have to first see what you have and decide if the timesink is worth it (and this quest is a time sink)

Now that you have the container, head to the Steppes. Kill gnolls. Lots. And Lots. Of Gnolls.
When you kill gnolls, occasionally you will see different page drops. To add to the confusion, the gnolls drop brittle parchments, tattered scrolls (3 different kinds)...

The items you want are : TORN pages.
http://lucy.allakhazam.com/itemlist.htm ... torn+pages
Shows what the item graphic look like.
You need 1 of each type to combine in container.

Once you obtain all 4 pages (and you will probably get duplicates, so either loot them on an alt or make sure a guildie is nearby that can loot) combine them in the container to get the book the task asks for.

Head back to Valdeholm, and hand the book to Fenegar, who will give you a small amount of faction, and you can accept your reward.

Not a bad aug, and for many it will be an upgrade, far as mana preservation goes.
jenizerk

Postby Samanna » Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:07 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main

various tier 1 2 3 4 armor quest links

Postby tynk » Sat Oct 21, 2006 7:47 pm

sk bracer tier 4
rogue guaunts tier 4
berserker gloves tier 4
monks boots tier 4
Last edited by tynk on Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
tynk

A Tapestry of Words . L.i.M 1

Postby tynk » Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:53 pm

Lawwe in Mourning can be found at Loc -1430, -1595, -54.

You say, 'Hail, Lawwe in Mourning'

Lawwe in Mourning smiles warmly, 'Greetings, ____, and welcome. Today carries a [special] significance, did you know that?'

You say, 'Why is it special?'

Lawwe in Mourning nods, 'Yes. It is today that we honor the fallen. Of course, I jest, as every day deserves a moment of pause to [reflect] upon our ancestors. Take but a moment and remember those who came before us. There are so many brothers and sisters that have died in the conflict against Dyn`leth, as well as the dragons that were slain in the raising of the spine, and our own mother Veldyn, who died from grief.'

You say, 'How can I reflect?'

Lawwe in Mourning says 'It warms my heart to know that you've taken an interest in our past, ____.'

You have been assigned the task 'A Tapestry of Words'.

As new drakkin come to Crescent Reach, Lawwe has taken it upon herself to teach them of their rich history. Many of her students have left, scattered like wind-blown seeds to all corners of the Serpent Spine mountains. She would like you to seek them out and gather up their scraps of wisdom.

Speak with Zhureni - Sunderock Springs
Loc -1517, 1030, 374
Zhureni tells you a bit of her past and what she has learned from their time away from Crescent Reach.

Speak with Mazzie Ro`khelm - Sunderock Springs
Loc -1530, 1035, 374
Mazzie Ro`khelm tells you a bit of her past, elaborating on many unusual creatures that she has seen in her time away from Crescent Reach.

Speak with Y`ssuria the Elder- Crescent Reach>
Loc 375, -905, -162
Y`ssuria the Elder tells you stories from its travels outside of Crescent Reach when it was a young drake.

Speak with Merchant Anji- Crescent Reach>
Loc -1345, -1565, 34.
Merchant Anji tells you a few tales that she has heard from travelers that have recently been outside Crescent Reach.

Speak with Merchant Jhenner- Crescent Reach>
Loc -1405, -1560, 34
Merchant Jhenner tells you a bit of his past and what he has while traveling outside Crescent Reach recently.

Speak with Pezripisid - Sunderock Springs
Loc -1150, 555, 395
Pezripisid tells you a bit of his past and what he has learned from their time away from Crescent Reach.

Speak with Lawwe - Crescent Reach

Your task 'A Tapestry of Words' has been updated.

Lawwe in Mourning nods in understanding as you explain to her all you have learned. She jots everything down on a scrap of paper in the form of a poem and asks you to take it to Vandimakir.

You receive Patchwork Poem

Deliver 1 Patchwork Poem to Vandimakir the Poet - Crescent Reach
Loc -1290, -1570, -86

As the poetry is recited, you imagine the words of the various drakkin woven together into a great tapestry.

Your faction standing with Circle of the Crystalwing got better.
You gain experience!!

Vandimakir the Poet says 'Thank you so much for your help. When you speak to Lawwe again, let her know that this [reflects] well on both you and her, as well as those that raised you.'

This lead in to the Task "Tears of the Betrayed".
tynk

'Tears of the Betrayed L.I.M 2

Postby tynk » Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:54 pm

At the end of "A Tapestry of Words"...

Vandimakir the Poet says 'Thank you so much for your help. When you speak to Lawwe again, let her know that this [reflects] well on both you and her, as well as those that raised you.'

You say, 'reflects'

Lawwe in Mourning says 'It warms my heart to know that you've taken an interest in our past, ____.'

You have been assigned the task 'Tears of the Betrayed'.

Lawwe told you that one of the most tragic death in dragonkin history was the fall of the scale guardian, Lethar. He was a noble and powerful black dragon. standing guard for centuries over the Reliquary and the artifacts of Veeshan. Yet when the temple was displaced from the Broodlands, the once proud and mighty protector of the Scale of Veeshan succumbed to greed, and later fear.

She wishes you to pay him homage. Begin by speaking to Y`ssuria in the Dragon's Grove.

Speak to Y`ssuria the Elder to learn how to pay homage to Lethar - Crescent Reach

You say, 'Hail, Y`ssuria the Elder'

Y`ssuria the Elder lowers her head and snorts out a puff of dark smoke, 'Lawwe sent you, did she? You're not the first to come here for my help, and you won't be the last. I have a riddle for you, Lias, and a contradiction. No mortal shall ever see a dragon's tears. And yet in the moment that Lethar betrayed us all, the burning dragon cried . . . And continues to shed tears to this day. To pay homage to Lethar, take this Crystallized Shard to the burning dragon and share a tear with him.'

You receive Crystallized Dragon Tear.

Search for an area in Ashengate where the burning dragon cries - Ashengate, Reliquary of the Scale

Travel through the west wing until you reach a hall crossed by a bridge. On either side are great dragon head statues looking down on you. One of the heads is "crying" lava. Stand on the bridge under this head.

Crush the Crystallized Dragon Tear - Ashengate, Reliquary of the Scale

Equip and right-click

Speak to the spirit of the betrayed - Ashengate, Reliquary of the Scale

You say `Hail, a spirit of the betrayed'

Your task 'Tears of the Betrayed' has been updated.

a spirit of the betrayed says `Terrible was the betrayal of the father, but eclipsed by the sins of the son... we cannot rest... until the evil is undone.'

Speak to Lawwe - Crescent Reach

Your task 'Tears of the Betrayed' has been updated.

You sense the sigh of the spirits of the betrayed. You believe that they have faded away.

Your faction standing with Circle of the Crystalwing got better.
You gain experience!!

Lawwe in Mourning says 'I thank you. Your willingness to spend your time and take such risks to [reflect] back on one that was once so great honors both Lethar and myself.'

This is a lead-in to the task 'Showing How Much You Cairn'.
tynk

'Showing How Much You Cairn L.I.M 3

Postby tynk » Sat Oct 21, 2006 8:56 pm

At the end of "Tears of the Betrayed"...

Lawwe in Mourning says 'I thank you. Your willingness to spend your time and take such risks to [reflect] back on one that was once so great honors both Lethar and myself

You say, 'reflect?'

You have been assigned the task 'Showing How Much You Cairn'.

The Reliquary once had a graveyard, with cairns used as markers and memorials. Rumor has it that the graveyard still exists, completely intact. Even Dyn`Leth isn't callous enough to disturb the markers. Lawwe has asked you to amass a collection of stones from Vergalid mines, Ashengate and Direwind. When you have found all the rocks, she would like you to construct one more cairn there.. for his people, and hers.

Loot 1 Igneous Cairn Stones - Ashengate, Reliquary of the Scale
Loot 1 Roughly Hewn Cairn Stones- Vergalid Mines
Loot 1 Acid-Etched Cairn Stones- Direwind Cliffs
Deliver 1 Igneous Cairn Stones to Lawwe - Crescent Reach
Deliver 1 Roughly Hewn Cairn Stones to Lawwe - Crescent Reach
Deliver 1 Acid-Etched Cairn Stones to Lawwe - Crescent Reach
? ? ?
? ? ?
? ? ?

this is as far as I got not sure what the reward is for these quests as of yet others post the next quest though so ill put it in next post
tynk

Flowers for Veldyn L.I.M. 4

Postby tynk » Sat Oct 21, 2006 9:00 pm

Hail, "Lawwe in Morning"

Your task "Showing How Much You Cairn" has been updated.

Lawwe is pleased when she hears that her cairn blended in perfectly with the others in Ashengate's ancient gravesite.

Your faction standing with Circle of Crystalwind got better.

Lawwe in Morning says, "I see the past [reflected] in your eyes. You have done well, and I thank you.

Reflected.
It warms my heart to know you have taken an interest in our past ******.
You have been assigned the task, Flowers for Veldyn.

Loot 1 Braided Shamblevine - Direwood Cliffs
Loot 2 Gloom Blossoms - Direwood Cliffs
Loot 1 Snapping Drake Blossom - Blightfire Moors
Deliver
Deliver
Deliver
?

no further info
tynk

Postby Samanna » Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:06 am

Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main

more links

Postby tynk » Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:46 pm

tynk

Postby Samanna » Sun Oct 22, 2006 9:52 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main

Postby Ashramm Damodred » Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:05 pm

Is it just me or does the tier 4 necro arms seem weak in comparison to say the clr bracer? I'm not even talking about AC diff, 1 focus effect and 1 mod wtf?
Lord Ashremx<br>Crusader<br>Zek<br>Ascending Dawn<br><A href="http://eq.magelo.com/profile/58420"><FONT color=#009999>My Gear</FONT></A>
Ashramm Damodred

Postby Samanna » Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:10 pm

I think we need to compare bracers to bracers, or arms to arms with this expansion.

so
http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=53391 t4 sk wrist
to
http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=53370 t4 clr wrist
to
http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=53420 t4 rog wrist

or
http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=53425 t4 shm arms
to
http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=53397 t4 dru arms
to
http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=53432 t4 nec arms
Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main

Postby Maitz » Mon Oct 23, 2006 4:38 am

Arms for all 3 caster type are a totall disaster compared to previous ones:

I made a post on eqlive if you can be bothered to comment on the issue:
http://eqforums.station.sony.com/eq/boa ... .id=313247
Maitz

Server: Antonius Bayle

Necromancer Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Shaman - Alt/Box

nt

Postby tynk » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:14 am

Last edited by tynk on Wed Nov 15, 2006 2:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
tynk

Postby tynk » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:24 am

well this explains a little better how to do tier 3 and 4 which are tss raids(gayness extreme)
his location is neg 1395 neg 1922 next to the alchemy merchants...you gotta take the elevator up.

You say, 'Hail, Terraxs'
Terraxs says 'Vasha, Fendiyenae. Have you come to me because you hunger for a [challenge]?'
You say, 'challenge'
Terraxs says 'Indeed! I have learned the secret of forming together armors of amazing power but only the strongest and most valiant should attempt to walk the [road] I can lead you down!'
You say, 'road'
Terraxs says 'Well not an actual road, no, of course not! I meant it more figuratively! I have discovered the forms of a [recipe] that I think may wish to explore with me, Fendiyenae!'
You say, 'recipe'
Terraxs says 'I have compared notes with my friend Tenish about the magical relics we have been coming across. We both have a theory about how to leverage the power lying dormant in these items but Tenish thinks too small for my taste. I have heard that the really powerful relics are closer to the [source] of the magic that has enchanted the relics we have found.'
You say, 'source'
Terraxs says 'I suppose I should say sources, not source. The peak our cousin Dyn`leth sits atop and the mighty giant enclave both appear to be focal points for incredible energy. If you would like to experiment with me, and if you and your companions are strong enough, then I can share with you my [thoughts] on the subject'
You say, 'thoughts'
Terraxs says 'Excellent Fendiyenae! Return to me when you have gathered these items and we will attempt to craft something fantastic together!'
tynk

Postby tynk » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:26 am

tier 3
Time worn mold and bits
tier 4
armor piece and a infused whatever type power source

most likely they come from raid instances altogether
tynk

Postby tynk » Mon Oct 23, 2006 9:29 am

A timeworn glvoe mold...drops from a chest(sothgar) Ashengate: Raid Instance PH Name
Jsut to give you an idea
tynk

Postby tynk » Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:50 pm

bard tier 3 boots
bard tier 4 boots
bard tier 4 arms
bard tier 4 bracer
wizard tier 3 sleeves
wizard tier 4 sleeves
warrior tier 4 arms
paladin tier 3 helmet
paladin tier 4 helmet
ranger tier 3 helmet
ranger tier 3 sleeves
ranger tier 4 sleeves
bst tier 3 boots
bst tier 4 boots
bst tier 3 wrist
tynk

Postby Samanna » Thu Oct 26, 2006 5:31 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Shaman Main

Postby tynk » Thu Oct 26, 2006 9:51 pm

tynk

Postby Brohg » Fri Oct 27, 2006 3:27 am

Dyn`leth will absolutely not be a patron dragon, as he is not in fact a dragon at all, let alone one of The Six. I think you should read much more about the lore behind such things, especially since you refer to him as a "her", twice...
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby tynk » Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:52 pm

tynk

Postby Brohg » Fri Oct 27, 2006 5:34 pm

Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

enc stuff

Postby tynk » Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:55 pm

tynk

mage armor

Postby tynk » Mon Oct 30, 2006 10:21 am

mage tier 4 wrists
mage tier 3 arms
mage tier 4 arms
tynk

so you were right

Postby tynk » Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:55 pm

enc tier 4 armor
tynk

Re: so you were right

Postby Unmei » Fri Nov 03, 2006 10:37 am

Unmei

Veteran --

Server: 7th Hammer

Enchanter Main

youd think it would be chromo based

Postby tynk » Fri Nov 03, 2006 11:27 am

tynk

The Direwinde Plague Bringers (VD.2)

Postby Dwanor » Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:21 pm

Dwanor

Server: Fennin Ro

Paladin Main
Cleric - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Kiru » Fri Nov 03, 2006 8:20 pm

Kiru

Server: Stromm

Shaman Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Druid - Alt/Box

Postby Choby » Sat Nov 04, 2006 2:36 am

Choby

Postby Bigsnack For'Mobs » Sat Nov 04, 2006 6:27 pm

Bigsnack For'Mobs

Server: Xegony

Postby SneakyB » Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:12 am

3rd mission in YS arc is:

The Ecstasy of Relief, you need to sketch the Scale of Veeshan and you need High Quality Sketching Tools (180second cast) and a blank canvas. Then deliver the completed sketch to Y'ssuria. Make sure you use the correct sketching tool or you will have to get another blank canvas and do again.
The reward is Cloak of the Elder Drake

MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE
Slot: BACK
AC: 21
STR: +16 DEX: +16 STA: +16 WIS: +16 INT: +16 AGI: +16 HP: +265 MANA: +265 ENDUR: +265
SV FIRE: +18 SV DISEASE: +18 SV MAGIC: +18 SV POISON: +18
Stun Resist: +3%
Recommended level of 75. Required level of 71.
Focus: Nhyalea's Fury
WT: 1.3 Size: SMALL
Class: ALL
Race: ALL
Slot 1, Type 7
SneakyB

Server: Druzzil Ro

SABOTAGE ITEMS

Postby tynk » Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:21 pm

tynk

TSS charm edited as of nov 5 2006

Postby tynk » Sun Nov 05, 2006 11:56 pm

nov 5th 2006

Serpent Seeker's Charm of Lore
MAGIC ITEM LORE ITEM NO TRADE
Slot: CHARM
AC: 15
STR: +14 DEX: +14 STA: +14 CHA: +14 WIS: +14 INT: +14 AGI: +14 HP: +235 MANA: +235 ENDUR: +235
SV FIRE: +14 SV DISEASE: +14 SV COLD: +14 SV MAGIC: +14 SV POISON: +14
Shielding: +2% Attack: +15 Regeneration: +4 Mana Regeneration: +4
Recommended level of 5.
WT: 0.5 Size: SMALL
Class: ALL
Race: ALL
Slot 1, Type 7
(known stats not sure if its maxxed out not)

Give stuff like Broken Nokk Insignia to Librarian Hemfar on level 1 of Crescent Reach. Charm powers up the more artifacts you give him. (If you go back and give him an artifact you've already given him, he rejects it.)
OK this is a must know.. U have to turn in at least 5 items to get the charm. Once u turn in 5 or more u get the charm then u can move on. I am sure there is alot more to this, but this is all I know atm. Good Luck

Crescent Reach:
S [ ] Broken Nokk Insignia found in discarded bones (460, -2919)
S [ ] Ancient Jewelry Box found in pile of bones (-1225, -201)
S [ ] Linguist's Note groundspawn (?, ?) room inside inn, second floor, 2nd door on the right

Blightfire Moors:
S [ ] Murdunk's Rites Beads found in pile of dusty rocks (2063, -2061)
S [ ] Ancient Blighted Bark found in moss-covered rocks (610, -1276)
S [ ] Petrified Leather Boot Sole found in ancient rocks (930, 46)
S [ ] Preserved Hairy Halfling Foot found in where the red flower grows (-1157, -2410)

Stone Hive:
S [ ] Preserved Kithicor Baneleaf found in rustling banebloom (576, -776)

Goru`kar Mesa:
S [ ] Devan's Feathered Arrow found in age-old stones (-481, 1927)
S [ ] Thunderhorn of the Tribe found in old Tuffein lockbox (-1509, -1096)
S [ ] Sliver of Goru`kar's Willowstaff found in waving woodblossom (-1072, 137)
S [ ] Sparkling Windwillow Leaf found in silverspun petals (-599, 29)
S [ ] Cracked Waterspring Scepter found in algae-covered stones (1576, -44)
S [ ] Split Ravenoak Bow found in storage crate (1050, -1159)
S [ ] Oread's Willow Whipvine found in forgotten bones (-1153, 1972)
S [ ] Dromrek Worry Stone reward from a task given by Shrynn (?, ?)

Blackfeather Roost:
S [ ] Silvered Blackfeather Plume found in feathered fernstem (2457, -1031)

Vergalid Mines:
G/R [ ] Vergalid Scale non instanced named drop/Vergalid's End random trash drop, more common from bone golems

Steppes:
G [ ] Muddy Royal Scroll randomly dropped by a burly hill giant
S [ ] Wulfnor Crown Gem found in a worn jug (-1640, 792) open/loot the chest from outside the hut

Icefall:
G [ ] Cursed Lorekeeper's Quill randomly dropped by an elder icewing
S [ ] Shattered Krithgor Keystone groundspawn (?, ?) behind spell merchants SE part of zone

Valdeholm:
R [ ] Illegible Diary of Lorekeeper Baeldon dropped by a raid instance named

Frostcrypt:
n/a

Sunderock:
G [ ] Lock of Veldyn's Hair dropped by Obsidian
G [ ] Elven Child's Vinewand dropped by Slave Driver Azza; outside Vergalid Mines
G [ ] Trinket of the Scale dropped by Dranadune; west side of zone
G [ ] Relicstone Torch dropped by Sulfurogon/Sulfrog (sp?)
G [ ] Doomfount's Essence dropped by Doomfount
R [ ] Oblivion's Dark Core dropped by Oblivion

Direwind:
n/a

Ashengate:
G [ ] Core of the Tyrant dropped by Magmaraug

Unknown:
? [ ] Krithgorian Royal Crest
? [ ] item not discovered
R [ ] Ambersnout's Snout dropped by ? Ashengate instance?
? [ ] Elddar moonlocket
tynk

Postby Kiru » Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:23 am

Landmarks make things easier, so I added them for the ones that I've done:

Crescent Reach:
S [ ] Broken Nokk Insignia found in discarded bones (460, -2919) in the north-east arm of the undead caves.
S [ ] Ancient Jewelry Box found in pile of bones (-1225, -201) behind the throne way in the back on the 3rd floor.

Blightfire Moors:
S [ ] Murdunk's Rites Beads found in pile of dusty rocks (2063, -2061) right next to the dead dragon's head (north of the crossroads).
S [ ] Ancient Blighted Bark found in moss-covered rocks (610, -1276) on the north north-west side of the clearing near the ghost pack woods (you can't miss the clearing if you go north from the dead dragon and then east).
S [ ] Petrified Leather Boot Sole found in ancient rocks (930, 46) near the middle of the bog (which is circled by mountains).
S [ ] Preserved Hairy Halfling Foot found in where the red flower grows (-1157, -2410) in the field tended by bixie gardeners (close to the first farm house).
Kiru

Server: Stromm

Shaman Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Druid - Alt/Box

PreviousNext

Return to Quests!