[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - TBS Progression Quests

TBS Progression Quests

Questions about quests with rewards for everyone. See class areas for Epic and other Class-Specific quests.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Postby Baelic » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:01 pm

Faction Levels required for viewing Pirate loot:

Just going from memory here but this is an approx run down on what the faction levels let you see.

High Indiff - Amiable: Lets you view smuggler armor - gloves, helm, boots, and arms(?) and Lvl 71 spells(?)
Kindly: You can view certain weapons, Smugglers Legs, Breastplate, and lvl 73-74 (?)spells
Warmly: You can view extra weapons, shields, Buccaneer's armor - helm, gloves, boots and arms and all spells.
Ally: Lets you view everything.

Baelic
Baelic

Postby jdthomas » Mon Feb 26, 2007 8:38 pm

jdthomas

Shadowknight Main
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Galelor » Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:59 am

Galelor

Veteran -

Server: Xegony

Shaman Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Druid - Alt/Box

Postby Kianor » Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:13 am

Kianor

Veteran -

Server: Antonius Bayle

Shaman Main

Postby Samanna » Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:41 am

Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby fendaann » Wed Feb 28, 2007 2:47 pm

fendaann

Server: Quellious - POVAR

Wizard Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Page Title

Postby Morose » Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:00 pm

Hello copy and paste =) I was trying to add the new TBS walkthrough to my favorites alongside the other samanna pages and it kept telling me that I already had it there. So I thought "maybe I did add it and forgot." Later I went to go to it and couldn't find it. So I'm confused and go ahead and go back to the page the old fashioned way and attempted to add it again... same error. Thats when it hit me. The title is set the same as the DoD page. Minor detail I know... but it sure made me feel a little less computer savy to take that long to figure out...
Morose

Postby Samanna » Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:21 am

Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Morose » Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:51 am

Not sure if you want to list the powersource drains for the armors. I found it to be:

Boots, bracer, gloves, helm - 2 units per second
Arms, pants - 3 units per second
Breastplate - 4 units per second

Did not seem to matter what powersource/armor combo I tried, it was the same.
Morose

Postby birder » Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:30 am

birder

Postby Kianor » Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:52 am

Kianor

Veteran -

Shaman Main

Postby Dakota » Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:40 pm

Dakota

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby birder » Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:16 pm

birder

Postby Bigsnack For'Mobs » Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:43 pm

Bigsnack For'Mobs

Postby Fandele Longtooth » Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:15 am

I've only done 1, 2, and 4, and my ring is currently at 90 hp. So yeah, It looks like it just depends on how many of them you've done, and not any specific order.

I
Fandele Longtooth

Server: Zebugony

Shaman Main
Rogue - Alt/Box

Elemental in Progression

Postby Huurgh » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:29 am

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects." Robert A. Heinlein
Huurgh

Magician Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Enchanter - Alt/Box

Postby Bigsnack For'Mobs » Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:34 am

Ok. Went back and got my hails, etc. straightened out.

For "Locating the Statue" the leader of the mission gets the drop and turns it in to Prime Researcher Elnot, everyone else in the group gets a rubbing (looks like a parchment). [I wasn't the leader so not sure what that person gets or if the steps are the same as the following.] Problem is for the rest of the group. You need to be out of the mission. Then each of the others needs to hail Elnot and get a new mission "A City in Peril" - solo. Now take your rubbing to the Head Mage, say "useful" and the Avatar will spawn. Say "doomed" to the Avatar then go back and hail the Head Mage again. Get ring upgrade at this point to 60 hp/mana if you have done things in order. You can say "useful" to the Head Mage and spawn the Avatar even if you don't have the solo mission -- but you won't get a ring upgrade until you get the mission and hand in the rubbing, etc. The Head Mage won't take the rubbing until you have the mission.

Next step is solo. Go talk to Tactician Sodut. He will give you the group mission The Snakes are Hiding Something. Not sure if ring upgrades to 90 hp/mana when you first hail Sodut or after the mission.

The various hails and stuff are very easy to mess up on these and the instructions are not good, but it looks like it's easy to go back and redo the hails to get credit. So if your ring doesn't upgrade just go back and hail everyone. lol
Bigsnack For'Mobs

Raiting the 8 missions on Difficulity

Postby thurvok » Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:18 pm

thurvok

Server: Povar

Postby Kianor » Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:24 am

8 is by far the hardest. 7 and 8 both need a fairly beefy tank for the named. 8 needs some strategy too (I deliberately had no spoilers in the first post, but you do need to think about it).

6 was easy, definitely easier than 4 and 5. I remember 7 as being about the same as 4 or 5 though.

I did all of them with the same core group of 5 people + one other, and were among the first in our guild to get it done. We wiped on 4 and 8 (several times on 8 while we figured it out). We yawned on 1 and 6.
Kianor

Veteran -

Shaman Main

Postby Ridden » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:24 am

Odd, I've done 1,2,3,7 & 8 and ring is still at 90hp. Group doing 7 & 8 needed a puller so they got me past the teleporters with a campfire, I wonder if that's why I didn't get a ring update. 8 is very tough, took us 2 goes (killed 2 off, wiped, killed 2 more and named on the second go). Make sure you plan a way to get back should you wipe, clearing all that for 1 try at it would suck.
7 is reasonably easy if you have a mezzer for the 2 guards.

and
Ridden

Server: Bert/TP

Postby Kianor » Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:29 am

I'm not sure if ring updates depend on how many you'd done or on the order, or a combination of both.

I know that my ring was stuck on 165hp even after I'd done all 8, until I got the "A City in Peril" hail quests all done.
Kianor

Veteran -

Shaman Main

Postby Durdolaf » Tue Mar 06, 2007 10:09 pm

Durdolaf

Praetorian Costs

Postby birder » Sun Mar 11, 2007 9:03 am

I'm looking at the vendors now and see

Praetorian Chest: 700
Legs: 500
Arms: 450
Helm: 375
Gloves: 300
Boots: 350
Wrist: 250

I see this on multiple ally toons and all armour types.
birder

Postby Kraklefur » Sun Mar 18, 2007 9:35 pm

Kraklefur

Postby Brohg » Sun Mar 18, 2007 10:57 pm

Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby birder » Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:38 am

I had done progression 1, 2 & 3. My ring was 90/90. I beat mission 5 and now the ring is 135/135. So, missing mission 4 still allowed the ring to update.
birder

Previous

Return to Quests!