Holding the Fort

Questions about quests with rewards for everyone. See class areas for Epic and other Class-Specific quests.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Holding the Fort

Postby Turgor » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:43 pm

I'm attempting to Camp Chaxyl, who only spawns in this mission, and I've heard that augs drop in the instanced more often than anywhere. Been getting the mission, and letting it fail for a few hours now and I'm wondering if you need to beat the mission in order to get Chaxyl to pop. Alla has differing opinions about how it pops, either 15mins or must win. Haven't won yet, so attempting to learn if it can pop 15mins after a mission. And does the chanter memblur trick still work on the general?

Any help would be great.
Turgor

Shaman Main
Berserker - Alt/Box

Re: Holding the Fort

Postby Turgor » Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:48 pm

After 4 attempts, We've gotten him to stay twice, once with druid snare and memblur - didn't move after snare wore off (the other dragorns were dead at this point)
-another time he didn't move with a combination of VP, the chanter knockback & memblurs (i think the dragorns were all dead at this point as well, but not 100%)

Any confirmation on this, that General doesn't move after his other dragorns have died and he doesnt aggro anything else?
Turgor

Shaman Main
Berserker - Alt/Box

Re: Holding the Fort

Postby Sylvia Sunhair » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:18 pm

Ive seen charlyx once, he spawn (or hes ph spawn) after you trigger the 2nd wave of mobs by speakign to general.
About the general ive gotten him stuck in the wall a coupple of times by accident but not sure how it did, normally i just got druid to snare him with a long duration snare then blurred him (when we had a wizard do it we had to resnare each 3 mins.
Sylvia Sunhair

Server: Luclin

Return to Quests!