[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - New heal... does it exist?

New heal... does it exist?

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Totem and AA discussion.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

New heal... does it exist?

Postby anaskesia » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:17 pm

Has anyone seen where the rank 2 version of the new heal is found? On my server, I can't even look it up in buyer mode in the bazaar to setup a by-line.

Now, normally doesn't that mean that the spell is marked no-drop? For example, I can't lookup talisman of the lynx rank 2 in buyer mode even though I know for a fact its available (from the faction vendor in field of scale).

So... any thoughts on where I can find this bundle of joy? I really like the rank 1, but the rank 2 is something I'd like alot more I'm thinking.
anaskesia

Server: Tunare

Shaman Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Re: New heal... does it exist?

Postby Zama » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:39 am

had 3 or so of the spell drop in kurns tower, believe it also drops in foscale as well.

to be more specific, it dropped off of one of the scaled wolves on the bottom floor near zone in. was there for about 6 hours, and got 20 or so spelldrops, with the only sham one's being dannal's rk2

Zama

Shaman Main

Postby anaskesia » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:41 am

That might explain it, I don't think many people on Tunare have beens spending time in Kurn's Tower.

As it turns out, I woke up in the middle of the night and wasn't tired so I did my standard bazaar check and found someone selling it (at a reasonable price, even) so I bought it. I'm not sure why the buyer-mode can't look up that spell. Apparently Shadow of Renewal has the same problem. Maybe they need to update its list or something.

Anyway, thanks for the information. :)
anaskesia

Server: Tunare

Shaman Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Delph » Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:25 pm

My understanding is that the /buyer database gets updated whenever the Bazaar zone is restarted. So if your server's Bazaar zone has been up since SoD went live, you likely won't be able to setup a buyer line for anything from the expansion, unless it dropped during the preview period.
I've found from past experiences that the tighter your plan, the more likely you are to run into something unpredictable.
Delph

Server: Povar

Paladin Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Magician - Alt/Box

Postby zantocon » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:04 pm

I have rank 2 heal, rank 2 hot so yeah it exists, so does Jorelora in my guild so it is dropping

zantocon

Server: The Rathe

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby keotek » Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:09 am

Old Commonlands and Old Blackburrow are where the two copies I've seen have dropped.
keotek

Return to Spells & Abilities