[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Shaman Healing

Shaman Healing

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Totem and AA discussion.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Shaman Healing

Postby Durdend » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:37 pm

Forgive me if this has been answered before. I'm currently working on AA's (Magelo posted below - which is current although I haven't synched in a few days).

The question is about our heals. I have a Heal 35 neck item and am working on the Healing Adept line of AA's. I generally heal for somewhere in the low 3,000's with Ahnkaul's Mending II (2,887hp base heal). But with the AA's I have invested and the focus, I assumed I'd be able to heal for more.

Base Heal Amount = 2,887
Focus Effect = 1,010 (2,887 * .35)
AA percentage = 635 (2,887 * .22)

Total healing power of my Ahnkaul's Mending II = 4,533hp

But to date the only time I broke a 4k heal was when I had a crit heal for 7.5k~ish hp.

So, what's the problem? Do the healing AA's and Focus act as a MAX effect and you can be anywhere from 0 to the total effect of the mod (kind of like the damage effects where each tick you can have damage increase by 0-35%?)?
Last edited by Durdend on Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lvl74 Oracle of the Frozen Nuts
EMarr
Durdend

Rogue Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Re: Shaman Healing

Postby Funi » Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:49 pm

AA's no focus effects yes...I think.

Your focus effect will effect your heals anywhere from 0% to 35%. I can't remember if AA's work that way but I don't think so. I think they are static.

Easy to test though...take off your neck and see if your heals are the same number every time for crits and non-crits.
Funi

Shaman Main

Postby ariowen » Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:17 pm

Healing Adept AA always gives the full benefit of the % increase. As stated, healing focus effects give from 0% to the stated effect %. Plus if you are using spells over the focus limit then you have to figue in this; less any focus degradation due to using spells over the focus level limit for max.

ariowen

Ranger Main
Cleric - Alt/Box
Shaman - Alt/Box

Postby Unmei » Wed Nov 12, 2008 10:32 am

ALL foci are random except:

Beneficial Extension
Detrimental and Beneficial Range
Detrimental and Beneficial Spell Haste
Unmei

Veteran --