[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Talisman of the Lynx Rk. I vs Talisman of the Cougar Rk. II

Talisman of the Lynx Rk. I vs Talisman of the Cougar Rk. II

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Totem and AA discussion.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Talisman of the Lynx Rk. I vs Talisman of the Cougar Rk. II

Postby Idracab » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:12 am

On Lucy:

Talisman of the Cougar Rk. II (level 76) is a 500 point proc that lasts 5 ticks for 1448 mana.
Talisman of the Lynx Rk. I (level 81) is a 484 point proc that lasts 5 ticks for 1549 mana.

Am I missing something?
Idracab

Re: Talisman of the Lynx Rk. I vs Talisman of the Cougar Rk. II

Postby Yesak » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:33 am

Doesnt seem right does it? But I have lynx rank 3 so I'll be honest, I havent paid much attention to rank 1 :P
"Sometimes you have to face your demons, sometimes the demon is you." - Yesak Demunstorm
Yesak

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Veril » Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:48 am

It is quite frankly terrible that we are given spells that are downgrades from one expansion to the next.

Cure corruption is similar, the rk1 spell at a higher level is a downgrade from the higher ranked spell at a lower level.
Veril

Veteran -

Server: Antonius Bayle

Shaman Main
Magician - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Kumudil » Tue Apr 21, 2009 4:30 pm

, ,
Kumudil

Server: Antonius Bayle

Shaman Main