[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Twin Proc/Twin Cast

Twin Proc/Twin Cast

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Totem and AA discussion.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Twin Proc/Twin Cast

Postby Maccuul » Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:43 am

Either of these working for you guys?
I have tried extensively and havent got either to work.
Maccuul

Server: Fennin Ro

Shaman Main
Ranger - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Re: Twin Proc/Twin Cast

Postby Gunner » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:55 am

I haven't checked in awhile, but Twin Cast has worked every time I checked my log. Shammy doesn't ahve twin Proc, but war does and it works on her.
Gunner

Shaman Main

Postby Maccuul » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:14 am

Bought rank 1 of each a long time ago.
Madae audio triggers for them in case I missed them.

I melee alot with Lynx running and a Rogue poison up.
Spent an entire day nuking instead of dotting.

Not ONE of either :(

Only time I have seen a twincast is with an Enchanter in the group.
I am not talking about the healing twincast that definately works but the aa twincast.

If its working I have the worst luck with the RNG I have ever seen.
Maccuul

Shaman Main
Ranger - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:02 pm

Nah, it's just low %. Twincast AA rk1 is just 1% chance. Seeing none in even 500 tries isn't far fetched at all. How many casts did you have?
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Maccuul » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:01 pm

Didnt count the number of nukes honestly but I chain cast 2 nukes for like 4 hours....
Not to mention general casting over several days.
Even at 1% it should have proc'd by now imho.
Would have to be a really really bad run on the RNG.
If thats the case I would say somebody screwed up a decimal place and its much lower than 1%.

Should have saw a proc from twinproc by now at least weeks of meleeing and none so far.
Bought rank 1 of twinproc fairly fast just to see how often it would go off with Lynx.

Like I said if its working I have to have the worst RNG luck ever.
Maccuul

Shaman Main
Ranger - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Brohg » Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:05 pm

Without numbers there's not much point to be made. How you feel about what may have happened isn't the basis for a mathematical model. /testcopy yourself, turn on logs and AutoFire 0.4 to go afk nuking when you're done playing for the evening, have GamParse count the casts for you when you get home from work the next day.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Maccuul » Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:36 pm

First test was a short sample but 799 procs and no twinprocs.

Rank 1 is 3% to twinproc. I should have averaged 24 twinprocs and had none at all.

And that parser doesnt count all the procs only procs that have a casting message I had to manually count them.
Next time I will try to use procs that have a "casting" message to be easier on myself.
Maccuul

Shaman Main
Ranger - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Postby Finori » Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:28 pm

Finori

Return to Spells & Abilities