[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - New 51/50 Character. AA advice please.

New 51/50 Character. AA advice please.

Spell, Spell Quest, Aura, Totem and AA discussion.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

New 51/50 Character. AA advice please.

Postby bigskyn » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:14 pm

I'm back from 5+ years from the game. My old primary was a druid and had an alt warrior that I boxed. I've been working on the two of them for about a month now and have finally come to the conclusion that they are not really viable for me since I don't have to time to raid and they were placed on the European server during the first round of server merges.

I've decided to restart on the 51/50 server and roll a Shaman primary, Shadowknight box so that I can putter around at my own pace. I need to spend the first 50 AA's and would assume a healthy dose of healing AA's much along the line that my druid had would be appropriate. What do you fine folks suggest for the first 50 and, say, the next 50 after that?

Thanks for the feedback :D
bigskyn

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box
Druid - Alt/Box

Re: New 51/50 Character. AA advice please.

Postby Tordail » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:05 pm

Welcome back!

This thread is old, but still quite good I think:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=52
~
Tordail

Veteran -

Server: Luclin

Shaman Main

Re: New 51/50 Character. AA advice please.

Postby Brohg » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:45 pm

51/50 server is not as well populated as the regular rules ones. Actually earning that amount of levels & aa wouldn't take very long, you should consider playing on a blue server.
Brohg

Veteran ----

Server: The Nameless (Innoruuk)

Shaman Main
Warrior - Alt/Box
Wizard - Alt/Box

Return to Spells & Abilities