[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - Level 67 Shaman solo spot for EXP + Loyalist faction?

Level 67 Shaman solo spot for EXP + Loyalist faction?

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

Level 67 Shaman solo spot for EXP + Loyalist faction?

Postby Tobyus » Fri Oct 28, 2005 12:44 pm

I really dislike farming greens for faction. Especially ones that are resistant, hit for 200 and proc 500 damage unresistable(nearly) procs. Is there a good spot where I can at least get some exp while I farm this faction? I have solo'd a couple mobs in NC, but they are usually all bunched up and I would prefer to find a spot where I could single pull, or at most double pull. Am I just not finding the better spots in NC or would I be better trying Bloodfields or Harbinger's spire (or somewhere else?).

I am 67 with only about 57 AA's (no defensive, or VP yet...) I just came back recently and haven't gotten my gear caught up yet, so I am only at about 3800 hp self buffed, and around 5800 or so fully buffed I think. I have about 5k mana for some reason, I have Blood of Saryrn, (no Bane yet :(). The only 67 spell I have is my pet, I don't have any 66 spells yet. I have Quiescense. I don't have any of my Gates of Discord spells (I just bought it).

I'm just under an orange from 68, so I am really wanting to get some exp, and I really don't want to do any more MM's if I don't have to...plus I want to get my faction up because I have some of the quest pieces for the Tier 1 armor sitting in my bank.

Any recommendations? :)

From time to time, I may have a 70 Beastlord to join me so any duo spots are welcome as well :)
Tobyuz
70 Barbarian Shaman
Tobyus

Server: Erollisi Marr

Postby Samanna » Fri Oct 28, 2005 1:01 pm

Not sure if you are going to be able to solo a Ridgerunner, but the only place I ever have really solod is in NC, the 'Tarlang' camp - so named because you can stand right on this guy and he won't agro, and the rune dropper or his placeholder will path right past you. Also drops misc. tributable/bazarrable crap. And you can single pull some of the guys to the south, along the path. With anyone at all who can bring singles, this can be a very good place for you to duo. Get a map with Tarlang marked on it and get to it. This info was PMd to me about a year ago, but I imagine that that anyone farming him back then has since moved on to greener pastures. :)
Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Tobyus » Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:45 pm

Tobyus

Server: Erollisi Marr

Postby Samanna » Fri Oct 28, 2005 2:53 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main