[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - LFG for Hr's

LFG for Hr's

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

LFG for Hr's

Postby Leonightus » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:11 am

Leonightus

Paladin Main

Postby Grants » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:32 am

Grants

Server: Antonius-Bayle

Paladin Main
Cleric - Alt/Box
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Zyba » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:56 am

In theory there is no difference between theory and practice but in practice there is.
Zyba

Postby Leonightus » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:48 pm

Leonightus

Paladin Main

Postby Khael » Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:20 am

"Hike. Hikeba inochi wa tasukeru... hikaneba."
Khael

Paladin Main
Bard - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Jabobtha » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:21 am

Jabobtha

Server: Luclin

Shaman Main
Ranger - Alt/Box
Rogue - Alt/Box

Postby Kianor » Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:27 am

Kianor

Veteran -

Server: Antonius Bayle

Shaman Main

Postby dindaur » Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:50 am

Lord Dindaur Stoutbrew
dindaur

Server: the nameless

Paladin Main
Cleric - Alt/Box

Postby Mojarda » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:57 am

I box an SK with my Shaman main. It's a fabulous combination. I agree with Jabobtha in that I would level the shaman to low 50s using the method he described. Remember to take off your weapon or face a wall so you don't repost and KS the shaman. Keep as mush DS on the SK as possible, AE taunt, and keep sitting... makes the grey mobs hit you easier. Group once the Shammie hits 52ish and keep them in hotzones where the mobs are level appropriate for the shaman. They'll be grey to the SK but you'll kill them much faster. Crypt of Nadox is good till 56-57 then move to Riwwi. Hit RoI when shaman is mid-60s and then you're pulling good xp for both of them. Keep highest level of Puma line on SK and both pets. Good luck, its a fun combo.
Mojarda Spyritwalker
85 Shaman of Avatar Elite
E-Marr
Mojarda

Shaman Main
Ranger - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby dohrian » Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:09 am

, Master alchemist / baker / brewer / fletcher / jeweler / potter / smith / tailor
dohrian

Server: Karana -> Ayonae Ro -> Tribunal -> Bristle

Shaman Main
Shadowknight - Alt/Box

Postby Leonightus » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:00 pm

Leonightus

Paladin Main

Re: LFG for Hr's

Postby Cromagnon » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:24 pm

Just a quick note, as this post is a few months old, but figured I'd chime in, in case anyone else has this issue:

I myself play a Warrior, and box a druid, usually only when I want to go off by myself or try for a new challenge with just my two toons.

I often have guildies, friends, and see folks in general chat, all saying same thing: "I've been sitting on LFG for hours" or "Can never find groups"

Me myself, I almost NEVER have had this issue. Find a few friends that you consistently group with, since you play an SK I'd recommend a few clerics you group with regularly, a slower, and some dps. The main issue I'd say is getting the cleric friends, as you can always downgrade to hunting lblues --> Dblues en masse with a hefty Damage shield (if no slower available this equates to significant dps from the DS) and will be able to fill out the rest of the group with a slower if available and DPS classes (caster or melee, though melee dps seems much more common nowadays).

Instead of trying to fill a role in an already established or formed group, start your own, find places that 2-3 people can hunt at, and if you get more folks to join, can stay there or move on to someplace tougher that a bigger group can camp/kill.

Way to many people seem unable to see that forming your own groups, especially if you are a tank, is the quickest way to get from logging on, to hunting quickly and effeciently, picking a place that works for you as a tank. It may be a bit tough/rough in the beginning finding people that will want to join you regularly, but I think you will find, with success and groups that work well together, people want to come back and group again, and will send you tells as soon as you log on asking if you would like to do something. Find this is the case myself, usually within 15 mins of being on i've received several tells from guildies and non guildies alike that know I run good groups (for the content I'm working on) and are always up for killing with me.

Just my 2 cents, and hope it helps :)
-Crom
By Account:
Notfit 82 Gnome Enchanter
Cromagnon 82 Ogre Warrior
Mahlon 71 Dark Elf Wizard
----------------------------------
Dartil 90 Capri Wearing Druid
Cromkins 71 Ogre Beastlord
Locusta 66 Drakkin Rogue
Cromagnon

Druid Main