[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - lvl 66 pally

lvl 66 pally

Help and information specific to the above aspects of play at all levels.

Moderators: Druid Mods, Paladin Mods, Shaman Mods

lvl 66 pally

Postby Drundolmer » Mon May 11, 2009 4:15 pm

Hi all, I know I'm new to these forums but I have a pally question for ya hopefully you can give me an answer. My pally is lvl 66 and I'm looking for an easy place to exp and I have one of the nine slay undead aa's.
Also if you have any suggestions where I could go as a level 80 cleric that would be great I have some SoD gear but no t3 gear or better. Trying to get to 85 soon before they raise it on me again.

Thanks for what you can provide it is appriciated :D
Drundolmer

Cleric Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Re: lvl 66 pally

Postby Yesak » Mon May 11, 2009 8:05 pm

Crypt of Decay while it is a hotzone. Murder the place till you cant stand the sight of the place anymore. Maybe go to Stone Root Falls with the dracnids. I think they are undead but dont remember for sure. That is the hotzone for 65 so you can go and murder that place too. But i'd really suggest CoD if you're going solo or with a merc 8)
"Sometimes you have to face your demons, sometimes the demon is you." - Yesak Demunstorm
Yesak

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Drundolmer » Wed May 13, 2009 3:51 pm

Can anyone confirm that the dracnids are undead in stoneroot? :?:
Drundolmer

Cleric Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Contessa » Wed May 13, 2009 11:36 pm

I spent some time in Stoneroot from 70 - 71. The drachnids in Stoneroot are not undead. There are some undead in the area, "a drained shiliskin____", around some of the spider spots.
Contessa Deluz
Contessa

Server: Erollisi Marr

Paladin Main
Enchanter - Alt/Box
Druid - Alt/Box

Postby Drundolmer » Thu May 14, 2009 4:17 pm

Drundolmer

Cleric Main
Paladin - Alt/Box
Ranger - Alt/Box

Postby Szaris » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:33 pm

Try the Highborn camp in Veksar. Undead mobs, lvl 60-63 or so, and there are (counting off the top of my head) 18-20 mobs, all single/double pullable. 10-11% aa/kill @ lvl 70 with 100~ aa's. I was able to clear all the PH's before respawn and I didn't have any levels of slay ( using a SK at the time).

I doubt they could kill you even if you let 'em.
Szaris

Necromancer Main
Rogue - Alt/Box
Beastlord - Alt/Box

Return to Grouping and General XPing