[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 696: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4751: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4753: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3886)
The Spirit Realm • View topic - PoR - Nectar of Pain info

PoR - Nectar of Pain info

Timeless Saves - Check here first for ginormously useful info.

Moderator: Shaman Mods

Postby Naagruz » Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:11 am

Naagruz, Retired Frikkin Troll Shaman of Xegony
<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=449978">Doing less with more mana since 99'
Naagruz

Postby Unmei » Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:57 pm

Unmei

Veteran --

Server: 7th Hammer

Enchanter Main

Postby Kilgaroz » Fri Dec 22, 2006 1:17 pm

Kilgaroz

Server: Saryrn

Bard Main
Shaman - Alt/Box
Warrior - Alt/Box

Postby Udgrendel » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:39 am

I am trying to complete the alternate quest for NoP.

If anyone could help me out here I would apprecaite it. I went insisde to Sverg and got all the tasks just in case. I managed to complete the engines of destruction, but I noticed in order to get credit I had to actually do melee damage to it. Simply throwing all my dots on it didn't give me credit.

My question is there a certain group of mobs I should concentrate on to get the drops I need to get NoP? Some that are easier than others?

I did kill one of the squidy looking guys and got a feeder tentacle, which is one of the quest pieces, but my quest journal didn't update. Now I am wondering if this whole thing is bugged. He con'd light blue to me (level 70). I tried to kill a dark blue of the same type and got summoned. So my other question is there a way to know which mobs summon and which do not? So far it has been trial and error for me.

Any help would be great, I would really love to add this spell to my arsenal.

Thanks
Udgrendel

Postby Samanna » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:39 pm

It's just a turn-in quest. get four of something, then make sure you have the quest (okay to get in advance, but not necessary) and turn them in (unstacked).
Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Udgrendel » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:56 pm

Thanks very much for the response.

But is there a certain race that is better to get the turn in items than others? I have issues when trying to fight while being summoned is my main concern. The single pulls are hard, but with some patience I can manage. Also I noticed that the orcs (I think) have a hasty aoe dot. So far I might just stick with the squid people. But the light blue didn't summon me, but the dark blue did. Is that the case .. light blue stuff doesn't summon but dark blue and up does?

sorry I feel like a noob but I am trying to minimize my death rate in this place.
Udgrendel

Postby Samanna » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:28 pm

Samanna

Veteran -----

Server: Prexus

Shaman Main

Postby Cronikk » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:32 pm

Cronikk

Server: The Magnificent 7th

Shaman Main
Monk - Alt/Box

Postby Isazo » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:55 pm